Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
January 28, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
Yeah! Why not? just when you start investing in bitcoin you will get a huge profit so it can be enough to meet the needs of your life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
I think it's better to invest in it, because bitcoin has a potential to grow, you will invest hassle-free, and not getting personal information or filling up the forms. And I think better asking to the expert about money, they will help you to answer your question.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
why not? the main thing to believe
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 27, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
In my own opinion, this is your best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price is low. So you better grab the opportunity before it goes up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 26, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
why not? As I think you should invest in bitcoin and keep it because this time bitcoin price is still high and in the future bitcoin will be popular in the world and attract many people to invest in. I believe that future bitcoins will be of great value, and that will bring you high profits.
Activity: 168
January 26, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
yes, i thing BTC good for the long term. we should wait for the right time. no fomo n fud  Wink
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 26, 2018, 04:08:52 AM
You should invest not only Bitcoin but also the others crytocurrency. You can choose to invest Bitcoin if you want. However, I recommend you invest many digital coin. It will be the fastest way to get rich. Bitcoin is not unstable. That's why you should focus on investing the others cryptocurrency.
Diversifying is one of the best strategy in investing because i also believed that investing in one basket is the riskiest move that you will ever done in your life and you should be investing into different coins so you will have a great back up and other source of income and not only on the coin like bitcoin and other already huge cryptocurrency because they have a limited growth rate for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:12:48 AM
You should invest not only Bitcoin but also the others crytocurrency. You can choose to invest Bitcoin if you want. However, I recommend you invest many digital coin. It will be the fastest way to get rich. Bitcoin is not unstable. That's why you should focus on investing the others cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
Well, you should ask yourself.
But first you have to consider and learn everthing.
You must be intelligent or atleast knowleadgeable enough to face the game.

But for me, definitely you should give it a try.
Do lots of reading about bitcoin and learn the pros and cons - also your financial investment.

You should mindset that Bitcoin is not always the big money or anything - it comes up and down and vice versa so you should know how to handle the situation as well as your investment.

Goodluck to you!
Activity: 95
Merit: 20
January 25, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
You can invest if you have extra funds, but remember to re-enter when the price falls to a low level.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Yes of course. This is the panic time of the market, the BTC go up and down recently. You can buy some at low price, in range 9k-10.5k.
Good luck!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
I think decision is yours, I will equally vote for each.
risk is on both sides,
Bitcoin and blockchain, both depends on the market,
For blockchain you have to find best blockchain which guarantee you the profit, but it is a hard deal because you have to go through a lots of research,
so, bitcoin can be a good option but the fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, is a question of worry.
At last you are the one who have to finally make this decision, So choose wisely and best.
All the best.
Activity: 22
January 25, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
Yes... For investing in Bitcoin you have to sufficient money and time to invest and hold it for sometime to get profit...
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
Its ones own judgement whether to invest in bitcoin or no as many
People invest in bitcoins to gain big profits but if you are going to
Invest for a short time then its of no use
You should invest in bitcoins for long time then you’ll get good benefits
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
I don't know if you invested in september but my answer is YES now. You should invest in bitcoin because you will get profit
Activity: 67
January 25, 2018, 01:59:37 PM
Investing or not investing is one's own decision , well if you are investing then make sure you wait for the perfect time.
Since Bitcoin's price is now currently increasing and in no time it will surely reach 20k $ .
As a student I am very thankful that I invested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
January 25, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
Why not, of course, you can invest in bitcoin. At present, the price of bitcoin is very low. Now the best time to invest Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin price are increasing day by day.But,if you invest for a long time, you will be benefitted.
Activity: 274
January 21, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
From my opinion I will suggest you to invest in bitcoin.Because bitcoin is the first digital currency and its price is always increasing and decreasing but quite everytime it's price is increasing.As a result the person who has invested in bitcoin will earn a good profit and that's why I think you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 229
January 21, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
I think bitcoin is a good opportunity to create a good life. Bitcoin investment depends on your financial condition, assets. If you are stable you should invest and wait for the great thing to come in the long run. Learn and be patient with it.
Activity: 66
January 21, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
Of course you can invest in bitcoin but try to for long term investment i mean five or six months minimum and after that i hope you get big profit.Best of luck.
I think Bitcoin is a good place to invest, but to make sure investing is not risky is a very difficult thing because life is not always perfect, to me Bitcoin is a God has given me so many things
Pages:
Jump to: