Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 14. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 02, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
if there is no one that requires because we know the risk of investing with bitcoin is very large and all that can make the consideration that will be your thinking
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
Sure. You should invest, consider and make investment decisions accordingly. By the investment is always associated with risk and loss. Electronic money market always fluctuations, be awake and not be greedy
Activity: 99
September 02, 2018, 10:31:09 PM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

stop, don't invest anywhere for now, whether it's an investment in a coin in the market or at ico. it is very dangerous if you invest now, if you are desperate to do it then you must be ready to lose money.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 09:19:11 PM
Its good to invest in good ICO`s with lot of good impression from trusted ICO rating site, because form them the rate of ICO will be successful is high so it wont be a scam. But its also ideal to invest in other altcoin and other coins now because the price is a in dip.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 08:58:37 PM
if you want to be rich and find it difficult to make money, then I suggest investing in ICO and cryptocurrency because only that is the easiest way to get money.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
This can be very profitable and will amaze you the huge amount of profits your might get. However, it might be also very risky. If you are a newbie, seek the help of a friend who knows well, or read this forum very well and learns more about cryptos.
Activity: 118
September 02, 2018, 03:43:49 PM
Investing in crypto currencies as well as in ICO projects is beneficial to at least somehow secure your old age and increase your capital several times in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
Investing in Cryptocurrencies is profitable if you select perspective coins. ICO investments seems shady nowadays as many
of them are scams or not delivering on promises. Should look at the product and the Team what they put on the table.
Activity: 85
September 02, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
The question is are you ready to take the risk. I do both. I chose for myself investment in the cryptocurrency and at the same time investments in various ICO projects. Of course, before I choose a particular project I study it carefully but no one, including myself, is immune to losses in the event of a failure in the implementation of the project. Therefore, it's up to you to decide how risky and understanding you are.
Doing both would make your portfolio look more professional if you know how to invest in items.
Activity: 910
September 02, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
The question is are you ready to take the risk. I do both. I chose for myself investment in the cryptocurrency and at the same time investments in various ICO projects. Of course, before I choose a particular project I study it carefully but no one, including myself, is immune to losses in the event of a failure in the implementation of the project. Therefore, it's up to you to decide how risky and understanding you are.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 01:41:39 PM
That totally depends on the personal understanding of yours. Basically investing is a risky work. You may lose all your money. Also, you may get very high returns as well. If you do some researches about ICO before investing then that will be good for you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
Guy, this time is bear market, Please consider again. If you want to invest in Cryptocurrency, please consider more than 2 times before make the payment.
Activity: 93
September 02, 2018, 01:26:25 PM
Hello there. It relies upon the undertaking you pick. Contributing is an extremely hazardous factor on the off chance that you don't have any thought regarding venture and the foundation of your task you pick. It is hazardous in light of the fact that it will take you squandering of your cash and time. Yet, in the event that you have foundation in speculation, you just need to do is pick the correct coin and concentrate the foundation of their task. Venture is hazardous however in the event that you have information, it merits procuring.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
this is your decision, but it should be noted that this is a rather risky business
Activity: 81
I think yes. In any case, the digital currency is as of now a methods for installment, so obviously they will be required. A brief period has passed that they would be settled in the installment advertise and may change after some time, however they will surely be sought after. Presently we are at the specific start of a long excursion! From which it is as of now difficult to fall.
Activity: 35
ICOs can be more risky to invest in, but the risk can pay off big time. The renown crypto currencies might be safer, but the upside of joining a good ICO can be incredible. However, you invest some time in researching the potential ICOs, to make the right decision.
Activity: 266
Investing in crypto-currencies and ICO is a risky venture but it could be very profitable. The main rule is not invest money that you can't afford to loose
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Investing cryptocurrencies will bring you a lot of benefits like reliable profit and large experience unlike Icos will bring you more difficulties and feeling of be scamed.
Activity: 86
That would be your own choice whether you will contribute or not. ICO and crypto speculations are extremely gainful yet all ventures has its own hazard. Benefit isn't hundred percent guaranteed and on the off chance that you are arwared of that is as yet anxious to contribute, I figure you should. We as a whole have our through and through freedom on everything. Simply be prepared and understanding with things particularly in ICO and cryptos because of the market unpredictability.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
If you want to increase risks and potential profit, then of course you need to invest. I would not advise investing in one project or coin all of its means, no matter how steep it might seem
The cryptocurrency market has a lot of risks but the chances of growth are huge. Remember that you can only succeed in this market when it is still in development and when it has reached its peak it is no longer an opportunity for you because then there will be a lot of investors Private professional competition with you.
Pages:
Jump to: