Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue hodl my Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1270 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
for now you may have to hold the bitcoin that you have, but if you have already made a profit then you can sell it or if you want to get more profit then you can continue to hold it and wait for the price to rise again
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
I bought some bitcoin in March 2017, sell half of it in Dec 2017 and hodl the other half since then. The current downward trend seem to last for a very long time and I'm quite upset about it. What do you guys think? Should I hodl or sell all my BTC now?

it's all up to you since you needed the money so bad then sell the bitcoin, if not there's no reason to turn all your bitcoins in since the value of them has not profitable recently.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
Do you believe that bitcoin will rise from its current fall and will survive in the long run. If you believe that holding is the best, and the market will stabilize and grow higher.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2018, 08:40:47 AM
I bought some bitcoin in March 2017, sell half of it in Dec 2017 and hodl the other half since then. The current downward trend seem to last for a very long time and I'm quite upset about it. What do you guys think? Should I hodl or sell all my BTC now?

The 3rd quarter will almost to end so i suggest to keep on holding your Bitcoin because you have already waited for a long time since January so better to continue waiting until this year would end and lets see if the predictions by most famous cryptp experts might really happen as desired.

Yeah, we are already reach the last quarter in this year and based on the last year, the price can increase so high but it seems not, the market crashed so hard since last week. I hope it will be the same like last year though, all cryptocurrency price increase, let's hope together at least the crypto market back to the green in the end of the year.

Well you've already held on for this long anyways, why not hold a little longer to have a better position to make profit. Historically, the last quarter of the year is the time when the bulls make a move. You don't want to sell before that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
August 15, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
I think, currently holding is the best choice because if you sell bitcoin that you have then you will lose, hold it and wait because at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be high again
Activity: 352
August 15, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
Yes this is the time to hold the bitcoin, current situation is not good for sell the bitcoin. Just hold the bitcoin for long time, in future surely the price will increase at that time you can sell and earn more profits. Today market starts with green but dont whether this pump continues or not. So dont get panic about current situation just hold the bitcoin till the price will have tremendous growth.
Activity: 294
August 15, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
I have advice if you feel the price of bitcoin is lower, you should sell now. Otherwise you should hold it until you are satisfied or you need money.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
Maybe you should hold your bitcoin, just hold it until December so you recover your losses, but if you need money you could sell your bitcoin if you want.
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

The 3rd quarter will almost to end so i suggest to keep on holding your Bitcoin because you have already waited for a long time since January so better to continue waiting until this year would end and lets see if the predictions by most famous cryptp experts might really happen as desired.

Yeah, we are already reach the last quarter in this year and based on the last year, the price can increase so high but it seems not, the market crashed so hard since last week. I hope it will be the same like last year though, all cryptocurrency price increase, let's hope together at least the crypto market back to the green in the end of the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 14, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

Crypto currency markets are playing Pump-dump game with us. First of all, you have to understand about current market situation. Want to suggest you, keep hold a bit more till the end of this year. Big pump is expected. But if you have any emergency then you can sell it but if not, then avoid pinic sell
Agree many expect this, I think you need to be a little more patient, at least you hold it until the end of the year, I think prices will pump at that time, with lots of positive speculation I'm sure prices will recover and skyrocket at the end of the year, just wait and patient dude
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
August 13, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
Price will surely regain its original peak, the fall won't last too long. This kind of situation is all normal when it comes to crypto market. Since price is volatile, there will always come a time where the price is hitting hard. But soon enough, the price will bounce back since there is still high demand in the market. Stay as long as you can, it's going to be disturbing in price but it's going to be worth it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:22:59 AM
The market has fallen a lot, so you need a lot of patience if you continue to invest, the market could go down, so take some risk.

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
I recommend holding it until you feel the price that makes you happy. Once you've sold, you will be hard pressed to buy again because you always feel the price is too high. You did so well in 2017, so wait until the end of 2018.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 13, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

Crypto currency markets are playing Pump-dump game with us. First of all, you have to understand about current market situation. Want to suggest you, keep hold a bit more till the end of this year. Big pump is expected. But if you have any emergency then you can sell it but if not, then avoid pinic sell
Activity: 476
August 12, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

You will find yourself with so much regrets if you sold now or soon. But if you hodl, only good things awaits for you. The downward trends are very usual in the market and this is a patience game so if you can't wait that long the you are the loser in this game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 12, 2018, 09:29:58 PM
Every investor always hopes that his investment can generate a profit in the future. Even though they are as insecure as any, because of the price situation that continues to decline, they are patient in dealing with it. So, selling BTC where the market situation is plummeting is foolish, and of course you will experience a loss, then for what you buy BTC if finally it ends in this way.

OP was able to sell half of his holdings last December and I would assume he is already in profit even though there is still remaining half that he is hodling that may seem like pure profit. OP is lucky because he was able to sell at the right time and should be patient enough because market has cycles and even if we are in a bear market, time would come when the market would turn around again and that's the time to claim profits.

Right, keep holding than selling all with down trend will gives more loses. When in rise sell some of your coin then hold the rest. So depends on how a person attack or handle his investment in the market.

If one is selling while in downtrend, it is just alright for me when there is a little percentage of loss but if one is selling when he already lost half or more than half of its value then that is just giving up because of hopelessness. This bear market has teach a lot of people to always secure profits or cut loss because too many coins have lost more than half of its value and some even 99% of it.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
just keep holding if you really believe on the way that bitcoin works and how the market is being developed at the moment, that is the only way at the moment

Right, keep holding than selling all with down trend will gives more loses. When in rise sell some of your coin then hold the rest. So depends on how a person attack or handle his investment in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
August 12, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

Every investor always hopes that his investment can generate a profit in the future. Even though they are as insecure as any, because of the price situation that continues to decline, they are patient in dealing with it. So, selling BTC where the market situation is plummeting is foolish, and of course you will experience a loss, then for what you buy BTC if finally it ends in this way.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
just keep holding if you really believe on the way that bitcoin works and how the market is being developed at the moment, that is the only way at the moment
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
August 12, 2018, 06:44:47 PM
For long term you can hold , in a few year it can make another historical rise,
for mid-term you can hold , you can be sure it will be higher or lower but i dont think it will go way below todays price,
for short -term you can sell and wait it to drop a litte and buy, but if you are not good daytrader you should hold again. You may mis something no need to risk.

It depends on your need i would say. If you do not need money on an emergency, then yes you can hold them as long as you see a good growth in value. When you see that there is a good growth in value, sell and get a minimum profits. Better gather some more coins as of now as all crypto coins' value are low. This would be a wise thing you can do now. Be sure of profits in December 2018 if you have already invested and holding now.
Pages:
Jump to: