Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018? - page 15. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
this is important and we should do now looking at the bitcoin that goes down we have to buy some coins as supply because i am sure that bitcoin will rise and recover Cheesy
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 05, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
You should invest in bitcoin as fast as you can because if you will not invest in bitcoin this year then it will be a huge regret for you because you will not have the chance for this year to enjoy the profits because after this drama and after the price of bitcoin reaches this very low price then i think and believed that the price can reach up to new all time highs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 04:39:37 AM
it all depends on your own beliefs, and my advice you should invest dibitcoin in 2018, because bitcoin prices decreased and in the next few months bitcoin prices will rise again so you can benefit from bitcoin if you can read the market it is true all The investment definitely has risks including bitcoin and thank you for being reminded.

I agree with you.
Bitcoin prices decreased a lot in the year 2018. Everyone knows bitcoin investment is always profitable. The price will rise again. Because bitcoin traders are across the globe. If we are thinking of investing in bitcoin then we should invest now. Because now prices are low. Hopefully, the price will start rising again in the coming months. Then it will become a lot. It will be difficult to get involved in costly prices. So I think, a good time to invest bitcoin in this time of year 2018.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
If you have money that you can afford to lose, then it's a good time to invest in Bitcoin, but be careful and don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
Bitcoin is in trend but not so that you put in your everything in it! Only invest if you are okay with bearing a loss at a time. It is very risky and needs a lot of guts to go on because these days the market value is decreasing considerably. Nowadays a lot of countries government put these activities illegal too.
Activity: 74
February 05, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
As with any investment, risk is always present we cannot assure when prices will go up or down (although a bit of research could help). In my opinion, a smart way to go about this is to only invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 40
February 05, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
tôi đồng ý 2018 là thời điểm tốt để đầu tư bitcoin, tuy hiện tại giá btc đang giảm nhưng tôi tin nó sẽ sớm hồi lại  Smiley
Activity: 84
February 05, 2018, 04:15:11 AM
Yes, you should, especially now when prices for BTC are going down
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 05, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

I suggest you to look up the history of Bitcoin. The most interesting timespan imo is that from the 1st of December 2013 to the end of the same year because it resembles the most what we are having now. When Bitcoin dropped from $1,200 to $600 was it worth investing? Some people might say "NO, because the price dropped to $200 some time later and then was fluctuating around $250 for almost a year". But on the other hand we all know that those who bought at $600 and were holding their coins firmly until 2017 surely made good profits.

I'm providing this example to show that even in the worst case scenario when Bitcoin will continue dropping it is worth investing if you are aiming for the long term.
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
This is the right thing to do, that is to invest in Bitcoin this 2018. This should however be done with great care as to use money you can spare for long term investment. As the price of Bitcoin is dropping down, buying bitcoin now will definitely bring about enormous benefit when the price will rise again. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology  are here in this digital Era to stay and expert report predict rise in the price of bitcoin in the year 2018. so investing now will be the best thing to do now.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
I can not predict the future of bitcoin so I can not be sure. For me 2018 is quite good for investment. The decline in value in recent months is a good time to buy into bitcoin. You should think about its potential in the future. Deciding whether to invest in it depends on you.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

I think, now that the price of bitcoin is getting lower and lower its kinda scary, but taking this as an oportunity to buy and hold more bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well is the better side, then eventually when the price gets flying again having bought your coins will definitley give you a smile on your face. Bitcoin will definitely get its value high again.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 05, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
why not you must invest in bitcoin in 2018. Because the invest make the bitcoin more valuable. If you are wondering bout the current situation of the bitcoin value falling,then think if your invest is for long time then there no risk for you to invest in the bitcoin now. So if we make investment in the bitcoin is will be better for all of us because due to the high investment rate the value of the bitcoin will pumps and every one will have benefit of that pumping value.
Investing is really a fastiest way to gain a huge profit but it is really a risky type of gaining.Maybe if we wanted to have a profit on investing we should know first that investing is also a risky type or strategy of gaining.I think we should consider first the posibility that we can really also loss on investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 03:05:27 AM
Invest bitcoin this 2018?? Why not, if you really know what is bitcoin, then go. For me, I will believe in bitcoin forever., i still buy bitcoin and add my investment to it. Because in 2017, bitcoin change my perspective in my life to trust a digital investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 05, 2018, 03:01:21 AM
why not you must invest in bitcoin in 2018. Because the invest make the bitcoin more valuable. If you are wondering bout the current situation of the bitcoin value falling,then think if your invest is for long time then there no risk for you to invest in the bitcoin now. So if we make investment in the bitcoin is will be better for all of us because due to the high investment rate the value of the bitcoin will pumps and every one will have benefit of that pumping value.
Activity: 6
February 05, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
Now you can use you BitCoins online on: www.wecamgirls.com, best way to spend them lol  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
if you have money just invest man, i know rightnow bitcoin is down but 2 or 3 month for now i believe bitcoin will rise sharply.but if ytrend bitcoinou are afraid just look first, how trend bitcoin if still down i think dont invest first.
Activity: 142
February 05, 2018, 02:58:26 AM
you should invest now because the bitcoin price now is in lower price this is the perfect time to buy or to invest because i know it will climb again if you want to get money invest now to become rich
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
I think I am in good position to answer. I know that I am late with Bitcoins but I started in October 2017 and made about 50% returns in just a month. I think 2018 is also good time to invest and if you have patience to wait, you can certainly bank with Bitcoins.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 02:54:38 AM
I think it's the right time to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin's price is now many dumps. Bitcoin's current price is $ 8,279.51. I hope bitcoin's value will cross $ 90k in 2019. If you are buying bitcoin now, you will get many profits after 1 year.
Pages:
Jump to: