Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 14. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
This innovation is an important milestone for the players of the cryptocurrency market in Poland, a country in which until recently no official document regulating the circulation of cryptocurrency was adopted.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 28, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
but if I myself prefer to buy eth than tron ​​because eth is clear and has more volume and is very good for long-term investment
eth or tron are equally good because they are also platforms that can be used by many people but nowadays more people are more interested in ethereum which is already widely used by many people
Activity: 317
October 28, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

Bitcoin compared to previous years is very well strengthened, the fact that his jump was up to 3000, I think the current drawdown . this is a temporary phenomenon , and further Bitcoin will only grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
but if I myself prefer to buy eth than tron ​​because eth is clear and has more volume and is very good for long-term investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
Both coins are in great decline. But I would buy ETH, because I consider this coin to be much more promising than TRON. But ETH is also a dangerous investment.

I am waiting for the TRON pump in 2019 or even this December. Nevertheless, I guess that Ethereum is more valuable (here, I do not mean the price). Thus, I definitely choose both cryptocurrencies and hold them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 28, 2018, 02:23:53 AM
Both coins are good. They both have a lot of supporters and good team of developers. They are both good investment for the future.

eth is an old giant but a new king (i. e. tron) may grow many times more.
for now, I prefer ETH compared to coins other than bitcoin. well, the current price makes me think that there is a possibility that the ETH price will have a price above $ 300 by the end of this year. this will be great when I have a lot of ETH in my wallet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

I would spend most of this money on buying ethereum. This coin is now very understated in its price and therefore will grow well in the future as the cryptocurrency market rises. In addition, we expect the introduction of the planned improvements to this coin, which should significantly raise it and so much popularity.
Also noteworthy is the creation of a WBCH token, which will be equal to one bitcoin in cash, and also from January, the creation of a WBTC token, which will be equal to one bitcoin. That is, in fact, in the ethereum system there will be in the form of tokens analogues of Bitcoin and Bitcoin in cash, the transactions of which will be carried out quickly and without confirmation. This should also increase the popularity of ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 27, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
Both coins are good. They both have a lot of supporters and good team of developers. They are both good investment for the future.

eth is an old giant but a new king (i. e. tron) may grow many times more.
Activity: 397
October 27, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

My perception obviously ETH but if you have only 500 USD for making investment then you should try to buy TRX because TRX is the most potential profitable coin and now its too low. So you can try to buy TRX and let's see its beauty.               
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 27, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
Yeah you are right that both of coins are good. But remember that maximum crypto currency are depending on ethereum based because of being ethereum based. Ethereum has great popularity and enough chance to prove itself. I think investment on ethereum will be best decision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
if you have 2 coins to choose from and you don’t know which investment to invest in then it is best to invest in both
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 27, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
You can buy both of them 50/50. But you want to invest only one coin then you can invest into etherium. It is very good than tron with all side.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 27, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
I would choose ETH as it is a proven asset, and TRON is very young and no one knows what to expect from it. There are a lot of projects that scream how promising and cool they are, but eventually, they close.
Activity: 459
October 27, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

sincere advice from me, you invest in altcoin that you understand about it. Investing is an exciting field and requires you to have confidence in your portfolio. So, you need to know if you know what you win at ETH or TRON. In my opinion, you should buy ETH.
Activity: 434
October 27, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
ETH definitely should like everyone else, but Tron here is a second opinion. He is not yet so cool to claim the role of an ether killer. I don’t think that this can happen.  Cool

Buy the very promising and most dominant of alt coins. For me, it's the best description that you can give to Ethereum and it's definitely true. With its market cap value next to bitcoin and its very famous smart contract blockchain, ethereum will surely be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 532
October 27, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
Both of them are good, but Etherium more popular and using crypto. Both of them undervalued now, and it cost to invest in both. I recommend you to invest 200$ in TRX and 300$ in ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 26, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
ETH definitely should like everyone else, but Tron here is a second opinion. He is not yet so cool to claim the role of an ether killer. I don’t think that this can happen.  Cool
Activity: 336
October 26, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

the money you have is kind of small to buy ethereum,  I will advise you to buy Tron because you can have a lots of units with such amount with tron,  but buying ethereum with such amount will only give you 2 units of ethereum
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
In my opinion, TRON is suitable for those with less experience or beginners in trading. In January last year, TRON has increased by more than 100% and it will be a coin to make a good profit. For those with more experience and day trading, ETH will be a smart choice.
the two coins can be used as a good choice for investment or trading. we can see if Tron has a good development while Eth also has the potential to be the best coin in Crypto. so choosing both will not be detrimental as long as you can sell at a high price position.
Pages:
Jump to: