Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 24. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
What a question. YOu see all the people who goes to college, they working now on burgerking or mcdonalds. And other people like bill gates or steve jobs who dont make any school are rich. Any questions?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
I think that education in the US will open up new opportunities for you, so my advice is to go to college)
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
In my opinion, better to go to College. It is still better to finished college. For me education is very important.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Yeah you should ,  I think college is better than when you compare with public schooles ,  I am talking about the schooles in my country !
Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
January 05, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Education is a must...and degree is a necessity... must continue your schooling...al d best...
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
It depends on you, if you strongly believe you need it then go for it. If you want to go full time on Crypto then I still believe it's not a bad thing to have them both but you need to understand your capacity. If you can handle both then that's better.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
I think that's a good thing to do because you will learn more and more Learn more and more will be good. I want you to study what you want once you think we need our parents to continue studying. Yet your knowledge Of those things and more, intriguing to learn or to supplement may need to learn more to expand your knowledge. Smiley
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
He/She should go to college and continue his/her studies. Going to college and earning a degree really mean a lot to every one. It is required for many entry-level jobs especially in government agencies same as to private offices.
Activity: 140
January 05, 2018, 06:53:06 AM
Choose to go to school because education is important, even you have much money still the feeling of having a degree is a good thing while you are still young. Never waste your time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
Hi everyone,

Everyone should go to college, this is the time we can assure a better future and a greener pasture, going to college and finishing it will give more portfolio to yourself and a proud parents will be having a party on your graduation day, so dont think of it just go!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
Yes, go to college. If not for the opportunities, then for yourself - for the chance to dive deeper into the field that you are genuinely interested in, for the people you will meet there, for the experience.
Activity: 56
January 05, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
You should go to college especially if you have the financial capacity because becoming a degree holder will give you more opportunities. Stopping after high school comes with risks greater than going to college which is undoubtedly worth your time.
Activity: 193
January 05, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
You need to enter college. Education is an everlasting treasure that no one can snatch.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
Please go to college, it is your investment for your future
 College is also a great experience to learn and meet some colleagues. Just have fun in  learning.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 07:42:13 PM
You should. Graduating from college is another career that will help you to prepare for your future. Though there are a lot of ways to earn money not by just having a day job. Actually, even I am now earning, I do not want to give up my day job. Because being a professional is my passion. And I love being it. Part of my career is already part of me. Before you go to college, determine first what you want to be in the future. Time is running.
Activity: 92
January 04, 2018, 07:27:10 PM
I don't suggest it. I would do something more temporary. Unless you can get free college tuition.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 04, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
Hi everyone,

You should, as you know, finding a job nowadays is difficult. Companies are looking for a good educational background and job experience when looking for employees. You should be competitive enough for you to land a good job in the future. Having a degree would take you far in the future.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 04, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
There are so many diverse advices, every second post seems different yet it is all the same. This is a thing that shouldn't be suggested or asked for an opinion. You should do what you want and it depends on how hard you want it. There are a lot of limitations, you hardly can advance without a degree in most jobs. Tho you can be successful as an entrepreneur if you start on your own in some countries. This is a thing you have to do research on. Just an example:
A person i know has their own company...had to go to college at the age of 42 to "work" in his own firm.
Activity: 42
January 04, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
Any school is yet very important because there are imparted knowledge and experiences by the professors and students,unless someone is self-taught and have different learning techniques.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
You should go to college and earn a degree.
That's the only thing that can't be stolen from you.
It will widen your connections in the society and you can find a decent job.
And mostly, it will help to improve your life.
Pages:
Jump to: