Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 23. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
TRON is a very promising coin, and can give many more X's than the ETH, though at the current price of TRX and ETH. Besides, the Ethereum is, of course, a popular coin, along with bitcoin, but their system is imperfect and slow enough, and many ICO leaves Ethereum platform for these reasons. It is worth taking this fact into consideration when investing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
I think the decision on whichever coin to buy should be based on personal analysis of the project. An individual should be able to read and digest the white paper of TRON and ethereum, because both project have its benefits which is not comparable.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 15, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
Personally I prefer ETH than TRX. Always. Because ETH is mother of ICO, and their platform keep stronger day by day.
eth is well tested in crypto, so if you buy coins other than ethereum I feel it will give you a risk and will not be maximized in getting profit unless there is more than 100x pump will probably have big profit.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
Personally I prefer ETH than TRX. Always. Because ETH is mother of ICO, and their platform keep stronger day by day.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
Better buy the Ethereum it is much better than the TRON. I would not say that the TRON is a good altcoin. The Ethereum demand is much higher and its price will be much higher in a few years.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
Despite the fact that i do believe Tron can well worth one thing about $1 in the foreseeable future. I do believe Ethereum can be a less hazardous purchase today. It’s greatly oversold just like any money when we all enter into half-truths industry Ethereum should go more than just before. Tron nonetheless has to demonstrate alone to your local community.

I will also invest in ETH more than the TRX because it is simply ETH much more potential with its practical applications and its tremendously supportive community. TRX is a good coin in the long term but for comparison with ETH I believe it is not enough.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 05:08:24 PM
Even though I believe Tron may really worth something close to $1 later on. I believe Ethereum is really a less dangerous expense at this time. It’s seriously oversold such as every other cash so when all of us enter fluff marketplace Ethereum goes greater than prior to. Tron nevertheless must show by itself to the neighborhood.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
For me You should buy ETH because ETH is very promising coin and I do believe that investing in ETh is very profitable buy now and hold it first because now a days the price of ETH is very cheap
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 02:58:34 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I think that you should invest in Ethereum. The project has a strong and experienced team. Blockchain Ethereum and its platform are very popular and in demand, they are used by most projects for ICO. You can also invest in EOS, it has good prospects.
Well TRON is one good crypto but as compared to ETH, it is not up to the standard because ETH is the second best crypto in the market right now with high market cap and high popularity. Besides, the problem with TRON is that it is backed by an impotent project which is too risky to invest in. Having said that, I will go for ETH with a long term plan.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 10:36:53 PM
If you have less funds then go all in for Ethereum, if you have plenty to invest then diversify and invest in both. As most of them have said, ETH have a better future but tron is also trying to cope up.

That is right. The ETH has more potential.
Activity: 299
July 12, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
You should choose Eth.  eth is the best currency behind bitcoin.  Eth has a solid foundation is more widely used and more reliable.  Tron is also quite good but compared to eth she is very young and can not compete with Eth
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 12, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
Even though tron's community is massive. Ethereum is a better choice. I believed that this altcoin will be the next bitcoin. And will dominate the market in the future.
Activity: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
Tron's community is massive considering they gave plenty of airdrops on some exchanges and cheap at the beginning but its not really well worth on buying Tron, if you're into day buying and selling then buy it. In a long time, buying and selling buy Ethereum that has so much quantity and recognition worldwide and such a lot of humans makes use of its generation and some ICOs.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 08:07:05 PM
Yes. Two pennies you can arbitrarily choose the right coin, because two potential coin, But I prefer ETH than TRON because ETH is now popular and there are quite a few ways to make money while holding ETh.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
Tron and Ethereum are very different in terms of investments. If you want to invest with minimal risk and earn a good profit, then choose Ethereum. And if you are already an experienced trader who knows how to minimize his losses, then invest 50% in Ethereum, and the other 50% in Tron.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:43:41 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

If you want to invest for the long term, I suggest you to HID your coins in the form of Ethereum tokens,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
July 07, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
If you have less funds then go all in for Ethereum, if you have plenty to invest then diversify and invest in both. As most of them have said, ETH have a better future but tron is also trying to cope up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 03:14:32 AM
I do not see the TRON project as something serious, of course there were times, many people saw how TRON conquered new heights, but now I think that the situation will not change and I most likely will buy ETH.

Same here, tron has yet to prove itself that can do ethereum have been done in the past. Ethereum have been its worthiness by doing its own kind of bullrun and reaching some of its all-time high. It is also the 2nd highest ranking altcoin next to bitcoin. The top five coins are the safest ones to invest and ethereum is one of them.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
I think TRON is the best buy for $500.TRON price reached $0.254791 last January.I think it's best for small investments.Now the price of Tron is reduced to $0.0353693.So it's good to buy this right now.I hope the price of the Tron will increase by the end of this year.
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
Investing in TRON is very risky, because this coin is much more unpredictable and volatile than ETH. You must choose your own strategy and understand whether you are ready to take risks for profit or prefer to receive a small but stable growth.
Everything here in crypto was a risk not only Tron and ETH because nothing here in crypto will be sure that's why you need to be very careful and do your own search and make a plan so you can minimize your risk on what you are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: