Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:51:55 AM
In this matter we have no say.Because all things is depends on you.You can do anythin with your money.Now a days bitcoin price rising up day by day.So in my opinion you should invest your money in this crypto world for your future.I wish you will get a bigg profite from your investment.Thank you.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
December 24, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
You should decide for yourself so that in the end no regrets and no blames, for you to ask here in the forum I suggest you to invest in it because of its stability and secureNess of your investment, though it goes down today but surely it will go up in the next days.. But its all up to you bro.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:24:05 AM
BTC as it stands today has some healthy competition. Litecoin, BCC Dash ect. Guys I know a lot of you have been with BTC from the start and have rode the roller coaster up and down and it has never failed you in the long run but really ..
You cant use it to pay anything , its too bloody expensive - $53. So you say its a storage value of wealth - well there are so many cryptos out there with recognized dev teams that are making killer wealth at the moment. Why leave large amounts of cash in BTC when huge profits can be made elsewhere. Why leave in BTC at all when there is Litecoin. New people to crypto havnt got the love and respect you guys have for BTC. They wont be able to see the value in buying it . Am I wrong. ?     Embarrassed
Activity: 504
December 24, 2017, 09:53:45 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

You should go buy a bitcoin if the price doesn't seem to bother you. Enjoy the ups and downs of the price of bitcoins so that you can feel how volatile bitcoins are and how thrilling investing on bitcoins is. Try everg aspect in earning bitcoins like mining and trading.
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 09:50:46 AM
This is everyone decides for himself where to wield, the main thing in investing it on time and in the right place, but this must be learned ...
Activity: 308
December 24, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
yes should be invest bitcoin, because bitcoin increase very highly and when have increase this time we can't predicted what's going on bitcoin.
if u invest bitcoin then u can earn both way, like you can trading altcoin,and earn bitcoin and bitcoin increasing
Activity: 88
December 24, 2017, 08:44:11 AM
If you've properly done your research and can really trust Bitcoin within the time frame that you've set, then by all means invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
December 22, 2017, 10:11:04 PM
If you want to earn more money you need to invest in bitcoin in search of money, and that's what most bitcoin does and that's what I'm doing now with bitcoin investment.
Activity: 45
December 22, 2017, 09:04:04 PM

Yes in , if not in bitcoin in ether wich is a very good coin to be investing now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
December 22, 2017, 09:03:30 PM
Yes, you should invest in the bitcoin and to others cryptocurrency because if you invest for long-term, this the greatest technique to get large earnings. But then you should identify that in the investment you need to be smart and know what you are responsible
Activity: 112
December 22, 2017, 09:01:43 PM
Yes, the Bitcoin has been improving and appreciating. I will invest more on it because it will definitely yield to the people that invest in it. The world is gradually driving towords the arena of BITCOIN
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 09:00:35 PM

YES!!!!!!!! I know some people also telling that, they keep asking me if they will invest in bitcoin, my answer is always YES. I keep telling them it's their own decision, if they are willing to invest on it. But for me, it's worth if investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 9
December 22, 2017, 08:44:44 PM
it depends on you.
for me,bitcoin is a good for long-term investment
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 08:27:26 PM
If you see bitcoin now seems indeed can invested in bitcoin, due to see her progress and like have good, then if invested in bitcoin will promising and will get huge profits is bitcoin has value that always turned quickly, but for now bitcoin like will continue to expand and increasingly has a nice
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
December 22, 2017, 07:56:14 PM
you have to invest, because bitcoin can give you big profit, you hold the same 1 or 2 years, later you will get profit, bitcoin buyer is still a lot, and bitcoin have many projects, so bitcoin price will go up, or you can trade butcoin to more profit , but be careful because there is a risk
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
December 22, 2017, 09:37:28 AM
yes at this time bitcoin prices are very low and nice to buy bitcoin. because there is good news from korea, which will make bitcoin price go up. invest before you regret in the future.
Activity: 41
December 22, 2017, 09:26:01 AM
yes i will invest in bitcoin.there are many reason for investment in it.the first thing that inspire me to invest is its price ,the second thing that encourage me to do investment is its numerous advantages and benefits.As i already know that its a very simple way to earn,i will definitely invest iin it ,and i will give advice to my friends also.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 09:16:18 AM
If you have free money for investments - why not choose BTC?
But investing purely in bitcoin is not very good
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

I think if you have money, it's better to buy bitcoin and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices will keep going up and investing in bitcoin will certainly be very profitable
You are right mate if a person has money in pocket at this time he must invest that into bitcoin because only thing which will be helping us to live easy life in future will be bitcoin because bitcoin has a lot of future scope and now investor community is struggling to declare bitcoin as global coin so don't get late maybe in future price will be in million so go and get your coin now at reasonable price and wait for future.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 10:57:31 AM
no doubt that the best investment right now is bitcoin.
but the thing we have to remember is do not just put all the money into bitcoin, keep making gold,
stock, soil and so forth is better than focus invest to 1 type.
Yes you should invest in bitcoin and that is the time for investment because bitcoin price is going to high and it will get you a big profit for you and you can save your life more secure and comfortable, so I will invest in bitcoin for my future because my salary income is not enough for me and my future that's why my total focus on bitcoin forum.
Pages:
Jump to: