Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I donate to charity? - page 6. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
charity is a good thing to do and if you have a lot of money then you must donate.
Activity: 220
March 19, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
Yes, we should donate to charity, but we need to do this effectively, for example, donate to trusted and honest charitable foundations
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:40:44 PM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?
It is nice to donate in charities specially the charities that are helping the poor ones and the young ones. If i have a lot of money i will surely donate some in charities . Helping other people is the best way to do when you have a lot of money , you can help them by buying their needs and foods. Because nowadays their are many people who lacks in needs like clothing and foods.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
If you have free money why not? We should help people who are living worser than we. If every person would donate at least 1 usd then the world would be better than now
Activity: 63
March 19, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
I think it's always a good idea to help others. However, sometimes it's better to donate your time than money. I mean it's more valuable and you can know for sure what you did and who you helped.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 06:26:06 PM
Yes, it's a good way to return your kindness to the society, especially to those family's who suffer from problem that they themselves having hard time to resolve. Charity is a good place to start. Good luck and cheers to everyone who will do this. God will bless you more. Because a giver is always going to be blessed.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 04:33:19 PM
Yes, we must. Everything we have are gifts from our Almighty Father. As a return for His goodness, we have to share it to charities or give it directly to the people who are needy especially those families who belongs to the poorest of the poor environment.
Activity: 38
March 19, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
I think that If you have got excess money then you should donate to charity. It would help a lot of needy people.
Activity: 56
March 19, 2018, 03:04:41 PM
Even small donations have an impact.
When considering poverty in the developing world, many people feel deep sorrow but conclude that there is nothing we can do. The scale of poverty is immense and we seem powerless to stop it. Such despair is understandable, but the facts tell a very different story. While poverty is indeed extreme and widespread, it is easy to forget just how many people there are in the developed world, and how powerful our pocket change can become when pooled together.

When giving to an effective charity, the size of your donation directly correlates with the number of people you are able to help. But you don't have to be a millionaire to make a significant difference; even small donations have the potential to drastically improve an individual's quality of life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 19, 2018, 02:53:20 PM
It is better to save it for the future and the family as you never know whats coming.

Sharing is caring. You don't need to take all the money you can get and just keep it into yourself, as older people say to me, you can't bring your riches when you die they are left here in Earth.

I will be donating money to Charity without second thought as I also experience the hardship. This charities are helping people and what I can only help if I am a rich man is using my money.
As a Christian, I believe that it's very important to give especially to the needy because by giving, GOD will open doors of favor to you so that you will be able to give more to others as well.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 19, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
Donating to charity is great, and its a must!!!
But whats better then charity donation is to invest in something that can solve the problems like poverty for which charities are made.
Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Activity: 24
March 19, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
Yes, you can its a great idea.If you have enough money to donate you should donate which will be a great help to charity.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
March 19, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
If you feel to donate to charity you have to do.I think that the most beautiful and joyful feeling is to think that another member of this society is now more glad than before.There are a lot of homeless,children without parents,old man and woman without any love from a member of own family.This kind of people really deserve your charity with all your heart.And then you will feel around you a lot of love.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
Charity helps to make life rich and dynamic. It brings joy to others, also brings joy to oneself. Charity helps to improve personality
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 19, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
It is better to save it for the future and the family as you never know whats coming.

Sharing is caring. You don't need to take all the money you can get and just keep it into yourself, as older people say to me, you can't bring your riches when you die they are left here in Earth.

I will be donating money to Charity without second thought as I also experience the hardship. This charities are helping people and what I can only help if I am a rich man is using my money.
Activity: 36
March 17, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
Activity: 30
March 17, 2018, 10:32:04 AM
Well, its upto you if you want to donate to a charity or not. Its not by giving to be well known by others... its by giving with faith and that comes from your heart.
Activity: 49
March 17, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
Yes! It's a previllage to help people who are in need by giving your excess money i preffer to help your familiy first then to the poor people be generous i know that God will bless you more not only in finacial but in every aspect in your life.
Activity: 47
March 17, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
Yes, it is a very good thing and everyone must do a little bit of charity.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 17, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

Giving is a ticket to heaven. Try looking for charities that you share interest with so you'll be more likely to be involve with their work. I work as a teacher for kids who are mentally challenged, there are a lot of kids here that cannot afford needed therapies for their development. Research about it maybe you'll try to consider it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: