Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 25. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
The etherium has many advantages: optimization of the block system made it possible to ensure a high speed of operations. At the etherium, it is about a quarter of a minute (in contrast, transactions with bitcoin are processed up to two minutes).
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
it is advisable to buy both the coins Tron and eth at first place they both have potential coins for growth as per their developments and tieups and alliance
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 05, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
I was debating whether to by some tron or monero yesterday and after taking a good look at the charts and doing some tron research I decided to hold off and wait as I think there is a lower bottom. I will be keeping an eye on this for an entry point though.

What do you guys think the best entry point for tron would be? AFA monero I will be grabbing that at anything under 0.02005

I'm going to wait awhile for eth to shake out before even considering buying any for the near term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
I would suggest you divide your investment into two parts and buy both of them. As both of them have got very good potential in future. However, if you are looking for short-term investment then go for Tron.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
I think it's worth investing in Tron with this choice. Tron is a very promising crypto currency and can grow very much. You can invest a part in Eth and another in Tron
Activity: 219
July 04, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
If it were me, I would invest both coin at the present time, two coin I found pretty good on the market. At the moment the price of these two coin is quite low so if possible invest in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 04, 2018, 09:45:41 AM
Ethereum is the best choice to start investment with smart contract technology. but, with the $ 500 Fund capital it will not be enough to get big profits. So the best advice is to buy Tron, because now Tron has the latest network that is blockchain network and Tron is no longer an Erc20 based token.
So, buy tron now and the price will slowly increase.

if in my opinion you better choose ETH aja karna advantage more guarantee infes in eth in compare coin the other master.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Ethereum is the best choice to start investment with smart contract technology. but, with the $ 500 Fund capital it will not be enough to get big profits. So the best advice is to buy Tron, because now Tron has the latest network that is blockchain network and Tron is no longer an Erc20 based token.
So, buy tron now and the price will slowly increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
I think it is better and more profitable for you to buy ethereum other than tron because ethereum has a better technology than it and it is the best altcoin and it has a large community because it is safe, reliable and secure.
Activity: 35
July 04, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
Eth
Activity: 78
July 04, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
You should choose what strategy to stick to.
If you choose Tron, it is more risky and in my opinion has more growth potential.
if you invest in Ethereum, it is more stable.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 04:18:36 AM
 Grin i more bullish on ethereum honestly
eth always made a good jump back,
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:04:22 AM
You need to invest in the market
  TRON has basic characteristics
With distributed digital assets will be equipped with a set of distributed infrastructure
  An individual is free to distribute digital assets in the form of ICO
That's why I prefer to choose TRON
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
now the market is in a sad state of panic at any time will be able to lower the bitcoin to$ 5000 and when the bottom is reached it is worth to buy a few promising Altos. Projects
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 04, 2018, 03:28:37 AM
Better option will be ethereum, because more and more projects based on ethereum, which makes it more and more popular. And the most important thing, eth will be more profitable

I will go for ethereum too, the best option for investment with crypto.  Ethereum is very useful coin and more popular too. Yes,  i am also convinced that ethereum is a profitable one.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
i think if you have a lot of money just split it in 80 percent for ETH and 20 percent for tron, ETH is more superior than tron and more valuable

Yes you should split it but in 50 percent of both.
Activity: 966
July 04, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
i think if you have a lot of money just split it in 80 percent for ETH and 20 percent for tron, ETH is more superior than tron and more valuable
Activity: 37
July 03, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Tron is a great project but ETH is superior
Activity: 125
June 26, 2018, 05:35:48 AM
I always said that TRON is a very speculative coin, the price can fluctuate a lot. Recently we've seen pretty big pump. I guess ETH will never grow in one day so much. But it won't fall so much as well)

Tron's community is big since they gave a lot of airdrops on some exchanges and cheap at first but its not really worth on buying Tron, if you're into day trading then buy it. In a long term, trading buy Ethereum that has so much volume and popularity worldwide and so many people uses its technology and some ICOs.
Activity: 207
June 26, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Of course the ethereum. This is an incredibly good investment for me. Its main advantage at the moment in its numerous investors  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: