Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:35:23 AM
Want to invest in bitcoin? The answer is from you. Do you believe in bitcoin and persist in tracking it? Please understand that the bitcoin market is unstable ... Do you have faith to bet on it? Bitcoin price is now suitable for investment. Make your business decision with bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:32:57 AM
 If you want to become rich you should invest because many people already become rich and I hope by investing in bitcoin I could become rich also.
Activity: 22
February 02, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
For me to invest is the best way to look for big profits, of course you have to be smart when the right time to invest.
Activity: 320
February 02, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
you can read and understand the history of bitcoin until now, it should make you no doubt in investment at this time bitcoin prices have decreased so you can buy bitcoin in large quantities and sell when bitcoin has reached the highest price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
Smart Micro-Insurance
February 02, 2018, 05:17:07 AM
you can wait if you want to buyback again the btc because the way of now down . I think that bitcoin is going to value $1000 to end of march. There are new coins and the competitions is increasing each day. I do not want it to pass, but it is very probable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
Well, invest in bitcoin is a profitable investment,  thou before you invest in bitcoin you need to know when and how to invest, The  best time to invest on bitcoin is when the price appreciate is going down, so that you can sell when the price appreciate, and make more return of investment.
Activity: 86
February 02, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
Yes invest something in Bitcoin. It will help your future. And also save your future generation
Activity: 74
February 02, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
You can invest and stay for a long time, expect a lot of profits. And you will never make a profit if selling very cheap bitcoin prices and better to wait first time is fast to ride.Dont invest if you haven't studied cryptocurrency. No one can give you a solid advise here. Ask google and youtube. Bitcoin is very complex , though rewarding for future price appreciation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Yes you should invest, specially this time, that the price of bitcoin is very low. This time, most of the investor wait for the moment like this. Like me, I buy more BTC so that after a month, I have more earnings.
Activity: 76
February 02, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
You should invest in bitcoin.After one year you will see the profit of investing bitcoin.And bitcoin was already tested to be legit by so many times.Bitcoin has already helped so many people with their financial needs.
Activity: 218
February 02, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
Yeah you should do it now while the price of bitcoin is dipping but be wary on how much you can invest because its a high risk but there's a huge possibility you can earn huge profit if it start to pump again.
Activity: 92
February 02, 2018, 05:04:08 AM
 We all know that in the first place the price of it was very cheap and very low but as the time goes vy and it is become famous to many people yearly the value of it increases and of course we don't know that if it will be happen in the next year but we must sure our investment today. Bitcoin is a big thing nowadays so we must be informed that it has a possibility to increase in the next future because of the rate of people who user of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 44
February 02, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
Investing in bitcoin is more profitable if you have a higher money to invest.I am not sure about your question either you want to invest on only bitcoin or you want to invest for the altcoin which is using blockchain technology.
Activity: 84
February 02, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
Bitcoin price at the moment is expensive but it depends on you if you will invest. For me buy some and hold for a long term, price will increase. All of these depends on your judgment and decision. But for me it is good. We need to invest on the thing that someday it will be good and it will have a big amount of money that will be good. So invest in bitcoin as long as you have.
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
February 02, 2018, 04:52:11 AM
Why not.. I think right now is the right time to jump in!
Activity: 93
February 02, 2018, 04:52:02 AM
if you think bitcoin will be pumped back, or its value will rise in the coming year. why do not you invest in bitcoin. all that is your choice sir.It may sound expensive but i assure it's worth the wait for investing.So take risks like everybody did.You cannot experience luck and fortune in your life unless you won't take risks once in a while.Bitcoin is truly amazing.
Activity: 82
February 02, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
At first you need to know which place or which platform you know very well then you can invest with bitcoin because one's view of the potential of an asset is different.More appropriate if bitcoin called a necessity and it's wiser to hold bitcoin than bank savings for a layman like me. Because produces better than silence.
Activity: 150
February 02, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
It actually depends on the amount of doughs you have with you. This is because even at this time of market dip, Btc price still remains kinda exorbitant. Hence, I will say if you are capable of taking the bull by the horn, go for it, it's gonna turn out good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 04:45:18 AM
Depending on each individual ,, for me yes should be why because it has been proven that the investment in bitcoin is profitable.
Activity: 35
February 02, 2018, 04:42:43 AM
Bitcoin is dead but not dead yet even stronger than before Grin

Look at the quotes and think again.

Considering that when bitcoin value (earnings) get lower than the cost of mining (Power, Hardware), miners will just shut down. That means no more transactions, obsoleting bitcoin.

The hype is over, no fundamental value, go figure whether or not to invest.

Pages:
Jump to: