Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018? - page 20. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

It is true that bitcoin is risky but in the other hand, it is also true that it is worth it. Knowing what is ahead could give us such motivation to enter the risk. There is nothing wrong with investing in bitcoin. There is nothing wrong with investing with it this 2018. What matters is what these risk lay ahead. We just have to think beyond what we have today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
The market is in dip dive and it's the best time to buy if you really want to ride the boat first class! But investing in Bitcoin is totally up to you, if you wanna join the winning team - you should.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
Yes, in part because governments, corporations are now using and learning from the blockchain technology to create secure data, payment, systems, the effect on industry, business, finance. The Blockchain technology is here to stay and being adopted by big organisation with a lot of money- for example it is being used by Goldman Sachs, Barclays Bank, the Estonian government, Microsoft amongst many other places. Venture capital firms are ploughing money into Blockchain and Bitcoin startups.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
none wants to make loss. You are right.
My own thinking that Bitcoin is only one coin that control  cryptocurrency market. If the price reduce Bitcoin price reduce all coin price. So I think you will be gainer if you Invest in Bitcoin.
thanks  
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
February 01, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
It depends on you actually if you want to invest in bitcoins, because investment in bitcoin is purely by choice, but if you are really thinking of investing in bitcoin this year, you should invest now while the price is still low, because in the next months maybe the price will start to go up again and it will be difficult to invest due to the expensive price of bitcoin.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 08:57:24 AM
for me I would say yes I will invest bitcoin this year, and for how many years bitcoin still the best the price gping down only a little percent and I beleive bitcoin price will become 20k this year.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
The price is dropping down recently, But Bitcoin is always profitable, because it have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and the number of its traders around the world is really huge. So The price is going to increase again after some time, and that's the best time to buy more BTC as the price is low.
Activity: 189
February 01, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
Bitcoin is best to invest in 2018. It is not completely decrease in the price.In some time it will go higher in the price at the upcoming month. In my point view bitcoin is best to invest.
Activity: 16
February 01, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: