Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest ? - page 8. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:02:47 AM
Of course, you can invest now because the crypto market is down so you can invest in any of the altcoins that you consider to have good potential in the future.
Activity: 770
September 10, 2018, 12:00:26 AM
investing in cryptocurrency in my opinion a very good thing besides not requiring capital is too large we get full control on the kiripto we hold
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
In my own opinion, i will give you the advice i always give to people who wishes to invest in Altcoins which is for to do thorough research before investing in any Altcoin so that you wont loose your hard-earned money. It does not really matter it is a must you invest in a particular Altcoin since your motive is to make profit from your investment. Do your research and see that such coin has future prospect and also check if it has what the coin is going to be used for because this will guarantee you will have buy order for the coin and you cash-out when you want
Activity: 147
September 09, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
I think you can continue to invest now, because the current cryptocurrency price is really very low. Many cryptocurrencies are worth investing in. Ethereum's current price is less than $200, and I think the encryption market will pick up again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
Yes, now it is the right situation for the investors who want to invest because we saw a huge downfall in the market which is very good to buy them on the market. So always good to buy the coins when the price is low in the market and we are going to make very decent money when the price starts increasing again.
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 10:54:37 PM
The market is down at the moment, and the two coins are good coins so you use the opportunity of dip market condition and make your investment in them which will give you more profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 41
September 09, 2018, 10:47:58 PM
I heard some guy bought a biscotti with Bitcoin in Pittsburgh today!!!! This is so bullish. It will be main stream any day now!

Activity: 99
September 09, 2018, 10:47:26 PM
I think it's good to invest in those coins. But it takes a long time to lift the coin to the highest price. If you are in doubt, it is better to invest your money altcoin is obvious and indeed become a decent altcoin to be used as an investment place.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 10:44:12 PM
Man Assuming that That is you feel after that contribute your cash for the individuals coins we won't setting off with provide for you an awful notoriety on that. Every one you must would may be Scrutinize to start with in front of Contributing. Possibly they will have An future instances in any case if its a buildup coin after that. Delight in the ride and the hazard from claiming every one. Nobody will realize which coin will make gainful alternately fruitful with the goal you requirement will Figure your own coin. The individuals coins you said need aid not that considerably awful Anyhow you Additionally pick different coins with distinctive hazard levels. For that you ought further bolstering try of the coinmarketcap and pick the coin which will be suitableness to your money will be setting off with be contributed What's more assuming that it may be a in length haul financing then pick the coin with stable Growth rate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 09, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
Go for Cardano if you really want to invest into cryptocurrencies because i believe Cardano has a potential of rising with time. More to the point it is better to have some investment in several cryptocurrencies so that in case this one takes time to mature you can always rely on another.
Activity: 51
September 09, 2018, 10:27:55 PM
This is the best time for you to invest because the prices of cryptocurrencies are down now so you can buy it at cheap prices and wait till the prices go up for you to sell and make good profit
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 09, 2018, 10:21:12 PM
I also have a small amount of Bitcoin, and if TRX drops the price to 250 satoshi then I will buy it.
Unfortunately, TRX is still priced at 300 satoshi. I like TRX because the support is from Alibaba.com founder Jack Ma

Well I see the good performance of Tron (TRX) in the market and I believe it will pump more in the future. There's a lot of altcoins are in a lower price that with a great potential, if you want to invest you must split your money in different altcoins. That is a good investment.
tron ( trx ) could be good project in future since their CEO very active communicate their developtment project.and also his vision to developt TRON very amazing.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
Invest if you prefer. By investing always giving opportunities and risk. The investment is often very diverse, you choose to give yourself a proper and persistent approach to it. Wish you Luck
Activity: 15
September 06, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Yes, true. Investigation is a mandatory thing to do when you are in the Crypto World today. So you have to invest appropriately in this case, the coins are good and potential and worth investing. I think investment is the thing for us to succeed in the future.
Activity: 108
September 06, 2018, 03:25:11 AM
I don't think of investing TRX and Cardano. so I also don't want to suggest you to invest TRX and Cardano. I'd rather advise you to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

yes it is good to invest in tron and cardano  including traxia because these altcoins have good penitentials and will make good return for those who invested in it.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

for my opinion, altcoin is better  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
These altcoin mentioned has good potential! I think trx and ada would do well in the market if cryptocurrency in the future. I am investing in both coin and I know majority if cryptocurrency investors are doing the sane as well!
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, the market is falling again, and the price of Ethereum has fallen to $220.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
These are good coins and trx and cardano have a good perspective, trx will soon have many updates, but it is not clear how this will affect the price, the price may fluctuate

I agree with you, but in such a market, good news does not either push the coin to growth. the only news that can trigger the growth is the listing on the top market like Binance. While buying coins should be very careful
Pages:
Jump to: