Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I donate to charity? - page 4. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
March 29, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
I'm sure you need to donate to charity. A lot of people and animals need our help. The society itself has generated these unfortunates by its indifference and greed. People destroy forests and the ocean, and then only very big money will be able to save the ecology of our planet. The children left by the parents are in need of any help at all.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 27, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
If i have a lot of money come from in cryptocurrency maybe some of those ill be going to donate in the charity that i would like to choose or those charity that needed some money. Because this is only once to help for them so that must better to donate some of our money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
Oh definitely, Donating isn't a mandatory thing but personally we should try
reaching out and give to charity. It's a selfless act that somehow makes a
difference to others and unto ourselves. It should be heartily given, we don't
need that much of money to give only the amount you are capable enough.
When I succeed in my cryptoccurrency venture and investments I will definitely
make it a point that I would not only donate money but also food, medicines
and clothes. It's the least we can do for our poor brothers and sisters.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:00:48 AM
Its a good idea to have donation in charity especially if its come to your heart and the willingnes to help other..blessings will come in the right time in this kind of charity.
Activity: 31
March 24, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Charity donation is respectable and good, but you need to be sure about the project or foundation you donate to. There are a lot of scam even in this sphere. Sad but true =(
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
I think is good to donate money to charity.  My reasons is because those in charity organizations needs help maybe financially,cause if the dont the wont be in a charity organization. So i think donating to charity is okay, you might be helping or saving a life while doing so..
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 24, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

I think its an excellent idea to help people that are less lucky than us, especially if you made a lot of money that you don't need
Activity: 173
March 24, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
Girls are too delicate, often frivolous, and grumpy, men sometimes lie, but also have a good lie, because do not want to quarrel with their girlfriend, of course, do not rule out the real lie, in short, men are afraid of trouble , If you can not lie are willing to lie, harmless
Activity: 28
March 24, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Do everything possible for your conscience and your heart. Charity is a meaningful job. Take a moment to do good deeds. Fundraising for charities to help the poor and needy around the world.
Activity: 60
March 24, 2018, 11:59:58 AM
I'd love to donate to charitable institutions like those who are supporting kids with leukemia and other diseases. I've once felt how they feel because my son has been ill before after childbirth. I've experienced how it feels like wanting to have my kid get to the hospital and seek medical attention but since I dont have enough money, i felt so sad and depressed. So, now if I will be given a chance, I will share my blessings to those who are in need and that's the best feeling in the world.
Activity: 70
March 24, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
if I have more money, I plan to share some of the money with an orphan, because I really want to help them.
Activity: 116
March 24, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
every part of our life their is a time that we have to give, because every people have the rights to have in this world, so theres a lot of charity to do it, as a part of this community, even if you give an small things to them, this is a big thing to them.
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 10:07:04 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

For me I feel really great and satisfied when I am able to help someone in need. It is Biblical that every individual must know on how to be a good samaritan. When I will also become rich and earning much profit, I will help the charity that caters those who are suffering from cancer. Medication is very expensive to cure cancer, so, at least I was able to share my blessings to them.
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

For me I feel really great and satisfied when I am able to help someone in need. It is Biblical that every individual must know on how to be a good samaritan. When I will also become rich and earning much profit, I will help the charity that caters those who are suffering from cancer. Medication is very expensive to cure cancer, so, at least I was able to share my blessings to them.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
I do not want to send a charity gift to anyone or any organization. I trust what I see and will personally hand it to those who really need help.
Activity: 161
March 24, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
if im rich or have an extra money,why not?it feels so good that  we give back to others.Its better to give than to receive
Activity: 165
March 24, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
If I want to donate to charity, I don’t feel like I’m going to buy something and send it to them instead of giving it directly.
Activity: 66
March 24, 2018, 02:38:35 AM
Yes man, you should donate to the charity because you're to be born in rich and wealth, share a little money from your property is no harm at all but it can helps others to survive through poverty.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
March 24, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
Yes of course, donate if you are able. Cash, clothing, unwanted items and even your own time as a volunteer.
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 11:11:22 PM
If you have the money and to donate then you must.
Pages:
Jump to: