Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 3. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
ICO investments are pretty risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. ICO's can make you great returns, but often time they flop hard.

Yes its true you should not trust all. Because plenty of those projects are hype or scam. So always do thorough research before investing ICO. If you will not trust ICOs now I suggest better buy coins is much sure investment.
Activity: 158
August 10, 2018, 07:46:18 AM
Crypto market is one of the best markets for investments, and no matter in what state it is, there will always be projects in which you can invest profitable.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
This is even the best time to invest. The market is down in term of price .you can buy coins of different names like bitcoin, ethereum, neo, litecoin and sell them to make more money  when their prices are high .
Activity: 46
August 10, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
I do not believe that 92% of ICO projects fail. Proof that I have invested in a number of ICOs and all are successful .... There are quite a number of websites out there for evaluating and discussing ICOs, or prospective ICOs. can learn and decide investment. Wink
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
though the crypto market is volatile and they value of a coins are dropping but research have shown and proven that before the end of the year that crypto values will surely pull high in value.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Well, I think it all depends on how much you trust cryptocurrency. This way you will have the confidence that despite of the current market situation you still have a way to grab profit in every corner.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
When I am looking for a promising project that conducts its ICO, I first look at the product itself "idea", which is presented by the company. Secondly, I look at the history of the company itself or it is a newly created organization. Third, I look at the team of founders, who they were and what they were doing before, whether they have a track record of working and successful projects. And fourth, will the project "innovation" "idea" good or are aimed to the benefit received only by the founders. If everything suits me, I invest in ICO. If not, I prefer to buy coins of the project, which has already passed all the stages of purification and formation on the stock exchange.
Activity: 81
August 10, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
Your data is very accurate. My advice is that you may be the best to invest in coins directly. The risk of ICO is very high unless you can afford it. I will invest in Bitcoin directly because I don't think there are coins to leave Bitcoin.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 10, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Its up to you if you stop investing with ICO project.
 it is hard for know to see good ICO project and this is important for you to find good and has potential ICO. What you do is if someone suggest ico make sure that you research about that project and be careful to choose.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
Yes, several ICOs can't survive the test of time but there are still good ones out there. Probably knowing that many are just scam, it tells you to do extensive research before you invest.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

You don't need to invest only in ICOs, you can use other alternatives. Yes, indeed you can buy coins during the ICO when the price is lower, but that is if you buy coins in the crypturrency exchange. This will be more reliable because the coins have been registered, and are listed as being recognized or not fraudulent projects.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 01:09:26 AM
I am already tired of investing especially time and hope. Market is currently dipping
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
August 10, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
I still intend to invest in crypto and I think investing in crypto will always be relevant
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
I suggest you can continue to invest because the current cryptocurrency price is very low. If you have enough funds, then I highly recommend that you invest now. And I believe that the encryption market can pick up again.
Activity: 80
August 10, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
If you have a positive view of the future development of encryption, I think right now is the best time for you to invest. Long-term investments in crypto are profitable.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 12:46:28 AM

Look for some large-scale ICO companies or even some newly opening Exchanges.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41126532

FYI
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 10, 2018, 12:00:14 AM
Yes of course, we should continue to invest
because there’s a possibility of earning a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business and industry and at the same time it is your opportunity.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
August 09, 2018, 05:55:59 PM
I personally believe that the great boom experienced by this market recently is nothing more than a bubble motivated mainly by the desires of many investors to get easy and fast profits in the "booming business", and in response to it have emerged an endless number of opportunists who have found in cryptocurrencies a great opportunity to do business, offering unsustainable and useless projects whose sole purpose is speculation.

But I am convinced that this will not persist with the current model for a long time, so I would refrain from investing in these times, unless the project or ICO really fulfills a necessary function in the market, which is quite difficult in a so overexploited market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
August 09, 2018, 05:41:24 PM
I think you should continue. But you should invest more carefully. First of all, you should research the project in detail. Review the roadmap and communicate with the team, this is the best. It would not be right to put all your money. You should follow good ICOs. I would recommend a project, you can examine that project.Project name XRT, I use the signature, Sales are so good and reliable project. examine and decide for yourself Smiley
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 05:36:51 PM
ICOs are no different from startups in other fields of investments, the failure rate can be notoriously high, so is the reward,You need to do your own due diligence before investing in any
Pages:
Jump to: