Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 05:42:31 AM
Yes, you should invest in bitcoin. But before that, you must have enough skills and knowledge about bitcoin, about investing, because if you don't have these, you might only lose what you have invested. Being involved in investment is always a wise decision because you could have big profit in the future especially in the long term. But make sure to invest at the right time and only invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 14, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
It is a great investment, but you should have started earlier, because the price goes up pretty much all the time. It is not late, you can always wait for the lower price but you could have been in a big plus if you started when the price was low comparing to todays price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 05:01:30 AM
My dear if you have the means to invest in bitcoin please do so without any further delay, because bitcoin is the greatest investment of our time. Since I came to the knowledge of bitcoin the price has always been on the increase now one bitcoin is way over five thousands US dollars and it will still rise after the much anticipated ICO in October so you are at a big advantage now to invest in bitcoin.

I wouldn't say invest right now, maybe wait a little until the price drops, it gained so much in so little amount of time so it's only safe to think that it's gonna go down and then buy, always buy in the deeps.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
October 14, 2017, 04:59:31 AM
My dear if you have the means to invest in bitcoin please do so without any further delay, because bitcoin is the greatest investment of our time. Since I came to the knowledge of bitcoin the price has always been on the increase now one bitcoin is way over five thousands US dollars and it will still rise after the much anticipated ICO in October so you are at a big advantage now to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
October 14, 2017, 04:50:49 AM
Yes of course, if you want get profit.
Buy bitcoin every week.. This will be good investing because price rise every month.
I hope in the near future price will be high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
October 14, 2017, 04:42:35 AM
yes , it will continue rise day by day , it one of good investment for now Cheesy....
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
October 14, 2017, 04:35:51 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
If you're looking for a huge profit, well, you should be investing to Bitcoin since its market value is continuously increasing. As it is getting more expensive, more profit are to its investors. Investing to Bitcoin will yield to good income. And I think it is less risky than than other investments. Investing to Bitcoin is a good idea for sure.
Activity: 269
October 14, 2017, 04:31:03 AM
That will depend on you. Are you willing to take risks? Are you willing to accept that your account might be worth half of what it was by next morning? If you answered yes to these question then yeah, go ahead and invest into bitcoins but don't invest what you can't afford to lose. If you answered no then dont do it.
Activity: 59
October 14, 2017, 03:45:47 AM
You can see the bitcoin in the past two days has increased bitcoin over 5k4 $ so think if you are still confused should or should not invest in it, then you have just missed your opportunity.
Activity: 22
October 14, 2017, 03:40:35 AM
Why are you still asking whether to invest in bitcoin? Instead of asking those silly questions, invest in bitcoin today. Its worth increasing every day thinking of investing late you think you've lost your chance yourself.
Activity: 210
October 14, 2017, 03:11:02 AM
Bitcoin is the digital currency that must be invested because Bitcoin has a good potential and the price keeps increasing. I think Bitcoin is perfect for investment.
Activity: 67
October 14, 2017, 03:03:24 AM
Invest now and watch your investment grow 50% by end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 14, 2017, 03:01:24 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is always a right choice .Bitcoin is the most renowned cryptocurrency whose price is increasing at a very fast rate which is making it the finest investment plan.People who have trusted in Bitcoin and invested in it  when there was a huge drop in it's price have got there investments doubled.So, yes you should invest in bitcoin because it will always provide you with profits .All you have to do is to understand when you should invest and when you should sell.
Activity: 238
October 13, 2017, 11:17:31 PM
Right now, i can firmly say that you SHALL invest in bitcoin because of its price that is increasing now.
Activity: 630
October 13, 2017, 11:14:13 PM
Investment in the Bitcoin is very good decision for long time because it is now growing due to increasing its buying day by day. If you think that it is go up and down and cannot face some losses in this market then need not to invest because only patience keeper can hold bitcoin for long period to earn the huge money.if you buy some bitcoin and buy some good altcoin against the bitcoin for 2-3 yeas it will give you double profit from the bitcoin. one more think you should not invest your all money in the bitcoin because all eggs should not keep in one basket this is formula for good investor.
Activity: 111
October 13, 2017, 09:40:52 PM
Not now definitely, no one invests during the "rise" period
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 13, 2017, 09:11:25 PM
Yes. You should invest to bitcoin.
Since the price is growing up, many big investors prefer that bitcoin investment is the right decision. And also holding it for the next 3-5 years is the good thing as mentioned by John Mcafee, Bitcoin will be Worth $500,000 in the next three years.
Activity: 112
October 13, 2017, 08:52:30 PM
I think you should invest in Bitcoin at this time because most people in the world know about Bitcoin and by the end of the year surely many stock investors will join in this market, which will make Bitcoin prices increase to $ 10,000 in the future
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
October 13, 2017, 08:52:20 PM
Of course, if you have enough money to buy this coin and store it, all expectations will be exceeded by $8000  December 2017.
Activity: 120
October 13, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
The answer is depends on your self. If you believe bitcoin will give you profit why not? why not invest your money into bitcoin but if you doubt to invest in bitcoin so it's up to you, want to invest or not. But many people said it is good to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is profitable and give you extra income to your life.
Pages:
Jump to: