Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 6. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
obviously yes,now bitcoin price is low, i think it is the most perfect time to invest your money in bitcoin. i think in this year 2018 last time bitcoin price will $50,000. if you now invest money in bitcoin then you will  get more profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Yes any one of us can invest best and welcome to invest in a bitcoin world as long as we are doing our own responsibility when we start to world in bitcoin
Activity: 294
March 15, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
You can invest ..give it a try for you to learn it for yourself.. Just invest something that you can afford to lose...
This time might be a nice try since btc is on its lowest price.. Ive read lots of prediction that it would rise steadily after this week's low price..
Activity: 68
March 15, 2018, 02:49:23 AM
in my opinion should invest bitcoin, because we can double the asset dengat very quickly, but it has a very high risk, people who dare to invest in bitcoin are people who are ready to get rich
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
Referring to btc high price last year and today' s price, it as an ideal price to buy btc. Investors will not wait too long for price to rise. That means profit can be taken faster than expected. So please use this good opportunity  to make money by investing today soon.
Activity: 80
March 15, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
The reasons I invested bitcoins are:
1. The profit we earn bitcoin investments are fairly large, despite the assumptions of some SCAM people, but I think look for a reliable place to invest.
2. Investing bitcoin into Secondary Choice when we are preoccupied with our work, let the money work for us.
3. The last one, deposit depends on us, big or small should fit the budget, but I suggest not too small.
Activity: 311
March 15, 2018, 02:43:08 AM
It depends on you but I will assure you that bitcoin is so profitable you just have to learn it very well. Go and make a decision dude, you will not get anything unless you try.
Activity: 144
Earn with impressio.io
March 15, 2018, 02:40:45 AM
Why not right? You should try and who knows maybe these will be another opportunity for you, and maybe these will help you know what you really want in life and aside from that someday these will give you more courage to risk. Win or lose just take it as a lesson, keep growing, nobody could really tell exactly what will happen to bitcoin in the future, so why not just try it so you will know for sure.
Activity: 25
March 15, 2018, 02:30:30 AM
Right now the price of btc is low. This is the time when one should invest in btc because soon it will reach to the new hike.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 02:23:25 AM
no one told you to invest
everyone makes an investment based on their respective decisions, as well as with each risk
if you think with Bitcoin you will get profit, why not?
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
You analyze the market in an ideal way. If you think that Bitcoin is now less priced, then buy it. If you are skeptical of the future of the cryptocurrency, I think you need to stay away from it because it is very risky for you.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
I think Bitcoin should be invested. Because Bitcoin's value has increased for the past seven years. Currently the price of bitcoin is rising.
But in my opinion you analyze the market before investing. What you want to do is short-term investment, long-term, medium-term investment. In my opinion there is less risk of long-term investment. Now your wish.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 14, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
Yes you should invest and the right time of investing your money is now because bitcoin price is little bit low and stable nowdays.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
February 28, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Too bad to ask the question in the title. This forum depends on the fact that the price of Bitcoin is already growing and it is believed that people will earn it. I do not think anyone will say no because I have to invest here. I tell you what I said when I was taking my first BTCs 2 years ago; BTC can be purchased at any price.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:10:18 PM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

They are right about not putting all egss in same basket. You should have multiple sources of income which are not dependent on each other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 28, 2018, 03:04:17 PM
why not? If you feel like risking your funds in crypto, bitcoin is a first stop. Just make sure to do proper research about the basic stuff not to lose your money and make noob mistakes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Why not?
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform and this's getting accepted at the whole around the world and people are getting involved in the block chain system. I always admire that Bitcoin has a impressive growth but it's true that Block chain has a regular form of ups and down at the price rate so that it's a magical system for gaining profit within a short time period. So you may invest in Bitcoin as early as possible.
and now on the correct time to invest bitcoin.price at this moment cheap enough and supported by some good fundamental from market would push this price rise again.
If aiming for long term then yes it is, the value still cheap after that hug pumped last December, anticipating that it will rise higher than what the last peak, bitcoin can be more valuable after more adopters will show up, this is not just an investment but another currency that just needed to be well developed and implemented all over the world, so start investing and enjoy after seeing your huge gains after some year.
Activity: 25
February 28, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Become a investor like me, invest some amount per month and leave it for an year or so. I have been doing this for last 3 years and made decent money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
If you can take risks, you can invest in bitcoin.
Because investing in bitcoin is risky.
It's not very stable.
Yes its risky to invest in bitcoin, but we need to be optimistic in our investment. And we know that value is not stable sometimes up and down. Be positive that bitcoin hit the higher price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 28, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
Investment in bitcoin is always beneficial. so do not think go ahead.
Investing in bitcoin is good source of income. You must invest in bitcoin it gives benefits to all investors to earn unlimited income. Investing in bitcoin have risk but we need to optimistic that bitcoin got high profit, just go ahead make invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: