Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 9. (Read 7652 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
You should if you believe in the future of crypto which means the long-term investment. Short-term is a bad idea at the moment with the very high risk.
But perhaps with circumstances like investors, more accuracy is needed in following the ICO and doing a lot of analysis before following the ICO because there are so many ICOs popping up inside that contain fraud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
You should know their are lot of fake and scam project out there but wise decision should always be taking when it comes to investment. So that all your hard earn money will not fly away. Choose bfor u invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 01:28:11 PM
At the moment there are many ICO projects that end in scams, need to be very careful and need a lot of consideration to invest in ICOs.
advice from me, you must have experience in choosing a project or you can consult your people / relatives who have more experience.

Extra effort will be needed at current day if we want to invest on ICO projects otherwise we may lose our money if we picked the projects blindly. Too many projects intend to scam us nowadays.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
ICOs failed but I think there are many reasons to make it,those maybe developments team, the methods to reach or the market to join,...In my opinion, I stil beleive the coin market, beleive ICOs.

Not all the ico's are actually failing because there are still some successful and you should choose on platform that worth investing in order to earn profit.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
August 08, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
At the moment there are many ICO projects that end in scams, need to be very careful and need a lot of consideration to invest in ICOs.
advice from me, you must have experience in choosing a project or you can consult your people / relatives who have more experience.
Activity: 133
August 08, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
I encourage you to keep putting resources into ICO, influence an exercise from the disappointment you to have at any point experienced, I mean you ought to be more watchful on the off chance that you need to put resources into ICO. not all ICOs flop but rather there are some ICO's that certification and have a more lovely future.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Unfortunately, nowadays many of ICOs are really scam. But I must say that there are still some legit and solid projects that can give you an opportunity to earn pretty serious profit. Finding a good ICO requires a lot of time, patienca and diligence.
Activity: 107
August 08, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
ICOs failed but I think there are many reasons to make it,those maybe developments team, the methods to reach or the market to join,...In my opinion, I stil beleive the coin market, beleive ICOs.
August 08, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
You have to apply many rules to know if the ico has a future of success or not so, you can choose to invest upon these rules
these rules are:
- Project Idea
- Target Market
- Project Data (whitepaper, team info, road map)
- Prototype
If everything is okay then you can invest, else don't invest.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Never give up on something. Never stop at all. There is a reason why you have to be very sure and keep investing in good coins like Lamden, Cardano and Power House.
For now I think this is a time to invest in a project. During the half year many Altcoins have fallen very much. But don't put all your money now in coins. Maybe the market will fall even more.
The sooner that he invest, the sooner he could make money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
Never give up on something. Never stop at all. There is a reason why you have to be very sure and keep investing in good coins like Lamden, Cardano and Power House.
For now I think this is a time to invest in a project. During the half year many Altcoins have fallen very much. But don't put all your money now in coins. Maybe the market will fall even more.
Activity: 162
August 08, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 08, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
You can invest, but you have to understand that these are very big risks, even judging by your statistics that you brought
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 12:13:03 PM
very interesting topic for communication! Crypto world has given very many people a very good opportunity to make good money! I think that the crypto market is the future, and all the coins are future world payment systems! now you need to buy and boldly invest in crypto world! in a few years - it all will cost a lot of money!
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
For me, I will advise you that if you only have the amount just make sure you invest in a good project that you may gain more from them. Coins like MOAC and also REMME are all good coins to invest in.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
In order to invest in the crypto money world you have to make the right move at the right time.

If you want to make money, you need to invest at a low price. I am depositing the tokens at a low price. When prices go up I sell and make money.

It is very important to choose the right coin or token in the market. Each coin does not earn money, you have to invest in the right one.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
It is important to find good projects for investment. It should be projects with good ideas. Good projects are really not very many.
Activity: 173
August 08, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
Yes you should. See, there is a great opportunity in altcoins. Go for them:
PRG
ADA
ICX
NEO
All these are excellent coins. You can invest in them for sure without even thinking.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
I only see three good ICOs to invest in this bear market since it is a huge risk to invest in weak ICOs these days , NEX, NOS and Open Packaging Network are three great ICOs with Huge Potential.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
not easy to find good ico and then now condition all coins in the market are crash, thats making taget sale of ico very hard to reach, but theres still have good ico to invest, you can look my signature i think thats good ico now

There still more good ico to invest we just need to be careful everytime we invest our money, it's not joke to put our money on any thing that is why we should find which is the best ico so we know where our money will be safe and get more profit.
Yes because do investing you can making profit a lot especially when you invest to those potential cryptocurrency. Then if you encounter a rising market while you getting your investment then surely you will get huge profit. But investing is not easy to do and have risk to take, so i suggest put only low amount so the risk is also low. And its better if you choose wisely investment crypto to avoid being scam, just continue invest as long as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: