Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 7. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:02:50 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Yes it is true do not put eggs in one basket because it is too risky. But bitcoin is the strongest, most popular and potentially rising crypto coin, and it will make bitcoin sustainable and very minimal to fail.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 09:53:08 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Why not?
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform and this's getting accepted at the whole around the world and people are getting involved in the block chain system. I always admire that Bitcoin has a impressive growth but it's true that Block chain has a regular form of ups and down at the price rate so that it's a magical system for gaining profit within a short time period. So you may invest in Bitcoin as early as possible.
and now on the correct time to invest bitcoin.price at this moment cheap enough and supported by some good fundamental from market would push this price rise again.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
I think to see the development of the market, if there is a good prospect y we will invest in bitcoin and if it is beneficial we more quickly join the bitcoin is very profitable in the appeal with other currencies. Thanks
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 28, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Why not?
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform and this's getting accepted at the whole around the world and people are getting involved in the block chain system. I always admire that Bitcoin has a impressive growth but it's true that Block chain has a regular form of ups and down at the price rate so that it's a magical system for gaining profit within a short time period. So you may invest in Bitcoin as early as possible.
Activity: 262
February 28, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.
Thats true that many people have at risk because they like to use invest and invest. But we will reapect them as they want for a better profit. Investing in bitcoin will be good if you know how to hold it on and know what would be the flow for it and make an strategy for it so that it won't be risk more.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
It’s NOT too late to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, this event in 2018 could sent the digital coin to the moon. Bitcoin is already minting millionaires… and if you miss this boom you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. Is never too late so invest now!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objlve story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I believe you should. Bitcoin is said to be going through another bull run within the year. $20,000 is almost sure for 2018. And,  $50,000 is also a possibility at the end of the year. Just be patient enough to hold until things are settled. Also, you should consider investing in other potential coins to increase your chance for profit. You may not get much out from Bitcoin if it lands at $20,000, but there's a great chance for you to earn more with other coins with a small investment.
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 04:39:18 AM
Yes you can invest in bitcoin if you are trusting it as long as it has a security that handle your money safely
Activity: 81
February 23, 2018, 04:19:40 AM
of course yes because bitcoin is very popular nowadays and it is trusted in our country
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
This is a very good investment.  If you will invest in bitcoin, there a higher chance you can gain a lot of profit rather than investing it to some stock markets or in staying it in the banks.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 03:44:46 AM
First of all, you don't need to ask it here because in the end you and only you will have the final decision. As they always say, invest what you can afford to lose because everybody knows that bitcoin is very risky. Good luck with investing brother and gain some knowledge because it will help you in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 03:19:52 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

however bitcoin is a digital currency that moves and rise in bitcoin prices very quickly if there is a positive thing it will be advantageous for those of you who have bitcoin so you should buy bitcoin even if it is a bit.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 23, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
If you want to invest in bitcoin, you have to be able to do an extensive research on the market, analyse the demand and supply, the daily price fluctuation. So u would have a good knowledge of what you are investing your money in. It is never too late to get into bitcoin.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
In my opinion if you want to invest in long term you should invest in bitcoin because it gives you huge return on investment that you can get in just a short period of time, and Bitcoin plays a big role. For online transactions, you can reduce the amount of cash used. In the future, I am confident that it will grow stronger, and that many countries will accept it.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
February 22, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Yea you can invest in bitcoin , bitcoin is a source of making a good profit . If we know all about bitcoin and it’s market then easily we can invest in bitcoin and we can earn good profit . Other wise it’s difficult one for invest but we can learn and invest in bitcoin .

Yes, you should invest in bitcoin because it gives high profit. If the value of bitcoin will stable or became high, it will make your investment also high. Bitcoin plays a big role to online transactions which helps people minimize their going out session.Invest as early as you know bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 09:38:51 PM
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.if you want to invest for the long term better invest in bitcoin than altcoins in my opinion. Bitcoin will certainly increase sometime that day. If you believe that bitcoin is a good investment then do it and do not have to hesitate. I also invested in bitcoin and never doubted the potential for bitcoin and its current popularity. Angry Angry

Well, for me i don't want to listend what others talking about that bitcoin is hard to predict because this time i want to grab the opportunities being low value of bitcoin in the market, for my long term investment. Because i know that this year will be the amazing price that will take me to a profitable someday.
Activity: 280
February 22, 2018, 09:28:37 PM
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.if you want to invest for the long term better invest in bitcoin than altcoins in my opinion. Bitcoin will certainly increase sometime that day. If you believe that bitcoin is a good investment then do it and do not have to hesitate. I also invested in bitcoin and never doubted the potential for bitcoin and its current popularity. Angry Angry
Activity: 344
February 21, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
Actually it does not have to, But if you want to invest for the long term better invest in bitcoin than altcoins in my opinion. Bitcoin will certainly increase sometime that day. If you believe that bitcoin is a good investment then do it and do not have to hesitate. I also invested in bitcoin and never doubted the potential for bitcoin and its current popularity.
Activity: 160
February 21, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Yes, btc can help you to get a big money for your financial.
Activity: 65
February 21, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
Try to buy cheaper coins, a strong capital is needed to invest in bitcoin at the current value, so you can focus on something more accessible, like BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: