Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 15298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 19, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Don't do it.  Might as well flush your money down the toilet. 
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

why not? invest when the right time not to wrong time
 invest when you know you will earn some btc
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
February 19, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
In my opinion,bitcoin should be invested.Because of bitcoin ,people can sell different products online and trade in different businesses.In can earn a lot of profit from here.Bitcoin invest can improve your financial condition.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
For me, you should now invest your money on bitcoins. Bitcoin is one of the best investment nowadays that can help you to grow your capital. You can grow your money easily even there is risk in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 53
February 19, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
Yes you should. bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be going to used daily by us.
the price in the future will be increase with the increased demands.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
Yes you should. But only if you have money to spend, do not buy bitcoin with money for the rent Cheesy
Activity: 107
February 19, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
why you ask? do you have capital? if you have the capital to invest and you are ready to invest then start to invest. But if you are still confused and do not have the money to invest, then I suggest do not start to invest because you will feel confused and get a loss.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 19, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
if you are aware of its risk,and you want to take risk  so that you can earn good amount of profit then invest in bitcoin.bitcoin is a revolution, and this revolution can change the world currency system.you can invest in bitcoin and get profit.but market is not stable yet.so there is a risk.
you can take risk, and this risk can make you rich  or make you lose your invest.so it is your decision whether you invest in bitcoin or not.
Make a good research first about bitcoin so you will be able to understand what is the real essence of bitcoin and why not just stick to fiat. We should have a lot of questions first before investing so we can do some research to answer those questions and decide at the end of the day if it is really worth it to invest or just a hype.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
February 19, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
if you are aware of its risk,and you want to take risk  so that you can earn good amount of profit then invest in bitcoin.bitcoin is a revolution, and this revolution can change the world currency system.you can invest in bitcoin and get profit.but market is not stable yet.so there is a risk.
you can take risk, and this risk can make you rich  or make you lose your invest.so it is your decision whether you invest in bitcoin or not.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 08:08:29 AM
You can always invest in bitcoin. bitcoin now is a good way of investment, many people invest in the currency earned a lot of wealth, also some people lost a lot of money, you need to do a good job in risk assessment, and then decide whether to investment COINS as well as how much money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
the price will keep going up, and if you're still thinking about it, of course you'll be late. well, for now I am in the process of collecting, and holding the bitcoin I get. maybe, if i have a lot of money, i will not hesitate to buy bitcoin before its price is above $ 20k.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 08:04:38 AM
Yes you should. But be ready to feel pain when it going down.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
MOST DEFINITELY.....bitcoin investment is one of the best one you can ever think of..its an investment with value that changes. Definitely,  Considering that bitcoin has been proven to give you a good profit from investing it.  It also shows how its price goes up from time to time.  Many are into bitcoins because it does not have to speak for itself.  You just have to look at its figure.  By the way I do not know if we can actually invest on Blockchain, right?
Activity: 112
February 18, 2018, 10:59:55 PM
Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value its likely price will be close to zero unless it becomes a cool collectible which is a possibility.So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value it is a good investment with a nice expected return It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
Activity: 191
February 18, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
It is totally your choice whether you will invest in Bitcoin or not. but if you want a suggestion then I will suggest you to invest in Bitcoin because I have invested in Bitcoin and already have got a good amount of profit. not only me but also many people have been profited through Bitcoin investment. so if you want to earn profits then invest in Bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 156
February 18, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
yes, you can invest in bitcoin because its the hope for a bright future...
Activity: 107
February 18, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
yes of course , you should because it will solve his probleme and after that , he will explose
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Yes, you should. Bitcoin will be part of our future. It was part of "right now" way back 2009 and people thought of investing but hesitated then regret afterwards because they did not bought Bitcoin. I'm not saying that you will regret if you don't invest in Bitcoin, what I'm saying is that your investment to Bitcoin will be very useful in the future. So buying or investing in Bitcoin and other altcoins that are promising, is a very good idea if you're thinking about the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
For this will be based on my own experience at the same time it will also be based on the information that I obtained through the available materials about investing in Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is still new only a few people knows about it so investing now would be a great advantage because once bitcoin become popular and cryptocurrency transactions will be frequent and acceptable in the public then we will definitely expect a rise of demand for Bitcoin which will also drive its value up.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
if you have money  you can invest it to bitcoin. but if you want I suggest. you can join to the bounty campaign signature or social media campaign. to earn money. thats the beginner do.. Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: