Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 03:11:59 PM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
You must invest in bitcoin if you really want to have better future and life. In addition, investing in bitcoin is a very nice idea and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that you will be have stable financial. Lastly, invest now and get more income in the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 05:29:19 AM
Maybe Yes. Me as a newbie I try to invest my time and interest in using bitcoin to suppot my savings. Maybe this is not a long term investment but for me I do believe that bitcoin can help to save money for my future needs.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 05:27:50 AM
Investment means long time. Bitcoin is ok for such approach. Not sure about the majority of altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 05:23:39 AM

If you have the money then it is a yes, absolutely yes you need to invest on bitcoins because it can give you a lpt pf profita I can guarantee you that. Bitcoins are growing tremendously today having again their highest value in their career and still growing and if you invest on bitcoins whenever their price drops when they pumps just like what happen today your momey will also pump then you will acquire and easy money. Ypu will just do buy and selling thing but you can always do a long term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
November 19, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

It depends on the company that you will invest.  You should consider the company's financial stability, performance and other financial information.  If all information shows good or positive outcome.  Well I suggest that you should invest in bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 19, 2017, 05:15:19 AM
the most clever thing is it dude. Play money on the big player ( ether dash ltc bitcoin etc.) the others are just scam get away from these coin.f
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
November 19, 2017, 05:01:50 AM
The best idea would be investing. If you like those candlesticks and you feel them as your best pal - just go for it.
yes off course you should invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still low because the users of bitcoin is still less in number as the users of bitcoin will increase with time then you can get more and more profit in future because the rate will be increased more and more when more people will start investing in bitcoin.
yes, why not? Bitcoin is still low and I believe that Bitcoin won't stop growing, it will continuously raise stronger. Many people start buying Bitcoin and it makes the price of Bitcoin keep going up. If you don't invest Bitcoin now, you will regret in the future. Trust me, I recommend you should invest Bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 04:12:29 AM
 :)of course,I think bitcoin is very valuable,although it's not popular now ,but it will definitely become a popular currency in the near future.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 18, 2017, 01:59:34 PM
mate btc is good investment.  btc  helps bitcoiner to fight with proverty and overcome financial problem but now your money investment  with bitcoin is risky  because of verily  possible to dump
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
November 18, 2017, 01:23:41 PM
YES! please do this is the smartest investment i have ever done capital appreciation is good graphs are really healthy and performs well in these past months prices are so fast to increase because bitcoin is really wild and if you are an active trader you can benefit in those kind of scenarios..
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 18, 2017, 01:07:53 PM
The best idea would be investing. If you like those candlesticks and you feel them as your best pal - just go for it.
yes off course you should invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still low because the users of bitcoin is still less in number as the users of bitcoin will increase with time then you can get more and more profit in future because the rate will be increased more and more when more people will start investing in bitcoin.

and in terms of saving for the future if you really know how to handle it for your future for you to have at least some money in the future for you and for your family this is the best for you to have for but always be careful on investing even we know that bitcoin is really good we cant even know what can really happen in the future.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2017, 12:44:35 PM
First you should decide how much going to invest and how long you can hold. This planning has to be done. Now after deciding to invest where you plan to invest? Our advise and choice is bitcoin. Don't trust us you check by yourself the track sheet of bitcoin rates and decide that will be wise move for you. Don't delay if you have ready money invest in bitcoin to get good returns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 12:39:48 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 12:18:44 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2017, 12:07:29 PM
It's good to invest in bitcoins. The bitcoin value increases and decreases, but always leads to an increase in value, as its demand grows. Investing in bitcoin will give you the large profit. But this requires patience.
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 03:41:33 AM
of course. you can make invest in bitcoin but for long term. and i recommendation to find someone who can teach you how to analyze bitcoin movement, it will make you know when to buy and sell bitcoin. so it can maximize your profit and minimize risk.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:28:43 AM

Yes, and you better start right now. Bitcoin has more ways to go so take your chance now. but expect it to be a one hell of a ride. And we'll all live wealthy in the end.
Well said thank you
Activity: 37
Merit: 7
November 17, 2017, 03:26:24 AM
many users say it is so risky to invest in bitcoin but price and trust will make you invest in any coin

about price bitcoin price increase more than 7,000$  about trust many people trust in bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 17, 2017, 03:17:04 AM

Yes, and you better start right now. Bitcoin has more ways to go so take your chance now. but expect it to be a one hell of a ride. And we'll all live wealthy in the end.
Activity: 560
November 17, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

yes you have to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices keep going up every day. it will make it easy for you to earn profits. and again you can invest and earn profits for the long time. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: