Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 26. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
You are not in this market now to look at other people's success stories or do a research analysis, are you? If you are here for the sole purpose of earning and gaining financial stability, then I do not see how you would be here and not invest except you are planning to just do airdrops and bounties, which are filled with scammers these days.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
Yes you can invest in the crypto market if you so wish, The market is current very open to investment as the coins have taken a considerable dip in valuation therefore making them affordable. take advantage of this and invest in quality coins which will earn you good returns in the long run, ICOs on the other hand are a risky investment that you have to be completely certain about

Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
At the moment, it is more difficult to get a large profit quickly than 1 year ago, for example. You need to choose ICO very carefully.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Do it for a beginner certainly not worth it. The risks are too great. In this business, very many lose everything they have. A good experience usually people get only when they have to go through big trouble.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Of course it is, I think this is a great opportunity to earn, do not put off indefinitely , especially now that the market may unfold
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
investing in ICO is one way to get profit on cryptocurrency. there many ICOs around
but you MUST be wise to choose one of them, because many shit ICOs here
Activity: 33
Personally, I have invested in MediBit ICO because their idea and core concept seem interesting.
Take a look at their Bitcoin Talk page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242 , website: https://www.medibitusa.com/ and Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN .
They aim to build a global healthcare platform to fix the current issues of the healthcare system that has been inefficient.
I think they have a good strategy and a solid team to make it happen and you should check them out as well.

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.
Activity: 112
if you have knowledge and have analyzed an ico. I think you can try to get involved there are a lot of good ico right now, but it's important you always involve your knowledge and experience. because in a choice always have a big enough risk.
Activity: 546
Well, I think it will be best if you do your own research, understand the risks involved and determine if you will be able to manage the risks and how much you can afford to risk.
Activity: 119
Invest, with TWO BUT 1 If you have money that you have not found application in another area. 2 If you are not afraid of losing this money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
I recommed investing into ICOs could be very profitable, if you choose wisely.
I have recommendation for you - EON Protocol, currently they are in ICO phase and they are offering their tokens for the best possible price. Learn more about EON protocol on their website.
Activity: 112
There is an outstanding ICO project in project in 2018 which does not only have great growth potential as an investment but will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people people. The Trufield ICO. Check it out at http://Trufield.com. One of the Best investments you can ever make
Activity: 336
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
I cant guarantee ICO's but I can say about cryptocurrencies that if you are thinking to invest for trading bitcoins then you can...If you are conscious enough to have an watch over the price of bitcoins then you will get profit also...But if you are thinking of long term investment then no one can say the future that bitcoin will survive for the whole life or not...Now lets see
Activity: 294
Yes, you are obliged, but concentrate on the key to crypto-currency and are pretty selective on ICOs, most of them should not be invested, due to the fact that they, most likely, will disappear after some time, will not have an impact on the market. some, however, are doing well and are making good money for you. in consequence of this you can invest in the ICO, but make sure that you will carefully learn its potential.
Activity: 126
Some investor thinking that investing in ICO's are profitable they don't know about the risk well it's up to you if you want to take the risk investing on ICO or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Investing into ICO's and cryptocurrencies has been my job since 2014. There are a lot of benefits i have gotten from these and you can lose too if you do not do with sense. Look for ICO's that are worth successful before you invest in them and trade wisely.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

yes you should invest right now, just choose the right and legit Icos or project. just keep researching before you engage in this crypto currency industry.
Activity: 280
I think yes. To begin with, the cryptocurrency is already a means of payment, so of course they will be needed. A little time has passed that they would be fixed in the payment market and may change over time, but they will certainly be in demand. Now we are at the very beginning of a long journey! From which it is already impossible to collapse.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
That´s a very personal decision and has to be considered according to your personal circumstances and expectation about life. In any case, if you opt-in you should try to go little by little.
Activity: 121
These are reliable ways to get money so I invest if I have a chance. These moves will bring a profit later and to be confident in it, I take part in long term projects.
Pages:
Jump to: