Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 37. (Read 4643 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 28, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Yes. I do believe that one should invest right now in altcoins and that it is a good time to invest in altcoins. This is because firstly, altcoins price is comparatively low because of which it is more beneficial and profitable to invest in altcoins right now. Also as the price of altcoins is low so one will be able to invest more in the altcoins as compared to the normal price of the altcoins.  So it is a good idea to invest in the altcoins right now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
May 28, 2018, 05:11:37 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

If you have great doubts, you can speculate on the top altcoin. yes, easy enough for you to learn and search for all the information. but I think you can buy cheaper altcoin but the risk is quite big. there are many new altcoins in exchange and do not have a high selling value even away from ico prices. well, I think you can learn it and analyze it
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
Of course you should! It is not yet late buddy. Hmm. Try to check DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. The future of banking and finance http://www.dcc.finance/. You may also see the CEO speech here https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/distributed-credit-chain-ceo-speech-84ca3d649fd6
Activity: 60
May 27, 2018, 10:43:58 PM
Yes you should invest now since is Crypto is drop by month... choose wisely and invest carefully since the market is up and down.
Activity: 253
May 27, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
It's possible I suppose. Why not? the current market is also being red, we recommend purchasing and investing as much as possible. This is a great opportunity for you to be able to get altcoin you want at a price that is low enough.
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 10:25:42 PM
If you wants some good coins for your savings then I would recommend eth and neo. Both of them are good and widely known as a promising coins. Try to research about them and find out why.
Activity: 93
May 27, 2018, 10:21:50 PM
if you want to invest in Altcoin. You must choose the best altcoin 10 and above. there you will find many kinds of Altcoin is good and gives many advantages. examples such as Altcoin Ethereum. Ethereum is one of Altcoin's potential and has a good future. and already many people are investing in Altcoin ethereum. Ethereum is also great for investing in the long term or short term. if you invest in Ethereum in the long run, you will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
Any time is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency or altcoin,you just need to find the right coin and at a good entry point.Always do your own research before investing and not just pick some else's suggestion online
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:56:15 PM
This is what my mentality is when all alt coins dump like this.
So now is the best time to stock up on any coins you want to collect and think will have huge potential for their respective projects.
This is what bears do for the hard times in the winter.
Stock up on berries and some twigs.  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
Now it's cheap, and the answer is yes, invest now or never
You will not know how difficult it is to find this moment, sometimes it happens every week, sometimes every month
certainly, some time the price will go up
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Invest on altcoin is always risky man, it's hard to have a good one with huge growing. The best option to choose is coin from top10.
The problem with investing only in top ten coins is that you wont make any fortune amount of money if you invest in them now, if you are really looking to make a good amount of money you need to always find good projects with good returns and you could find some good projects all the time, the risks are higher without a doubt but the perks are higher too, you just need to spend time to learn about their project before investing in them, it is not an easy job, you need to scout over twenty to hundred projects to find one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 27, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
Just never invest too much of your portfolio, it's so easy with the dozens of ICOs monthly, doing research on the team, partners is crucial.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
May 27, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
This might be a good moment because almost everything is going down, but i would suggest you to wait a few more days until everything gets back to normal again. Don't forget that everything will go up at some point
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
I think you should use your savings to invest in ETH alone for the long term, because investing in ETH with very little risk  has the potential to increase its price
buy now is the right time because the price is low and lasts until the end of the year, the benefits that you will most likely get a lot
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
If you have more money you should try to invest in altcoins. Because the potential of altcoins will surely increase in the future. Now many cryptocurrency users are investing in altcoins. So you do not hesitate to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
with a very cheap altcoin price is certainly very good if you want to buy it now because I think it's too deep to go down again so it's time for altcoin to ride and if only you want to invest now maybe only in a short time you can already make a profit because it is already it's time for altcoin to rise
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
The price is quite low right now. It is a good idea to invest your money in altcoins. However, knowledge is very important in this situation because there are about 500 hundred coins on the market. You need to be wise so that your choice will not take away your money
Activity: 248
May 27, 2018, 06:39:17 PM
I'll advice you to invest in mantrix network, this coins has maintain a healthy and steady price volume, More so, the team behind the project are superb because they are planning on establish their own Blockchain which will boost the price of the token. MAN coin is worth investing.
Activity: 89
May 27, 2018, 06:33:55 PM
Yes, it's never too late  .you can still join the race.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
It is for free funds that you do not have to regret too much in case of loss and should be invested. It is very difficult to select a project that will yield a significant profit and will not close. In this case, in the case of a profitable investment, you can multiply your funds in dozens of times, which often covers the minus from unsuccessful projects.
Pages:
Jump to: