Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 10. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
Invest ICO is really risk. But that's a good project, you will be received a lot of money.
I don't like ICO. I like trade and airdrop,bounty
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
Definitely worth investing now, the market is very well sagged to invest now! especially in the top of the dash coins , Ethereum
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
not easy to find good ico and then now condition all coins in the market are crash, thats making taget sale of ico very hard to reach, but theres still have good ico to invest, you can look my signature i think thats good ico now

There still more good ico to invest we just need to be careful everytime we invest our money, it's not joke to put our money on any thing that is why we should find which is the best ico so we know where our money will be safe and get more profit.
Many coins have deposits and other money making methods but it doesn't mean that they are legit. Research before you invest in something.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 08, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
A really good ico should have a purpose for market in a domain that is highly demanded. Doing some research of the ICOs you can see that some good projects have unique ideas/purposes to the market. An example is Zilliqa, another is Bluzelle. Your homework is to find their unique qualities...
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 08, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
Hi there!

Yes you should! If you believe in a project, the team and a bright future for crypto currencies, whats holding you back?
You cant just ask this to everyone,everybody has his own opinion based on what he or she thinks is right.

You should look up the facts about the company, check if the roadmap is do-able in the time they want to spend on it.
Make sure its legit, look up the team members, are they real?
Alot of teams are a bunch of ghost with fake pictures. Look out for this, do some research and dont just ask this!
You will get painfully crushed by someone else his "great crypto"  when it turns out to be hot air!
Greeting!
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
not easy to find good ico and then now condition all coins in the market are crash, thats making taget sale of ico very hard to reach, but theres still have good ico to invest, you can look my signature i think thats good ico now

There still more good ico to invest we just need to be careful everytime we invest our money, it's not joke to put our money on any thing that is why we should find which is the best ico so we know where our money will be safe and get more profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 08, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
even though the reality is like that but I'm sure if you really want to be careful you will find ico that will make you profit, the point is not only interested in the price and potential that they promise but you also have to choose ico whose project is handled by the team good and have a lot of support from other companies so you don't experience losses anymore, I'm sorry I didn't teach you I only gave advice and hopefully it helps
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
Good projects need to have good and trustworthy teams, make something that is actually useful, and has support from an organic (real) community (not just paid). That being said, I found WePower and Menlo One fit into these criteria so far.. Try to check them out and see for yourself.

Good point from newbie.
What he say is true but exclude he try to campaign some ico  Grin
Good ico must have trustworthy team with real and useful product.
Now your job is try to find ico that contain it. Make a smart invest if you don't wanna lose your money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 08, 2018, 11:15:35 AM
I think it's not hard to stop just remember why you started it and go to your goal without any obstacles!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 08, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
This you need to decide whether to try to invest more money ... But I think you need to try, just be careful!
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
It seems to me now more profitable to invest in BTC or ETH while the price is again low.  And this is less risky than investing in ICO.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Just do proper and careful research regarding a project  Grin
Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
Good projects need to have good and trustworthy teams, make something that is actually useful, and has support from an organic (real) community (not just paid). That being said, I found WePower and Menlo One fit into these criteria so far.. Try to check them out and see for yourself.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

Yes, this is the right time to invest. Bitcoins and altcoins are falling to the bottom, and it's time to buy also hold it back.
Do not let you lose hope and patience, just believe what they give us, the best opportunity to get success in the future.
Activity: 274
August 08, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
Yes my friend ! You should continue to invest for it is the one of the biggest way to secure your future needs and to sustain your basic needs daily .
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 08, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

Yes I think you can continue to invest, despite now that price of coins are very low, some cryptocurrencies price has dropped much, though market is not suitable, prices are very low for sale, but you can also be profitable when market will rise at you suitable price. So go ahead and invest.

The most successful investors buy during these times, when there is fear instead of greed and blood running down the streets. It is important to stay calm and focused and buy everything that is undervalued. This means projects that have a product, strong use case and an existing (and ideally growing) customer base.
Activity: 303
August 08, 2018, 05:42:01 AM
perhaps with such circumstances as investors, it is needed more accuracy in following the ICO and doing a lot of analysis before following an ICO because there are so many ICOs popping up inside that contain fraud
Which is a question mark for me, the 92% percentage value of scam ICOs can be sourced from where? ... there are many, but not up to 92% are just a few scam. it's precisely our challenge to be able to choose the best project so as not to become a victim of next project scam
Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 04:10:40 AM
I have invested and will continue to invest in the plans, only the number of transactions that I have cut down. I began to explore more critically the plans in which I expect to invest my own funds. The more carefully I look at the prizes that the cryptproject applies to funds and to private resale, all these items will affect the cost when the coin comes out
Activity: 133
August 08, 2018, 01:08:46 AM
If you want to invest in this market, then I suggest you can invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now falling very badly. And I think the encryption market continues until now, and the price of cryptocurrency is already the lowest price. If you have enough money, you can invest.
Pages:
Jump to: