Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 55. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 09:13:36 PM
I think you should go to college. Most certainly jobs require a college degree. But if you are planning to work a job that doesn't need ccollege degree, it's okay.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 09:20:40 AM
If there is a will there is a way, especially if there is sustenance. But it must be based on the spirit that will be determined for college, if you do not have the spirit, not useful for college. it will only waste the money first before entering college, you must have a goal to be as it is and based on a strong determination.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 08:31:52 AM
The college will help you get a good knowledge base that will be an advantage when you are building into a good company or a good foundation for starting your own business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 30, 2017, 08:19:13 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

My Advice to you is go to collage, Study hard, Graduate so you can find a decent job. College is another part of your memory in life. that will teach you many thing, build you characteristic and understanding life more. Building friendship and Family learning many things it will make you decide who you want to be in the near future.

I agree with you. When we finish our college degree, that is the only thing that we can be proud of. Similar to that, we can have a better work that offers high income so our life would be better. We can help our family by supporting their needs and give their wants. But if you not finish it, expect that you will encounter many problems due to lack of money. So I suggest that you should go to college.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
August 30, 2017, 07:15:43 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

My Advice to you is go to collage, Study hard, Graduate so you can find a decent job. College is another part of your memory in life. that will teach you many thing, build you characteristic and understanding life more. Building friendship and Family learning many things it will make you decide who you want to be in the near future.
Activity: 243
August 30, 2017, 03:59:08 AM
I once hear someone say intelligence can be reduced to a single formula. Intelligence is keeping open as many options possible. If that's the case, then going to college will greatly increase you options instead of limiting them severely.
Activity: 70
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
August 30, 2017, 03:00:11 AM
College opens up more doors for you and gives you more options in the future. If you don't have something immediate to do (start or run your own business) then going to college is definitely something you should consider.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 07:58:41 PM
If you can go to college for free or very very cheap and have a real college experience I would say do it because besides getting you a job and/or professional skills is not the most important part of college, the most important part is learning how to live on your own and college can force you to do that. But if you have to pay 10 grand a year or more it really is not worth it look for schools outside the USA they are very cheap/free the US education system is a scam!
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
August 29, 2017, 07:28:50 PM
I advise you to go to college,
because there you can find the science of experience and of course the relationship for your future,
do not you ever menyiakan anything you have created or you will make,
because the future does not always match what your dream
Activity: 58
August 29, 2017, 06:08:35 PM
if u like your future profession so why not?
Activity: 93
August 29, 2017, 04:21:32 PM
Hi everyone,

unless you are a highschool basketball phenom or a hollywood child prodigy, going to college is not even a question. College is what prepares you on who will you become and puts you on track  once you step into the real world. GO.TO.COLLEGE.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 11:39:18 AM
Financially it makes no sense to go to college in the USA unless you are going for something specific like soctor or lawyer etc. the ammount of money that is needed for education is 100% not worth it. You will most likely be in debt until your mid-late 30s possibly working 2 jobs to pay it off oh and also both of those jobs have nothing to do with what you went to school for.. FYI i have a BS and dont use it at all.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
August 29, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
A HS senior should ask this question to himself , either you would like to learn more or you think you college is not that important to you , either way making a lot of money and being a millionaire is not actually related on going to college or not , but If you made all the way through highschool I think  yousould try your luck in University
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
August 29, 2017, 10:31:21 AM
Hi everyone,

I think yes, you should go to college, because going to college will give you more learnings and a college diploma, and having a college diploma will give you more edge in the professional world.
Activity: 78
August 29, 2017, 10:05:03 AM
if you want to do job and work under others then go to college have a degree......

if you want to really learn something study your own do research on internet and start a business ......
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2017, 09:51:04 AM
Yes of course .. having a certificate or diploma is a great achievement in my part,.. Studying is more fun where  you can gather more knowledge, and friends. A lot of things that school can offer.. however it is sacrificial to study where in you need to do a lot of thing's and activities just to comply the requirements and pass all exams. Your hardship in studies will prefer you in a brighter pasture..

Couldn't have said it better. You're right. Young people right now need to understand the importance of completing tertiary education. It may seem that its not necessary if you look at rich or famous people that took a shortcut to success but don't bet on your luck because not all people will be given such breaks.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2017, 03:44:42 AM
Yes of course .. having a certificate or diploma is a great achievement in my part,.. Studying is more fun where  you can gather more knowledge, and friends. A lot of things that school can offer.. however it is sacrificial to study where in you need to do a lot of thing's and activities just to comply the requirements and pass all exams. Your hardship in studies will prefer you in a brighter pasture..
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 03:25:56 AM
Yes you definitely should. Because having a diploma or certificate is a reward and gift to everyone of us. Especially having an enough knowledge that would thought to you during your college days. Many of the things that have been tackled in this stage is very important that anyone can't skip. Many things have been discussed and many ideas that you should know is in this level.

If you have finished your studies, there's always a big opportunities that comes in your life. You don't need to find one, but it is to come with you initiatively.

yes, because being in college is a big help.for you.. They will give you knowledge for what is the best course and the future work fot you..nowadays everyone n
Is need to go to collegw for their bettee future... Thie will help hou build your self putting your life in a better.place
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 26, 2017, 02:17:53 AM
Hi everyone,

If you want to have a degree or a position in a country or world you have to study by learning what you love

But most of the times, the one that we love most or skills that we really love is not a high paying job at all.  And sometimes you have to give more than what you can take.  Although it would be a great profession because that is what you love and feels like you will not working at all since you are loving what you do.

Just do what you want to do and just finish your college.  A lot of opportunities will knock if you are a degree holder.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 12:56:39 AM
Hi everyone,

If you want to have a degree or a position in a country or world you have to study by learning what you love
Pages:
Jump to: