Pages:
Author

Topic: should i continue trading ? - page 11. (Read 26096 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
February 15, 2019, 02:51:27 AM
It is based on the confidence and the experience you have because many people will not trade the coins at the current situation of the market due to the fluctuation we are seeing. So if you have strong confidence that you will make a profit at the current situation of the market then it is good to go.

you're right, for now, I think the conditions are not so possible to trade. however, I think some people have started to collect assets that have great potential to rise this year. even when you had ETH earlier this year, you have benefited now, though not so much.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
February 15, 2019, 02:13:39 AM
It is based on the confidence and the experience you have because many people will not trade the coins at the current situation of the market due to the fluctuation we are seeing. So if you have strong confidence that you will make a profit at the current situation of the market then it is good to go.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 12:05:18 AM
I also quit trading for a while, searching for a job and work for quite sometime.
But I also believe that bitcoin and other crypto this year will rise so I save some money and willing to spend them on crypto to trade again.
If you have big fund, quit trading I think such a waste because big money also had big chance to get profit.
Good luck on your crypto trading bro!
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
February 14, 2019, 11:52:28 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

To tell you frankly, trading will make you two things. A loser or a successful one. In my case, I am trading for almost q yest now but it is not easy to make profits. I decided not to trade for a couple of months, but I am not giving up. I am gaining some knowledge that are useful when I am decided to get back in trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 09:34:09 PM
some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

I also thought the same thing before, and I tell you, not only us, but many traders, thought of finding another job. Well, it's not bad to go look for another job. Actually, it will make you more productive if you have many jobs. Anyway, you can make trading as your part-time job. With the present condition of the market, it's really hard to make profit no matter how much scalping you do, especially if you are just day-trading. When you bet on long-term trading, it's very risky and will be very painful to your daily operations if trading is your bread and butter. Well, just charge last year and this year to experience. Just pick up all that you can learn in order for you to be a profitable trader, while engaging in other jobs so that you can also make a living for your family. Surely, you will learn something. Only you can assess it for yourself.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
February 14, 2019, 05:32:03 PM
I will suggest that since the market is not favourable that you can be doing trading as a side hustle for passive income when you eventually gets a paying job.
Do not quit totally from Cryptocurrency because the market is not going to remain bearish forever.

And instead of quitting a good option is just to standby by from trading for a little bit of time. Just get some crypto and wait for the next green market to happen. A bull market will be a good starter for a new way of making a profit from cryptocurrency trading.
Maybe time to analyze things carefully, quit is bad, it's giving up your dreams to make money in trading.
Things can be improve, you make mistakes and the solution to that is by correcting it, you don't give up easily when you think you can still change things
and improve it to give you benefits in the future, not all the time you will be successful, most of the time you start with lots of failures.
Certainly, you should do wrong to understand what the truth is, and as time goes by, you will see that the truths are more and you reach the point you want. The present situation may not be heartwarming, but as long as you cannot assess such situations, it will be difficult to make the desired gain.
Activity: 316
February 14, 2019, 05:39:48 AM
Why don't you try both? You can work in the real world and learn to trade at the same time, because being a trader requires a process, and everyone has a different process, so my advice is not to give up on being a trader. Keep learning and trying
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 13, 2019, 10:58:08 PM
I will suggest that since the market is not favourable that you can be doing trading as a side hustle for passive income when you eventually gets a paying job.
Do not quit totally from Cryptocurrency because the market is not going to remain bearish forever.

And instead of quitting a good option is just to standby by from trading for a little bit of time. Just get some crypto and wait for the next green market to happen. A bull market will be a good starter for a new way of making a profit from cryptocurrency trading.
Maybe time to analyze things carefully, quit is bad, it's giving up your dreams to make money in trading.
Things can be improve, you make mistakes and the solution to that is by correcting it, you don't give up easily when you think you can still change things
and improve it to give you benefits in the future, not all the time you will be successful, most of the time you start with lots of failures.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 12, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 12, 2019, 01:15:39 PM
Emotional problem is one the major factor that militate again the success of a traders around the world and is only when you are able to get rid this factor you may not go far in your trading career. Another thing I will like to add is that, not everyone will succeed in their trading life time and since you are fully aware of the fact for over two years now you are yet to make profit from your trading I then strongly believe that it will be better for you to quite trading and look for something else that will get your life.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2019, 05:32:11 AM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

If you feel confident in the abilities you have then you have to do it. Don't be afraid to make decisions because this is a good start for success.
A trader must have courage in making decisions, those who do not dare to make decisions, they will never be ready to become a trader.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
February 12, 2019, 04:47:32 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 03:52:41 AM
Dont left crypto trading because only in here we can make more than 10x profit just a few month in bull market and that will change our life better, firstly we have to understanding the trend of crypto market by learn the historycal price, from it we can decide when best times to buy and hold. Swing trading is really profitable, buy good coin in the bottom and hold it for 1 year or more is possible to earn multiple times profit. We should be have others source income because we can not guarantee to make profit from trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 10, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

Well, two years may be a short time, but it can also be a long one, especially if you have experienced losses after losses. I think, I would tell you to keep at it, but try to also venture in different facets and department of the market. The cryptocurrency market has a lot of other ventures to offer that can be equally or even more profitable that trading. At least, if you would do that, it would give you some sense of new knowledge on how to create returns through other means in this market rather than focusing on one.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 01:11:35 PM
I think that after spending 2 years in this market (if this is of course all serious), then only you can help yourself. Try to analyze the market after spending a lot of time on it, and then think what exactly you are doing wrong.
Yeah stop asking people to give you suggestions as some of them will guide you well and some will only discourage you so better instead of listen other people advise only make your own research and improve your knowledge regards trading,. if you are a trader you must know good time is so close to you so hold and buy good number of coins to trade for long term.
Activity: 397
February 10, 2019, 09:30:52 AM
If you don't have your trading strategy, it is probably the reason of your 2 years losses. So you should write it down. If you have one, you should make some changes in it or even completely rewrite it.
The problem is that trading requires a long experience in order to understand where the failure is, or how to enjoy success.
It must be learned logically, that is the result of continuous failure must be a mistake. The mistake is where, that must be corrected. Likewise when enjoying success, it must be analyzed that success is from thinking, not because of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 10, 2019, 04:11:43 AM
What I am doing and finding more successful right now is day trading a particular coin I really like and believe in that has a lot of liquidity or utility. If it's a coin or a token I can actually use for a product or service, like a utility, then I like to trade those sort of coins and tokens, not the ones that just have a roadmap and a whitepaper whereby I need to wait like years on end before I see the end product. Right now, for example, I have been trading ARB tokens and from that, I diversify and buy other coins to hold for the longer term. I think through every person must devise their own strategy as there is a lot of stuff to choose from and many big traders each have their own way of doing things. Copy trading is another way to get more successful trades I believe.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2019, 03:52:00 AM
There are times that should be you take a rest and enjoy others activity. We should be trade only in bull market and after target profit achieved just take a rest and doing others business.  We should be have others source income because from trading is very difficult to earn profit consistently.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 01:41:20 AM
In any case, you do not need to stop only on trading, you need to create several sources of income,this is diversification, one direction will not be able to constantly provide!
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 10, 2019, 01:12:31 AM
I stop trading for a while due to abnormal movement of cryptocurrencies. I will wait the market to turn back to normal for me to continue trading. I know that I will only faced many losses if I still continuing trading.
Pages:
Jump to: