Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
October 16, 2017, 01:03:08 PM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
For me i recommend you to invest in bitcoin if you want to have a huge amount of profit with your money and earn a lot of it in the future. Bitcoin is known for its capability to make your money bigger but you need to work on it. You need to spend more time and effort to it. Just be patient and be responsible to all the money and bitcoin that you have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 16, 2017, 01:02:48 PM
despite all risks involved i think that investing in bitcoin worth it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 15, 2017, 11:19:02 PM
Yeah you should invest. But make sure that site is legit
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 10:37:01 PM
Actually you do not have to invest in bitcoin. It's just that if you want the benefits of bitcoin then you have to invest. You will not lose if you manage well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 10:09:00 PM
I would encourage you to invest but not now. Bitcoin price now is huge because if you buy bitcoin now there's a big change you might get loss unless if bitcoin continuously pumping. But its still you decision, everyone of us here has different perspective on how we look the price of bitcoin. But if I were just wait for the dump.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
October 15, 2017, 10:06:39 PM
You should. And you should not wait for some other people to enter into bitcoin before doing the same. If you read the past experiences of those early birds in bitcoin, you will be shocked how rich they turned after buying bitcoins during those days when bitcoin is still very cheap. The prices of bitcoin today is still affordable, not yet too expensive.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:55:12 PM
The only one who can answer your question is yourself. BUT!
I think If you're asking this question you haven't read much about it. Do a research and there'll be an answer for you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 15, 2017, 05:03:31 PM
The question is quite simple. If you want to make good profits in future then for surely you can invest in bitcoins and if you wana loose the chance of winning good profits then you can skip investing in bitcoins!

Yes you should . But remember all money is yours so all risk is yours . We can just suggest what you do . I think bitcoin is the best invest site now a days because I stay with it 5 months and get good profit .
Activity: 50
October 15, 2017, 04:21:55 PM
go ahead man u should invest if u hv money and resources. bitcoin is gaining strenght and more value day by day.
Activity: 43
October 15, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
The question is quite simple. If you want to make good profits in future then for surely you can invest in bitcoins and if you wana loose the chance of winning good profits then you can skip investing in bitcoins!
Activity: 308
October 15, 2017, 11:29:46 AM
Invest in bitcoin is good anytime because me i join this past 3 months only and the price is 4% high now big invest big profit that is sure see the past 7 years here in bitcoin that i read here in forum they say only the price is so low but not its 20x big now,i think bitcoin is we need so thats why this is getting high day by day like in transaction
Activity: 27
October 15, 2017, 11:26:18 AM
yup you should invest on crypto currency.at 2009 one bitcoin price was equal to 0.3$.and nowadays it is more than 5000$.before you invest.please study 1st. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 39
October 15, 2017, 11:24:30 AM
Yes!
It is not late.
You should invest it
Activity: 350
October 15, 2017, 10:06:38 AM
nobody can't suggest to you about invest or not, but you need to know by yourself, you need to listen into your hearth if your heart say yes so do it, but if you have a doubt maybe you don't invest right now you need to kick your doubt away from yourself firstly
Activity: 350
October 15, 2017, 10:06:11 AM

Your money your rule, it is up to you man but what i can tell is the price of bitcoin is really high right now and keep increasing. My advice is go invest your money in bitcoin before the price go more higher than now.
Activity: 392
October 15, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

yes of course if you want to earn money you have to invest in bitcoin and wait a few months then you will get unexpected profit
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 15, 2017, 10:02:29 AM
Actually nobody is forcing you to invest in bitcoin or any altcoins, it is totally depend on you if you have interest in investing this. Knowing that their is a huge profit you've gonna earned in investing bitcoins.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 10:01:21 AM
I think so.
If you want to make the profit at a large amount of money then you may choose this platform. I hope that you are familiar with the price trend of Bitcoin, if you are then you can easily understand that why I suggest you do that. day by day Bitcoin price is going up, today this rate almost over $5500 USD. so if you invest here you must get a better benefit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
October 15, 2017, 09:52:12 AM
This question is very common. My answer is of course yes. Bitcoin is the future money, bitcoin have very very great project that can help the people in this world. To lessen the work of every people, to make life easier and more efficiency. Invest now in Bitcoin and never don't think that Bitcoin is nothing. Be open minded and have creative mind.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
Invest means to put or commit your money into "something" in order to gain some additional income in return. So if you want to make your bitcoins more and more, you should invest your bitcoin. Besides, who does not want more bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: