Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 03:14:29 AM
If you want to earn handsome amount and you have enough money to do online trading then no doubt you can invest in bitcoin.So never lose hope and go for investment.soon you will realize its benefit with great margin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:13:49 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Yes you are, you should invest in bitcoin to make you investment double. And we know also that the price of bitcoin is become high and high every day past so that thier is a chance that you can get more that you did not expected and to get a good profit..... We dont have to worry in investing their are so many people become successful in investing....
Thank you for your info
Activity: 136
November 17, 2017, 03:10:16 AM

Yes you are, you should invest in bitcoin to make you investment double. And we know also that the price of bitcoin is become high and high every day past so that thier is a chance that you can get more that you did not expected and to get a good profit..... We dont have to worry in investing their are so many people become successful in investing....
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 03:07:48 AM
if i were you i would invest in bitcoin, because right now bitcoin is still on the growth, we still not discover all the potential of bitcoin on the world, moreover bitcoin can be use for trading, i can earn more bitcoin from trading, and i believe bitcoin will keep rising more and more until it reaches 20000 in 5 years from now.
November 17, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

There is no reason not to invest with bitcoin, it has promising future and its value is ever growing. It ia no denying that it had gain great popularity which leads to great demand and rising in value. I wont be surprise if i would see bitcoin tripled its price in a few years. Though it will surely have dripping, it will definitely regain its value. Bitcoin have been established through years. I wont hesitate investing if I were you.
Bitcoin is just an inch to reach 8000 USD. I am excited to invest in it
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 17, 2017, 03:04:40 AM
Investing in bitcoin is really helpful. The price fluctuation of bitcoin is producing profits for those who have bitcoin values at a low price. Bitcoin has a promising future because it might be legalized in the future and that would help a lot of bitcoin users.
November 17, 2017, 02:47:13 AM
Its depend on you, regardless of whether you like to commit in  bitcoin or not, however if you simply invest your money in bitcoin you will be  able to generate much more.  Because in bitcoin  you do not have restrict to earn money based on your work.
Thats True
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
November 16, 2017, 02:12:16 AM
Yes,obviously. Why not??? Everyone can invest on it.It is platform where people can earn money. It is a business where people can earn as a profit easily and get rich early. So, it's an important platform. Who invest on it?This question's answer depends on the investors mind.If this answer is positive, he will able to invest on it.So,investment is not fact their.The investor's mind is a fact.So,we can say easily that if anyone agree with this,he or she will able to invest on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 16, 2017, 02:10:09 AM

The answer is a big YES. There are coins that has a lot of potential and if you were lucky to buy them now, you will benefit from it later. Or you can do the strategy for short term invest - buy low sell high - you just have to make a goal on the coins that you will buy. Let's sale your goal is 5% increase on coins before you sell it. After you sell it, buy another coin and wait for it to increase. Repeat the cycle multiple times and I'm sure you will earn a lot. There will be loses but your winnings will make up for it.
November 16, 2017, 02:06:17 AM
Bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars. If you understand the potential impact of Bitcoin, it won’t be hard to understand why investing in bitcoin may be a good idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 02:00:08 AM
Yes you should. Why? Because bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the wolrd and bitcoin is the best, even you ask to other they will answer you that bitcoin is the best crypto in the world. And if you ask people about crypto they only know bitcoin. And bitcoin will help you much interms of you financial status, their financial service to people is very unexplainable, thats why you should invest to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 01:55:04 AM
For me you should invest in bitcoin, but before you invest here in bitcoin just make sure that you will study how much money you will invest because when you invest here it will take too long but i am very sure that the money you will invest is will be back because bitcoin is very legit and it is still the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
November 16, 2017, 01:51:33 AM
Should I invest in bitcoin
I think we should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin grows even stronger
It is the currency of the future
 Grin Grin Grin
November 16, 2017, 01:50:43 AM

Bitcoin indeed has a huge potential. Not only as an investment but it has provided opportunities to many people to earn and gave them economic benefit. it empowers people to efficiently exchange goods/services in a peer to peer fashion without depending on a currency, monetary system or banks to do so.

I have read a few whitepapers and research upcoming ICOs and there is one who really caught my attention. Most of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but Propthereum.io are an asset back cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one you should check out for!

As you said I have checked many of the ICO projects. But I found that Airfio will be the best for me which is referred by my friend... I think this project has the good potential in the crypto market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 16, 2017, 01:48:24 AM
you are able to collect pieces of bitcoin. that is what I did within the step I h prepared. it won't be overweight fr you if simultaneously buy bitcoin great amount. need a large enough capital, but if you collect it will really feel light.ado

Right first you will know the bitcoin pricess information then will invest it. If need information for the price list check the maket place it will give more opportunity for invest list. You will gather more information. Then you know where to invest you Bitcoin and money. You will improve you self and change your life style.  If invest the bitcoin it will good to for the future growth and gather more information to the future investment process.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 01:47:34 AM
I think we should to invest in bitcoin because this is the best way to store and secure our own money. And through the use of bitcoin you can invest as a source of money to provide our daily needs. And if you invest in bitcoin may possible that the value or price of bitcoin can change into higher price that will can give an advantage to all bitcoin user in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:42:26 AM
Should I invest in bitcoin
Whether or not we decide, we see how we perceive bitcoin. And what is important is that we dare invest in it
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 01:35:53 AM

You definitetly should! Take advantage of the price volatility and buy a lot of bitcoins if you're aiming for a lot of profits. You just to wait for a while to make a lot of profits out of buying a lot of bitcoins. You usually have to wait a couple of weeks to a month to see any good activities or trends with bitcoins.
November 16, 2017, 01:32:33 AM
Better to check the progress and history of bitcoin and why you should invest in bitcoin this is the complete history of bitcoin and i think better to check this so that you will know why other people are investing in bitcoin and what is really important about bitcoin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin

As you can seen the price was increased from the past and this year its really amazing that you are seeing the price increasing from 0.003 until reach $5k each bitcoin..
If you can invest and hold for a long time expect that you can make a good amount of profit.. and you should not a weak holding your bitcoin because there are investors are weak they are selling their own bitcoin if there are panic selling or they are seen the price of bitcoin is getting crash and they will follow trends..
You will never make any profit if you are sell your bitcoin in cheap price.. so better to hold them tightly for a long time and make sure that you can hold them until you can make profit. .

You can not prove if you are not testing it.. bitcoin is volatility and its unpredictable so it will be the best if you can invest that you can afford to lose. .
Thank you for your detailed information
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 01:28:09 AM
It's according to you,  when you wanna do invest or work with bitcoin.? Well,  if you wanna ask me what I did is just work with it and perhaps I can invest some of the results what I get from bitcoin. So nothing can confussing, because right now I took bitcoin as a sidejob at all. I just follow my brothers way tho, thats the reason why I'm go into bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: