Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest ? - page 6. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
Like I said in a thread of similar topic like this, in my opinion, I would advice you to do some research in those altcoins and invest in a promising one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 12, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
Investing now won't be a bad idea because market is deeply down and you can buy good amount of coins for a cheap price. Smart investors who believe in crypto are already buying.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
It's all up to you to choose, and I think the market is very weak right now for buying. Most COINS are currently cheap, taking advantage of panic sales and a bull market in buying.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 12, 2018, 03:09:52 AM
I think it's good to invest in those coins. But it takes a long time to lift the coin to the highest price. If you are in doubt, it is better to invest your money altcoin is obvious and indeed become a decent altcoin to be used as an investment place.
Yeah i should invest of course if i do only have some.money then i will going to put my money on those establish crypto in the market. Thus crypto that are in the top rank which is being listed in coinmarketcap.com for references on the investment i will do.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:09:09 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 1260
September 12, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

just need opinion.

Seriously you took the question out of my mouth. I have traded TRX last year and made a bit more than a 100% of my invested cash from it and was still thinking of putting some investment into it too now considering the price right now. For me, definitely yes and this is for my own investment opinion. 
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Invest in what you see fit.You don't have to ask anybody.If in doubt-invest in your knowledge and then try to buy coins for further trading.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
If you are confident and not afraid of losing money, of course Yes, but if you are in doubt, it is better Not. But today, invest only in bitcoin
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 02:38:02 AM
It would be better if you invest in a crypto coint such as Bitcoint or Ethereum because these two coints have good quality to be made as an investment, both cointers that have the privileges of each and of course very prospects for investment.
Activity: 52
September 12, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
If you have enough money now, then I suggest you can invest in this market. Because the price of cryptocurrency is really low now, and I think the market will pick up in the future.
Activity: 518
September 12, 2018, 02:34:48 AM
Those crypto being mention are really good those crypto are the evidence that if one will going to invest in an ICO there could be a possibility that really could earn multiple times of the being invested in the ICO projects. I just wish that during the ICO of those crypto i was there to invest.
Activity: 233
September 12, 2018, 02:32:10 AM
Prices on the current crypto market are very nice and low to buy and invest now so I offer to do these deals if you have an opportunity. It will be one more step for you to the good income in the future increasing of crypto market and common success in this sphere.
Activity: 158
September 12, 2018, 02:25:11 AM
Of course yes, you should invest in order to earn extra income and it will consider as a part time job. Start investing before its too late.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
You should invest but on the right time and see how's market exchange will works on the following day. Make your own analysis be watchful on the situations, for more info read a present news according to what part of that work is better.
Activity: 13
September 12, 2018, 02:05:16 AM
It's better if you invest in doge now. If the assets you have are exchanged.
Activity: 53
September 12, 2018, 01:49:16 AM
In fact, investing in this year's encryption market is not a correct choice. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, and the decline is very serious. But the current price I think is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 01:03:28 AM
I don't know if this is a good year or not. because we know now that ico is completely destroyed. this is because there are so many scams hanging around ... it's really disappointing

Well, imo and unfortunately, there are always going to be scams. No matter how regulated a market is, there will always be someone trying to make a quick buck. Just look at the stock market - it's regulated, but there are still scams being uncovered everyday.

Here's a bit of a self-promotion, but I've been working on a platform called Basescore (https://basescore.co), where we aggregate ICO reviews from all the leading critics, as many as we can find. Our thought is that by increasing the transparency in the market, that it will lead to the investors being able to weed the bad ones out. We just launched, but we're working on it nonstop!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

just need opinion.

The price of most cryptocurrency is on a down trend and any investment should be on a long term basis, the market would recover in the future and you can take profit. But to be on the safe side, endeavour to invest in bits, buy your choice of cryptocurrency in small bits Inorder to benefit from the bearish trend.
Activity: 219
September 12, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
I don't know if this is a good year or not. because we know now that ico is completely destroyed. this is because there are so many scams hanging around ... it's really disappointing
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
Make an investment. Be ready to wait. Patience is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: