Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 14. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:09:55 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Yes, you should go to college without any second thought, as long as you have the finances to go through. Education is very important because it is the key to your success. So, pursue your dreams and be a successful you someday.
Activity: 315
February 12, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

Yeah i know that but Americans gaining a loan in college is big problem Sad Sad

I'm not lucky

The rest is how? For parents who can afford them will
enter his son in private colleges which cost certainly more expensive of PTN. But what about the who cannot afford?
Activity: 49
February 12, 2018, 05:40:40 AM
Well that depends on you bro, you dont need others to decide what path you should take. Remember whatever you might think on doing in your life. Always remember that you are right. But all i can do for you is recommend some suggestions, if you have a goal in life like a dream job then you should probably take college and pursue the course/field that you want but if you have a different goal in mind like investing in bitcoin and being apart with us the new rich gentlemen in the future. This digital currency might solve all your problems plus bitcoin is decentralized.
Activity: 36
February 12, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
yes you have to go to college in order to achieve your dream as you can see now a days what they are looking for in certain higher paid job are the one has degree holder
Activity: 123
February 11, 2018, 11:26:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I think it depend on your situation, like do you affordable to pay the cost and give time for the education? so of course this is important to everybody receiving education whatever form of education is. so i guess you should put priority first, what is really matter for your present and future needed, so you can draw the road map.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 10:31:50 PM
Going to college is not the wrong choice. Just make sure you choose the right path.

You will have more opportunities to learn more about yourself and gain more experience, which will help you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 11, 2018, 06:35:38 PM
The problem with most people and college is the debt... (which i guess on its own can be a learning experience but will reserve that for another conversation).. I feel like life in the late 20s is what i refer to as "death of a dream" phase... where you have so much piled on responsibility and  debt, that you have to let the dreams of your childhood die and blossom into whatever you will do as an adult by force.  Adding 100k debt to this pressure can often lead to poor decisions or just defaulting on responsibilities altogether and extending this childhood period way past the age where its useful.  I would only attend college in scenarios where your parents are paying for it.. or if you have to pay for it, work simultaneously with school to keep your debt ceiling below 20,000 dollars by graduation.. since even the equivalent of an average car payment may be a lot piled in with all your new bills that you won't be used to paying.   The experience of school is something that you wont quite get otherwise in other things (since jobs will often be full of disgruntled unsuccessful people) and staying a kid longer will delay that important death of a dream phase... but the experience itself often won't be worth the amount of debt you will go into (especially if you can't live at home), and should be approached very carefully... you might find also that school won't help you land the jobs you want as easily as you might think anyways.. I used to hire for FedEx and maybe only 1 out of every 5 hires for a management position was school even discussed.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
Plan it. If what you are able to come up with is a SMART plan, then go with that plan.
Usually the Educational institutes thru their educational programs try to make you think in a surten way so i honestly would chose the self learning if you are really passionate by something specific.
Activity: 52
February 11, 2018, 05:27:59 PM
Plan it. If what you are able to come up with is a SMART plan, then go with that plan.
Activity: 66
February 11, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Hi everyone,

Of course I would recommend you to go to college. While it is true that we could just learn from our environment, and that nobody gets rich  upon schooling it doesn't take away the idea that no matter how skillful you are, still you are underrated compared to a person who doesn't even have the skill but have finished a degree and presented a title for himself on paper. Do you think civil engineers are better than a a skilled construction worker? I don't think so! But I agree that they are good at computing and planning but in terms of doing the physical work the workers are better. Yet then again your certificates gives you the advantage. Skill plus papers would be even better.
Activity: 79
February 11, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
There are two main opportunities in life when we ask ourselves whether it is time to enroll in college. One is that after we finish junior high school, the second is when our work begins to be boring and without perspective.
College is expensive. For many unreached people, we need to get college loans, and that's why we should always try to get a scholarship first, maybe using a free online sweepstakes.
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
It's always better to get higher education and college is the gateway to get higher education. After Completion of secondary education everyone looks for college for higher studies where one can get his/her graduation or masters which will be beneficial for his career.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
College is something that can help you to learn how to study and find information but if you already have enough skills to work you should not waste your time there.
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
Yes College helps to build the intellectual, political, economic and social aspect of human life.
Therefore College is a very important sector educational cycle
Activity: 47
February 11, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
I think that if people have money and conditions, they should study in college because learning is forever, it will open up knowledge for you, help people acumen in life situations when dealing with difficulties, because So learning is essential for everyone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
Choose a course that is suited for you and go to college. But it still depends on you whether you wanted to have a better future or just a simple yet more difficult life. Do you think you could get a better job if you're not college graduate? Unless you're already rich and had a plan to make your own business.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
Yes, you should go to college because if you are a college graduate you can chose the work that you want or you can easily find a job. Requirement of most of the company nowadays must be a college graduate.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 08:16:44 AM
College is very important for everyone. Even though you can take a job even if you graduate in high school, college gives us a higher chance of employment and experience not only in work and education but also in life. So if i were you, you should go to college because it will help you in the near future.
Activity: 127
February 11, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
Hi everyone,

If i were you i will go to college, its a good oppurtunity to go to college because if you have a high education you can find a better or good job.
Activity: 153
February 11, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
You should go to college. You will learn more if you go to college. Most countries, their worker are college graduate.
Pages:
Jump to: