Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 3. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
Should I invest in BITCOIN if investing in bitcoin is safe and profitable for you why not, but before making a better decision to find out first how the system invests in BITCOIN.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
Of course now it is time to invest into bitcoin. Bitcoin will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.
But also pay attention that Bitcoin can drop to 5K$, that's why it is better to wait about one month for stability of bitcoin price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Of course,  MUST invest! Especially now, when Bitcoin's price has reached a minimum!
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 07, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
Absolutely bitcoin has change my life. Due to bitcoin I earn money it give me many opportunities for makes a good future life. Bitcoin is great help us in financial needs. I have joined in bitcoin  about 2 years later and I got what I want in my live . Because I buy new cell phone new things which is I need. I always thankful to bitcoin.This is a one of the stunning cryptcurrency. Simple think is that BTC is a money and money always change life .

All in All, Bitcoin is worth to invest in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 02:11:19 PM
Investing is not an easy process it would take a lots of decisions in order for you to know that what you did is right....  Investing in Bitcoin is quite good as long us it will generate profit why not.... 
The last sentence is amazing. Basically people here don’t know much about bitcoin. They somehow find this forum and start asking about trading and investing. So people, like me and every other person here, would be telling them how to deal with earning with their own perspective. Now problem comes here, every person have their own mind set for trading. So bother listen everyone but just listen don’t just blindly start following.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
April 06, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
Investing is certainly the fastest way to reach there unless you have a really powerful set-up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Yes you should since the price is very low compared to the price last quarter of last year when price hits up to 20000 dollars. Yes bitcoin is decreasing for now but when its price begin to increase no one xan stop it and for those who hold their coins they xan have huge returns. So better hold it in your wallet for a longer time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
Yes, you should if you want to have a better life if you want to have an extra income aside from your job if you are looking for a long-term investment even short term mostly in trading. If you want to embrace the new technology and trends in the world today. If you don’t to fall in line paying bills with so many people in the line. And the most important if you want to earn money while doing nothing because you already invested in bitcoin. So yes for me that all my reasons behind.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 06, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
bitcoin price is a big mess again, we are down 6500 USD now and we get back into waiting again.
7200-7400 3-4 days was a stable and bang again with a fall.
There are group of people making lots of money in bagging more while a lot of people are losing their money because of the panic.
For me this is one of the best time to get some bitcoin and hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Investing in bitcoin is certainly a good idea, and it's good advice: "Do not put all the eggs in just one basket." Indeed, there are still promising altcoins, which you can pay attention to.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
No one knows the price of bitcoin in the future. So it's up to you to decide whether or not to invest in bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to fall in the short term, so you may need to wait. But I am a long-term investor in bitcoin, and I bought it at about 6500.
Activity: 29
April 06, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
I think you should not risk your and your family's life and financial stability by lust of more money
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
Why not?
Investing with bitcoin is very profitable. Bitcoin coin no 1 in cryptocurrency, of course price already proven
Activity: 176
April 06, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
Investing is not an easy process it would take a lots of decisions in order for you to know that what you did is right....  Investing in Bitcoin is quite good as long us it will generate profit why not.... 
Activity: 67
April 06, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
Btcs are the best as short time profit maker. It can gradually make you rich
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

if you have the capital then you should buy bitcoin for long term investment after you buy bitcoin then you can play altcoin to grow the assets you have. lest the bitcoin you have is not growing.
Activity: 4
April 04, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN? If it is the first thing we must know is learning before investing, we must have the fundamentals about investing, profitable or at risk of losing the investor, and this absolutely must be mastered in order to get the results satisfactory, without any sense of remorse to the investor.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 12:44:48 AM
of course it should be an investment value because in addition to bitcoin very high bitcoin diaku worldwide as well as its popularity so incredible.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 31, 2018, 12:33:43 AM
If you're a beginner and you want to invest this is the best time. The dips are the best times to invest. Then you decide later whether you want short,medium or long term investments.

very precisely ........... because today bitcoin is experiencing a very appropriate decline if you want to buy and hold for a profit in a short time or a long time (mid year), which may be predicted will began to improve in the second quarter.
but it does not hurt to hold on for longer, because trust to bitcoin is unquestionable
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:03:21 PM
If I were to ask I should invest in Bitcoin especially because it is experiencing a dip nowadays. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose.

This is a good advice that I read I agree with you that we cant predict that bitcoin will go up and down if are were you I must be careful about investing in this rate bitcoin is too risky because it goes wrong no one can blame is you but if you have believed that bitcoin will rise the currency again so you can be a millionaire someday that the time that u will be investing your money.
Pages:
Jump to: