Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
I strongly believe that bitcoin is the best investment option for the new investors who looking for secure and big returns. We have seen the past and present performance for bitcoin rates which make as to invest in bitcoin and it is having potential to grow as day by day new users and awareness of bitcoin is increasing. So you can invest in bitcoin without any hesitance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 05:10:41 AM
When we invest in somthing there are 2 results 1 positiv 2nd negative...
Its all about your judgement whether its a good investment or not...in my opinion bitcoin is a good option for investing
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
November 21, 2017, 04:59:38 AM
that's a great plan. If you want to earn a great deal, you should definitely invest in bitcoin early on. As the price of Btc continues to rise today, I believe it will not fall further, but will increase its price in the future.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 02:58:50 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
It depends if you want to risk and earn huge profit in the future but if not, don't engage yourself on any kind of investment. Investment always involves risk but in bitcoin the profit is bigger than the risk of losing monry because its market value is continuously increasing and getting more expensive. You may invest a small amount to see it for yourself if it is worth investing
Activity: 180
November 21, 2017, 02:56:37 AM

yes, just imagine the price of bitcoin soared and bitcoin is a long-term investment so why not try to invest bitcoin for the future
Activity: 994
November 21, 2017, 02:53:33 AM

In my opinion, yes, but its up to you, I did invest in bitcoin and Im continually buying as many as I can, I believe that bitcoin will increase its value more, and with it increasing its value is my profit. I will buy mote bitcoins so that I can gain more profit, the bigger amount of bitcoin I have, the bigger my profits will get.
actually, I feel that this year bitcoin will actually reach $ 10000 price, because it's an investment in bitcoin is completely uncertain. but, it would be very profitable if the price went up in a singular time.
right, I also strongly agree that bitcoin prices are now getting higher and will surely arrive at the price of $ 10000. a very profitable investment is already given by bitcoin, so do not waste time because there will be regret
Activity: 85
November 21, 2017, 02:40:04 AM
In long term - definitely.
Activity: 30
November 21, 2017, 02:38:12 AM
I want to invest in bitcoin. But i didn't know how to start it.
Activity: 20
November 21, 2017, 02:17:35 AM
Bitcoin is a very good investment because of its value but first you should know how to manage or handle it properly just to be an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2017, 02:15:07 AM

In my opinion, yes, but its up to you, I did invest in bitcoin and Im continually buying as many as I can, I believe that bitcoin will increase its value more, and with it increasing its value is my profit. I will buy mote bitcoins so that I can gain more profit, the bigger amount of bitcoin I have, the bigger my profits will get.
actually, I feel that this year bitcoin will actually reach $ 10000 price, because it's an investment in bitcoin is completely uncertain. but, it would be very profitable if the price went up in a singular time.
Activity: 67
November 21, 2017, 02:07:15 AM
Yes. For me, I would choose to invest to bitcoin. It is because as you can see, its value now continuously increases. But one thing is complicated here, it is not stable. No one knows until when will it have a high value. No one knows if there will come a time that its value will decrease.
Activity: 420
November 21, 2017, 02:00:35 AM
Before you invest in bitcoim you should need to read a lot in this forum or youtube or google to gey more knowledge but i thimk if you wamt to invest your money in bitcoim try it and take the risk and someday you will get a lot of money if you believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
November 21, 2017, 01:55:20 AM
If you are aiming for huge profit, you should inveat to Bitcoin. investing into Bitcoin will yield tk huge profit jn the future as its market value becomes more expensive through the time that is passing by. in te future it is expected to be more expensive so investing into it especially at th moment will surely be an advantage.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2017, 01:53:24 AM

Activity: 51
November 21, 2017, 01:47:02 AM
can you hear me shout a big YES, the safest and profitable coin to invest in right now is bitcoin.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 462
November 21, 2017, 01:42:42 AM

Please do. You'll always get a win-win investment with bitcoins. It pays large short or long term. If you choose long term (which I assume you will) you'll double your investment in less than 2 months. Bitcoins' price today just dipped a little but will bounce back immediately tomorrow to $8200
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 01:39:04 AM
Yes, it should. In investing you need yo take all the risk and sacrifices. While you ate investing to bitcoin make sure you are open minded. One thing is for sure be smart.
be wiser and keep following the trend bitcoin will be an awesome option if you are looking for a better future ahead of you, its both short and long system just up to you how well you understand the flow, bitcoin fluctuations is the best offer as you can make some good assessment and do some short term trade.
I disgree to the last part. Bitcoin is better of long term than short. By short term, you will gain a little bit of profit and might result to panic selling since the price is fluctuating where it goes low and soar up high unexpectedly. In the end, you should count on yourself and not to other people's perception.
Activity: 25
November 21, 2017, 01:35:07 AM
Yes. Investing is one way to earn more bitcoin especially in the long run, which later turn into a big amount of money if converted. But not in every investment you do, you'll win. There's also a time for losing. Always remember that only invest an amount that you can afford to lose. You can invest in bitcoin but make sure that you have enough skills and knowledge in bitcoin, about investing, and how it works because you might only lose what you've invested if you don't have these. Timing is also what you need, and invest at the right people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 10:46:01 AM
Yes, it should. In investing you need yo take all the risk and sacrifices. While you ate investing to bitcoin make sure you are open minded. One thing is for sure be smart.
be wiser and keep following the trend bitcoin will be an awesome option if you are looking for a better future ahead of you, its both short and long system just up to you how well you understand the flow, bitcoin fluctuations is the best offer as you can make some good assessment and do some short term trade.
Activity: 47
November 20, 2017, 10:24:32 AM
The main goal of investing in bitcoin is to achieve financial freedom to realize your dream. And it has its own. Someone wants a Mercedes, and someone to move to live on a tropical island. Someone wants to travel 9 months a year, and someone wants to help relatives and friends.
Pages:
Jump to: