Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 15298 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
December 04, 2017, 12:33:52 PM
Your poll makes no sense, it has blockchain as an option, there is no real way to just invest in the blockchain technology.
Indeed! Just go ahead and invest in bitcoin and wait for your returns to come.
Bitcoin is now the most profitable cryptocurrency ever, and the most profitable investment too.
So, if you want to invest in bitcoin now just go ahead and do so because the more time you waste the more profit you are losing. Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 12:33:09 PM
Investing now is still a great idea. Some would say you're late but with what it's projected to hit you'd be crazy not to. Let's hold out and wait for a dip that who knows if it'll happen now or down the line when its market value is 18k.
At the end of the day only you can make the final decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 04, 2017, 12:32:50 PM
Before investing, first learn about bitcoin, I think Bitcoin Investment Opportunity is very promising. Bitcoin business opportunity is still very wide open and bitcoin investment opportunities also look promising.
Indeed, if you want to invest in bitcoin and you have no experience before then you need to get some information about bitcoin because bitcoin forum has his own rules and regulation and also you need some knowledge about bitcoin investing areas after that you need to start investing in bitcoin. investing in bitcoin is much better than other place because the rate of bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 12:03:36 PM
If you are a newbie, you should invest in ETH or BCH, because the value of these two is also quite high, and they are quite promising... Wink Wink Wink

For long term? Eth. I don't know about btc but it will never break from the shadows of btc. Investing in eth for the future is as good as investing bitcoin right now.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 11:50:56 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the very useful currency and its become more popular. And for the savings in the future because bitcoin is for the brighter future and best investment and you can wait even in long period of time. Invest in bitcoin has a potential and you don't worry about your money because its very safe and has a stable price and not only that, its profitable and the price will increasing.
Activity: 169
Vite
December 04, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
If you are a newbie, you should invest in ETH or BCH, because the value of these two is also quite high, and they are quite promising... Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 04, 2017, 11:15:57 AM
No, it's too late, man. Invest in Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 11:10:47 AM
You definitely should invest in bitcoin. In the next two years, you will appreciate better
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 11:07:57 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
Despite its all-time high, I still believe it is worth investing in. Unless there is demand, BTC will keep growing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

Like every investment, caution is necessary.  If it is your first time buying crypto, Our advice is for you to start in a somewhat small scale, and buy not just Bitcoin, but other leading Alt coins, thus spreading your investment and minimizing the risk.
Good Luck !
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 04, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
Investing? Definitely yes ,cause its all about risking,if do you want to earn then go and get some risk, if you don't want the judment is yours.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 10:49:44 AM
Invest as soon as possible in to bitcoin otherwise you will have regrets that you haven't done it after a few years. Bitcoin will maybe go over 15k in the future. If you invest now you can double.

If you don't it will get harder and harder to invest and make a good profit from bitcoin
Activity: 43
December 04, 2017, 10:49:04 AM
Most of us here think it's a risk worth taking, with good potential rewards - but you're talking to people who are on a BTC sub...so you're gonna get a biased answer.
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

Investing in Bitcoin at this time is very reasonable because Bitcoin prices are very stable. You will have the opportunity to become a millionaire if you own a lot of Bitcoins. You may also consider investing more in Altcoin, specifically ETH because of its strong growth, within a year that is up to more than 4000%.
Activity: 21
December 04, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

Yes, if you invest in bitcoin there is so many benefits in bitcoin if you invest right now you will gain profit as well us you will earn and be ready in the near future but you need to be wise in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 10:27:29 AM
For me Bitcoin is a good investment especially now the price of bitcoin is so high that those who invest in the past have their big income now and if you buy btc your investment should be long-term for 2-4 years because Bitcoin is very fast to increase and I'm sure you'll earn a big when you're investing, like now many of the rich people choose to invest bitcoin because they know they earn more.
Activity: 51
December 04, 2017, 10:25:32 AM
Yes it's not too late but it is also important to diversify your initial investment in others altcoins. Because no one can tell you if bitcoin is going up without crash in the following month so find another projects with solid development like ethereum, ripple, ark, powerledger... It will make your investment safer !
rfj
Activity: 214
December 04, 2017, 10:23:42 AM
Bitcoin is such a good investment. Many billionaires started in bitcoin system. Actually, I think of bitcoin as a long term investment. The graph is clearly saying that bitcoin has a great furure ahead.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 10:16:11 AM
If you can take the risk, Bitcoin is good to have as part of an investment portfolio. I think you should diversify with Bitcoins and several altcoins. In addition, you should invest in stocks, bonds, gold, etc. if you want a more balanced portfolio with not too much risk. Then hold much of this for long term and possibly trade some as short term investments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 02:34:42 AM
Ofcourse you should invest in bitcoin Because bitcoin is that Coin in the field of the cryptocurrency where you will only make profit .In the bitcoin investment you will have your money invested not only but also you can see that bitcoin in your wallet is like that money that you have bank money fiat , so your money will remain your until you will use it .
In the bitcoin investment your money will remain saving money like bank money and also you can see that if you will be able to make investment for long term , for atleast one year , then you will get about 10 × times the money that you invested .
Here perosnally I have about 2+ btc in my wallet , rest of 1 btc is bought by me at the end of the this week , so you can understand well that how experienced people like me are going for bulk investment with the bitcoin even have much bitcoin by earnings from long time .
Pages:
Jump to: