Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 04:41:23 AM
It is a thing that only you can decide by yourself.
You have to see yourself whether you are getting benefit in bitcoin or not.
However, In my views you should invest in bitcoin as it is a good platform and you can earn lots of benefit here.

But if you look at the price of bitcoin right now, it is a sign that you should invest in bitcoin. In my opinion bitcoin is really good to invest, i can see the price of bitcoin can reach high in the end of the year and of course there are many benefits when you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
October 18, 2017, 04:37:35 AM
It is a thing that only you can decide by yourself.
You have to see yourself whether you are getting benefit in bitcoin or not.
However, In my views you should invest in bitcoin as it is a good platform and you can earn lots of benefit here.
Activity: 308
October 18, 2017, 03:52:31 AM
The decision is all up to you.First of all you need to know all about bitcoin .The below link will help you for that:-
http://money.cnn.com/infographic/technology/what-is-bitcoin/
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is a great platform to earn more profit from your bitcoin investment.Like everything it also have a positive and negative part.Only the most analising and alert person can handle it in a profitable way.After knowing all the details about bitcoin you can take a decision yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 02:57:13 AM
well you should ask yourself why not invest in bitcoin because all know that bitcoin existence is an absolute decision so enthusiast investing bitcoin clear answer even though the price is very high I had thought for kedepanya higher bitcoin price.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 02:36:23 AM
When I first have known bitcoin from My friend in IMO For PC I don't believe him that he can earn with bitcoin. My first impression was bitcoin was a scam but in my thinking. I will only know if it's real or fake when I  try it and after trying it. I just said that bitcoin is real and I can earn thru bitcoin. IMO people said BTC is a scam because of the other people running their Ponzi scheme. But now I'm happy that I tried bitcoin and happy because I'm earning.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 18, 2017, 02:07:28 AM
It depends on your risk/reward ratio, how much you can expect from it and how much you can loss. Bitcoin has still huge potential of rise due to demand and supply gap. Day by day, supply is decreasing and demand is growing due to huge popularity now as many new investors are putting money in BTC and it is creating history by touching its new highs every month and this trend continue in future also.

Bitcoin is the best investment. But you know the process. You don't no the process you can't get the profit. First you learn the bitcoin process. It will know more profit for the future growth. It give the more information for improve your self. Bitcoin is the future currency. So you will invest it. Now day bitcoin is the legal it will use to counter you will use the bitcoin any where.
That is right, everyone that is just getting started in bitcoin needs a lot of time to study bitcoin so they will know the process on how to do things properly because if they will just invest their money in bitcoin without any basis or just being go with the flow then it will not make them a great investor and that is what the majority do so they are more into being a loser instead of being a winner.
but a lot of people do that, and still make a profit. even when one thinks that the highest price of bitcoin is $ 4000, in the end bitcoin exceeds it. so, of course in investing, bitcoin is the right choice, though without such a deep knowledge of it. well, that's the way I see bitcoin.
Activity: 303
October 18, 2017, 02:05:15 AM
It depends on your risk/reward ratio, how much you can expect from it and how much you can loss. Bitcoin has still huge potential of rise due to demand and supply gap. Day by day, supply is decreasing and demand is growing due to huge popularity now as many new investors are putting money in BTC and it is creating history by touching its new highs every month and this trend continue in future also.

Bitcoin is the best investment. But you know the process. You don't no the process you can't get the profit. First you learn the bitcoin process. It will know more profit for the future growth. It give the more information for improve your self. Bitcoin is the future currency. So you will invest it. Now day bitcoin is the legal it will use to counter you will use the bitcoin any where.

Definitely bitcoin investment is best investment in my point of view.Which gives you more profit than any other investments but bitcoin is highly risk to invest we don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow because the price of bitcoin swings more can increase $ 1000 in a day and can decrease $1500 in the same day but if you really want a good profit percentage you have to invest in long term because in the future the price is gonna increase.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 18, 2017, 01:55:57 AM

That is right, everyone that is just getting started in bitcoin needs a lot of time to study bitcoin so they will know the process on how to do things properly because if they will just invest their money in bitcoin without any basis or just being go with the flow then it will not make them a great investor and that is what the majority do so they are more into being a loser instead of being a winner.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
October 18, 2017, 01:52:09 AM

Activity: 406
October 18, 2017, 01:37:15 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
October 18, 2017, 12:42:35 AM
Why not ?
as we all know, bitcoin prices always go up every year, and this is a very good thing. so if you invest in bitcoin for a long period of time, you will earn good profits Wink
Activity: 224
October 18, 2017, 12:00:36 AM
I think I should invest in BitCoin
Because it is very potential, in addition you will have the opportunity to become millionaire
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 11:35:44 PM
Yeah,off course. It is a profitable business. The smart peoole choose business to increase his money.I also invest in Bitcoin.It is very safe.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 04:02:08 PM
As a newbie I will suggest you to invest in bitcoin.Because it is the real time to invest in bitcoin and it is impossible to get a big amount without investment.You should also know about the site legit or not before investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 17, 2017, 03:59:33 PM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, then do it. because investment in bitcoin is very easy and profitable.
If you want to invest Bitcoin, then only a fraction of the coin storage prospects will have a good profit, because the price of the future will rise. I think that Bitcoin will keep its activity for 15 years, but how will things stand? Next it is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
October 17, 2017, 03:43:27 PM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
why not if you have enough money to invest in BTC then go for it and invest in it for minimum 1 to 2 years after that trade it or exchange it.
Activity: 323
October 17, 2017, 03:41:20 PM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, then do it. because investment in bitcoin is very easy and profitable.
Activity: 490
October 17, 2017, 03:34:40 PM
Yes do some research and make an own decision before investing. Bitcoin price at the moment is expensive but it depends on you if you will invest.i think you need bitcoin to start.Investing in bitcoin is more profitable if you have a higher money to invest.You need to wait for more increasing value of bitcoin the time when you invest it .

It's your decision. If you want to enter the adventure with bitcoin you must be convinced and determined. Nobody will say that to you, because it does not make sense. If you just want to know that you have to spend a lot of time and patience, but you will get to the top.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2017, 02:47:28 PM
Yes do some research and make an own decision before investing. Bitcoin price at the moment is expensive but it depends on you if you will invest.i think you need bitcoin to start.Investing in bitcoin is more profitable if you have a higher money to invest.You need to wait for more increasing value of bitcoin the time when you invest it .
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 16, 2017, 01:06:33 PM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
Yes you should invest in bitcoin as it is the king of cryptocurrency and also is the first cryptocurrency. At first it was said that it is magic money and no one was interested enough to buy bitcoins as they though that it is another scam, but it proved those persons wrong and showed how great it was when it made people rich. And it is having pretty high growth rate, it started in pennies first, even less and then it came closer to a single dollar and now it have surpassed $5k.

I am expecting the price of bitcoin to reach $7k by the end of this year and it is also coming pretty close to $6k so most probably it will also reach my target price in time.
Pages:
Jump to: