Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 27. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 12:17:13 PM
Yes,you must go to college.Having a college degree not only gives you knowledge,maturity and wisdom,but also get good paying Jobs and respect in the society
Activity: 91
December 31, 2017, 06:23:53 AM
To be honest , i think everyone should go to college, because you can learn a lot there not just knowledge.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 31, 2017, 05:58:11 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
You must go to college. Finishing college will give you a lot of good opportunities in the job world. Many people cant go to college because of financial problem and since you have resources, better go to college. Having a diploma is your lifetime wealth.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 31, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
i think you have to go to college to secure better future for you and your family. Besides you will have many good friends there and they are really helpful for you in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 08:30:57 PM
If you have the opportunity to go to college, don't hesitate to go for it and give all you have for your education. That is the most important thing in life and if you don't do it now you might do it never.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 10:32:33 AM
Many occupations do not require one to earn a bachelor's degree to get hired for an entry level job. However, if you want to move beyond that position, there is a good chance you will need to go to college. You can decide whether to earn a degree before you begin your career or once it is underway.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
December 30, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
It's better for you to go to college, If you want to have a career in life. Having a degree now a day is very crucial whenever you are applying for a job.
Activity: 88
December 29, 2017, 01:52:34 PM
The college gives not only a piece of paper with confirmation of education but also knowledge. This is a great experience and connection. Your friends in college can be for life!
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
December 29, 2017, 01:44:38 PM
Yes you should go to college because it is a stage of learning some advance education.In school we just learn the basic things but in college and university we learn advance things.So to make a smart and wonderful life you should go to college.
Activity: 11
December 29, 2017, 08:25:57 AM
You should..
If you graduated in any college course 90% chance of your future career is to success!
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 07:50:52 AM
You never learn anything useful in school - all good skills you learn by yourself.
And employers that are stuck in the mentality that you need a degree are not practical people.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 07:46:49 AM
check this out https://teachmeplease.io
probably, it could be a good alternative to classic eduction system . also you can combine this type of edu with pat time job

Im not sure, that this kind of studying could replace the traditional one..it could only a form of additional education..moreover, what kind of diploma will you get? Undecided

About diploma..they also have one ..but not in the way we get used to know..Anyway, I  still think that its all about your aspiration and desire to study..you even could learn smt from the internet and literature

I think that it all about level of your skiils and lots of practice
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 10:58:47 AM
Absolutely yes, you need to go college. It is very difficult to find job if you don’t have diploma. Many companies now were considering the educational background of the applicant.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 28, 2017, 10:36:43 AM
Did all the rich guys that have huge companies go or finished college? There are a lot of success stories about such people.
Also, if I remember correctly, the Facebook guy I believe said that college is a waste of time and money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 10:32:51 AM
You should go to college. There are more opportunities/job for people who finish studies than those who don't. And if you finish college i'm sure your parents will be happy. And not all people were given a chance to go to school.
Activity: 30
December 28, 2017, 08:25:22 AM
Of cause u should use every opportunity u see. Or u hiding under parent's back ? Colledge and university will make u wiser, cause of many situations, u go throw.
Activity: 17
December 28, 2017, 07:29:44 AM
It all depends whether you need the knowledge from there or not. Doing it just for the paper is nonsense in my opinion. Of course the paper is important if the field requires it.
The best advice would be to consider all the variables (incl. long term goals, hobbies, passion, financial situation, short term goals etc.).
Activity: 200
December 28, 2017, 07:24:24 AM
Yes you can if only it will help your career.
Activity: 22
December 28, 2017, 06:54:20 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

For me i will tell you to enter college, if you have enough money then why you waste the opportunity to go to college?there's many people who want to study but they dont have money. So dont waste the time and go to school.
Activity: 27
December 28, 2017, 06:04:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I think everyone should. You will learn a lot of interesting things there. But you need to choose well.
Pages:
Jump to: