Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 18. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 21, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
If the opportunity comes, go to college. Greater opportunity will follow if you are a degree holder. Higher positions, more stable ang high-paying jobs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
You exactly need to go to college, a lot of opportunities of work when you are college graduate compare to those who does not. You can find a suitable work that fits once you have diploma .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
It actually depends if you want to or not, but here in the Philippines we have K-12 program. In entering Grade 11 and Grade 12 they offered two Tracks the Academic Tracks (HUMMS,GAS,ABM,STEM (which you can go to college)) and then TechVoc (Animation and I.T. and also HOUSEKEEPING (Only for 2 years, so that if you decided after graduating in Grade 12 you'll just go look for a job).
Activity: 8
January 21, 2018, 02:11:52 AM
It was advisable to continue in college. This is for you to have a nice job in the future. If you are college graduate it is easily to apply work. Many companies prefer to employ college graduate applicant. Therefore, for you to have a better life then you need to go to college.
Activity: 69
January 21, 2018, 02:09:15 AM
If I were in your position, unless I would take a year off unless a school like Harvard was calling me. Perhaps get some experience working.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 21, 2018, 01:25:58 AM
Of course, you should go to college! Because if you finished your schooling totally, there will be a lot of opportunities for you because you are a degree holder. But at some point in life that you cannot afford to go to college, then you can do part time job plus going to college if you really eager to have a degree, it's really for you anyway. All the hard works will be paid off. Remember that:)
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 21, 2018, 01:19:47 AM
If you're parents can afford why not? I really like to go to college before, but my parents salaries is not enough to support me. Now I'm 27 years old and I'm planning to go to school again even just a 2 years course is enough to me. I really want to experience college life ^_^
Activity: 112
January 21, 2018, 01:14:00 AM
Yes, You should go to college. Because if you go to college will open doors to increased salary potential, greater career options, and better chances for personal and professional growth that you just can’t get any other way. As a college student, you’ll get to experience new areas of interest, expand your vision of possibilities, develop new friendships and networking connections, establish and accomplish difficult goals, push yourself, and define yourself in ways that you cannot imagine.
Activity: 6
January 20, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
Ofcourse you should. There's a big difference on having a degree from hs graduate. If you have the financial capability to go to college, dont hesitate on grabbing it. There's a lot more oppurtunities for a degree holder, better salary and better line of work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
Yes . You must go.. Because this is your stepping stone for bigger and better things for your career and life. Having a degree is the only road for success in life and You never know when inspiration will strike in college. Set yourself up for it by going to class and keeping an open mind about what kinds of things you can learn about .
Activity: 182
January 20, 2018, 08:48:04 AM
Yes... u should go to college. The world still revolves around educational degrees. Some don't get lucky to go but wish they could. So if all opportunities are available for u... go pursue that course.
Activity: 90
January 20, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
Go for it!other people want to go to school but they no capability to go to school because on thier finanacial problem...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 20, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
Yes I think you should to college to get more knowledge and higher background of education, study now until you have money or parents that support your study.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 11:23:24 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
You should go to college for your on good and have a successful life in the future and a tool that no one can stolen from you
January 19, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
Hi everyone,

You should go to college because education is important in every person  it your tool and a weapon in every trials and struggle especially financial
Activity: 22
January 19, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
College gets you the interview, much like certifications.  Interview skills and knowing how to interact with people will get you the job.
January 19, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
being a high school graduate is a good success or attainment. but having a college diploma and graduated from a bachelor's degree is somewhat a great difference. it can lead to much more and bigger success. so should you go to college, well for me based on experience, i do not want to go to college at first but the again i realize that what job or work should i fit in because my attainment is only high school. well of course it is not necessary to graduate college so that you can be successful. some people are successful even if they did not graduated from college but it is your self- satisfaction if you graduate college. there is so called confidence and self-esteem which will be built up when you go and graduated from college.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 09:27:36 PM
What to do ??.
Become like BILL GATE Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15
January 19, 2018, 09:22:40 PM
yes because there is a lot of opportunities when you have a degree. 
Activity: 20
January 19, 2018, 09:20:52 PM
yes because college is very important specially this days its very hard to find a job without a degree.
Pages:
Jump to: