Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 09:17:59 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

You should invest in bitcoin. But right now it is too volatile and has crossed $9500. So wait for some time. When price will drop, invest in it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
November 27, 2017, 09:08:49 AM
its your decision.you can judge what you have to do.bt also i will suggest you ,yes invest in bitcoin.bitcoin have great future Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 27, 2017, 03:17:04 AM
If you want to gain a lot of profit with your money, it is a good idea if you will invest in bitcoin. But keep in mind first that before investing in bitcoin, you should learn first all the things that you must do and the things that you must avoid. There are also some fake investments that will only steal your money so better be careful.
I think it is a good time to invest
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 10:43:39 PM
If you want to gain a lot of profit with your money, it is a good idea if you will invest in bitcoin. But keep in mind first that before investing in bitcoin, you should learn first all the things that you must do and the things that you must avoid. There are also some fake investments that will only steal your money so better be careful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 26, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
Bitcoin is always best as an investment and that is the reason more and more people are entering into it which is helping in taking price to higher level as we saw major growth in the price in this year and same we can expect in future too so if you invest in bitcoins now you will surely not regret in future and will make best profits on your investments.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
November 26, 2017, 04:35:16 PM
At this stage of development, it's definitely worth investing in bitcoin, when many players enter the market and capitalization is growing. A good chance to make money in a growing market
Activity: 98
November 26, 2017, 01:48:56 AM
You may invest on Bitcoin. But only on a legal site and in a legal way. You can earn profit from Bitcoin if you invest in Bitcoin for a long term.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 26, 2017, 01:40:34 AM
Bitcoin investment is definitely a good investment, if you invest in early 2017 then your profits are x8. I think right now people should invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is still very cheap and fully trust your future profits.
Activity: 41
November 26, 2017, 01:39:46 AM
I sincerely hope you have opened this thread to increase your post count. Cause if you really have doubts about investing in crypto, hm, you should immediately change you attitude! Yes, you should invest into Bitcoin. ASAP!
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 01:35:09 AM
I think you can bet on bitcoin, which is also a good idea, taking out part of the monthly allowance or salary for bitcoin, which can be a huge benefit in the future.
Activity: 43
November 26, 2017, 12:43:21 AM
it all depends on your own policy because you can decide if you really believe, if indeed you really believe that I think there is no harm in trying because it is all for your own progress. I see the current bitcoin investment is very profitable because bitcoin values ​​continue to grow until now but my advice should be to learn about bitcoin before starting and read a lot about investing in bitcoin and keep abreast of market movements. If you decide to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin values ​​will never be stable sometimes increase and sometimes go down.
Activity: 55
November 25, 2017, 11:09:42 PM
I think you should be investment in Bitcoin. But in Bitcoin, you should be investment in long time to give a high profit like after 5-6 month later. Bitcoin is more profitable for cryptocurrency with the help of Internet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 11:08:34 PM
Yes you can invest in bitcoin but if your doubting or having a fear to lose what your investing in then don't.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 25, 2017, 11:04:54 PM
I think you should invest bitcoin, I suggest you buy in December because bitcoin price will go down in that month, and sell it next year or after.

Bitcoin is the only thing to inverse your money.For future you can inverse in bitcoin ,after some months.The price of bitcoin is increased by 30-50% of today price.So obviously you will get profit Buddy.No one can stop this,this is the best asset to inverse your money.
Activity: 490
November 25, 2017, 10:58:07 PM
I think you should invest bitcoin, I suggest you buy in December because bitcoin price will go down in that month, and sell it next year or after.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 10:49:27 PM
Obviously you should invest in bitcoin.But you have to keep patience to get better profit in future.You have to invest in a perfect time.
Overall it's your money so it's depends on you invest in it or not.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
November 25, 2017, 10:48:19 PM
i did today again (small value: 200euro) but u need to know yourself...
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 25, 2017, 10:43:27 PM
Bitcoin invest is more profitable than any other investment. If I want say it easily just watch out the near past who just even get bitcoin in 900$ and made their investment on it they are today became rich cause it all about to touch on 9000$. So how much he just get profited, Unbelievable nah. So it always make be profited who just invest on bitcoin. Nothing to say more just keep invest on bitcoin just keep getting profited.
Activity: 15
November 25, 2017, 09:52:49 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is always  ood otion rom te beginning of this crypto forex. People whofcommitted to BTC from its starting ana nevertheless keeping would be the billionaires. It contact its new life time high today also it continues to have an enormous possibility to increase because need keeps growing and offer is depleting day by day.ha gp
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 07:56:39 PM
At present as per the technology requirement we also need to change accordingly in all aspects. Based on that all financial sectors updating and upgrading themselves. The revolution in financial sector is cryptocurrency the bitcoin the GAME changer of world currencies into cryptocurrency having vision cryptocurrencies are going to rule this world and it is proven by bitcoin rate and you can see the performance record how it performed based on that I am telling and advising you that you not should but must invest in Bitcoin for your best returns.
Pages:
Jump to: