Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018? - page 17. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
2018 Will go down in the history books as the greatest year for crypto ever.

Were people that were willing to take the risk get high profits and win in life.

No, you should not invest in Bitcoin
Invest in Crypto
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
it all depends on your own beliefs, and my advice you should invest dibitcoin in 2018, because bitcoin prices decreased and in the next few months bitcoin prices will rise again so you can benefit from bitcoin if you can read the market it is true all The investment definitely has risks including bitcoin and thank you for being reminded.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
If you want to enter than keep watch there are many restrictions under way for regulation of crpto space and the coin may go low for everyone to latch on and than it will regain.
Activity: 364
February 04, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

Will down price bitcoin is not a bad sign of bitcoin.In fact it is the best time to buy. You dont need to panic on bitcoin because it will be recover you will see. Me i invest 500$ and i hold it now. Because i got this feeling that it will be huge after this deep falling price...
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 04, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
Yup you should certainly invest in BTC in 2018.Currently BTC price is low a good chance for potential investor to invest.But make sure that BTC required high patience and long time to reward you much higher than your thinking.BTC encompasses high risk and high return.As usual those who invested in BTC in 2016 & 2017 and held their investment,think how rich would be now,although BTC was also risky at that time and showed several downward and upward trend.Writing all of this here just to memorize history of BTC.BTC is among top cyptocurrency and having high marketcap.Many other cryptocurrencies like ETH,RPL,LTC are their and also growing,but the reward in BTC is unmatchable with all of these.Better you should invest in BTC & hold your patience.Like 2017 2018 would also prove stellar for BTC.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 03:17:38 PM
With the look of the current and continuous drop in its price, it is a very good time to invest, cause in the last few weeks in the end of last year, the price skyrocked to the moon, and now, it is giving room for new investors and a new balance for this year's run. And new heights will be attained by this year in its price.

It will be good, too, having your portfolio filled with some good altcoins added to bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 04, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
Let me tell you a quote that I have read and implemented in terms of life decision specially in crypto investing like in bitcoin. The quote says "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali. Yes, I believe in you that it is risky, but that is the main point of investing, the potential gain is huge thus the risk is also high. You could even compare it from driving, you could drive a hundred kph and could arrive in your destination faster than ever but driving that fast comes with a great risk rather than driving at slow pace.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
February 04, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin
Yes, I agree with the part that you should not invest the money which you cant afford to lose as investing in bitcoins/other cryptocurrencies might have a little bit of risk. You should invest only the extra money you have, that you can afford to lose. But the chance of that is low, as bitcoin has dropped in past few days and it's value in on the lower side. So, it is the perfect time to invest as it would definitely go up soon.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
No you should watch out for other coins.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
I dont think that its the best time to invest BTC. You should invest in ICO for a short period of time, because ICO can give more profit.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
I think invest in Bitcoin is the best choice now, Bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.
Investing in long term in bitcoin is a good decision you make. Because in long term this is our chance to get more profit and to become successful and financially stable in the future.
I think you're wrong if looking for a stablity financial in Bitcoin . In bitcoin everything was dangerous like "Fast and Furios". You could earn 50k$ a week but yes you could lose the same 50k$ in 1 day on a big crash which was created by whales and sharks. Join in this game is joining a hunger game and the smartest is the winner.
Long-term in Bitcoin could be a wise choice or a stupidest choice because the fluctuation of Bitcoin is tottally unpredicted .
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, its still very early.  John mcafee predicted bitcoin will eventually reach 500k
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
Depends on how long can you wait after the investment. If you can wait for six months or more, go for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
For me, bitcoin is the investment, the number one remains. I look at the bitcoin price in the long run. The price is currently fluctuating and falling down. But the price can not only grow.
I believe in bitcoin. You also have to look at the history of prices. In the past (2013), it has also risen above $ 1,000 and then dropped. Of course, today is another situation.
Now there is much more interest in bitcoin and more people are interested. I think the year 2018 will be good for bitcoin. And invest in bitcoin, certainly yes, but for a long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
Bitcoin would be a good investment now that its price dropped to around $8k+. It would be an advantage for some who would buy bitcoin at such a low price because there is a possibility it would double up within a month or so but don't expect too much of it. You can't tell yet when bitcoin will increase twice its amount now however you can hold them if you want for long term if you want to invest it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 04, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
I would say Bitcoin is a risky investment, but a risk that worth to be taken. It's not like other insensate investments and attitudes that involves a lot of risk for nothing at all. If we analyze Bitcoin, its technology and its ideal, we can have sure it's something solid, very well developed and that came to stay. No one disagrees Crypto-Currency will die, that it's just a hype, even those who blame Bitcoin and decentralized currencies say Crypto-Currency came to stay.

So besides the risk, it's a solid investment too, investing in BTCs, you are investing in the future. Everyone should buy Bitcoins in 2018, if you wait too much, tomorrow it will be too late to buy...
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
"Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?"

The answer is yes, the question es when
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
I think invest in Bitcoin is the best choice now, Bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.
Investing in long term in bitcoin is a good decision you make. Because in long term this is our chance to get more profit and to become successful and financially stable in the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

Yeah. We, the investors in the bitcoin all knows the risk of considering the bitcoin as an investment and invest in the bitcoin. What can you do if you will not leave your comfort zone and will not take the risk? Bitcoin is so very risky, but it is one of the reason why bitcoin is fun. Do you think it is funny to earn a money by just looking at it?  Bitcoin gives the chill and it is our secondary source of income. Bitcoin is bitcoin. Take the risk afterwards take the money. Its the matter of trust.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 04, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Investing in bitcoin is risky and if you can not accept the risks, you should not invest in bitcoin, you will regret it later if it does not match your expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: