Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 35. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
Subcoins is the area where digital currencies are able to make the most money in short time in the stock market. The volume reduction on the market has reduced the prices very much and is the right time to invest now.
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 10:12:50 AM
If you have an idle cash, the best thing to do is to invest it. But if you're investing into altcoin, you have to be mindful of the current and past price trends to know if you're not going to end up at the losing end.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
Subcoins is the area where digital currencies are able to make the most money in short time in the stock market. The volume reduction on the market has reduced the prices very much and is the right time to invest now.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
June 01, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
i think you better start from eth.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 01, 2018, 06:10:03 AM
I choose only the best of the top projects to invest, and so one that I absolutely love is Sparkster project. Their idea is completely incredible! jush take a look!
Activity: 47
June 01, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
I think now is the deap. Good time to buy
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 06:06:59 AM
I think you can do it now, because the future cryptocurrency development is very good, and also now the right time you do, because the price is also still low compared to next month the price will rise better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

For newbie, Etherium would be your best choice in terms of profitability in long-term investments. It may also do good in day trading but make sure you know what you are doing in order to avoid huge lost. Another coins would be ripple which same us Etherium it has a huge trading volume and market cap so the security of your investments wont be a problem in the long-run. It will always depends on your trading style.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 02:30:55 AM
It is still good to invest because as of now market is in correction and sooner will have a bull run so it is better to buy now while the coins are cheaper but always do your on research on the platform and the team behind the it, I highly recommend you to buy DENT because the have a working product.
Activity: 79
May 31, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
If you look at the cost of altcoins today, you can see that they look stronger than bitcoin. Etherium and bitcoin cash rose 5%. Perhaps tomorrow they will rise even higher. But if we consider the long-term perspective, then I would not buy the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
May 31, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
You can invest now. But you must be prepared with the risk of falling prices. Since investing does not always generate profits, we must be sincere if what we invest does not develop. If I had a lot of money, maybe I would choose the best Altcoin in my view of Ethereum.
Activity: 152
May 31, 2018, 07:48:21 PM
wait a few more days until everything goes down
there are a lot of information coming out in the next few days that will probably drop the current price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
I guess prices in altcoins look very good and it seems good time to invest. Against the possibility of further decline, coins should be well chosen and it is very important not to spend all of money.
Activity: 120
May 31, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
if you are afraid of investing in a new altcoin I suggest you invest in etherium which is definitely promising and lots of investors, investing
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 07:15:48 PM
If you are at the moment when the market rises in exchange rates you should not invest in altcoins anymore. Should wait a while until the exchange rate drops to new investment. The altcoins you should consider investing are XRP, EOS, ADA, TRON, Houbi.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 07:10:34 PM
Of course among the altcoin there are a lot of promising and good coins, but before choosing any altcoin, you should learn full information about this altcoin, including such points as the idea of this altcoin, its road map, white paper, market capitalization and other factors, and after this make your choice.
Activity: 234
May 31, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
If i was you, i would wait a little bit longer until the prices go a little bit deeper than the actual ones, there are still chances to see them going down than what the actual price is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
If you want more money in the future then I recommend investing in altcoin right now. I recommend you buy these altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap, these are altcoin valuable and potential. The top 3 altcoin that I recommend to buy at this is Ethereum, Monero and NEO. Ethereum is a very powerful altcoin, many ICOs projects use it as a foundation, investing in Ethereum is a wise decision. Monero is altcoin with high security, no 3rd party can find out the user information. I believe this altcoin will be popular in the future if the government controls the crypto. NEO is altcoin with great support community. It has the same technology Ethereum, in addition it has faster transaction speed Ethereum. I believe that investing in NEO will be profitable.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

Yes you should invest on altcoins today becaues of the market price is dumping, ethereum coins is the best investment since ti was down to $500 dollars and you can use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

yes you should invest on altcoins today, the price of ethereum is currently decreasing in the market and it was a very good sign because it only means that all the cryptocurrency will go down as well since most of the altcoins are based on ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: