Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 30. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
It does not have to be, but I strongly suggest that you can join it. This is a large land that you can use to increase your investment assets to maximize your profits. Always be cautious in investing in ICO, considering the scam ICO continues to grow here. Choose the best ICO from teams that have a lot of experience making ICO successful.
Activity: 71
For me, investing in cryptocurrencies is the right thing to do because I believe that we are just at the beginning and that the technology will be mass adopted. Market will then grow and be more valuable.

In theory, it's better to invest in a token during ICO than after listing on an exchange because there are bonus during the sale but the market in this moment is not very good and many ICO are dumping after being listed on exchanges. For this reason, some ICO delayed their listing to avoid a decrease of price of their token.

But there are ICO that are still making profits after listing so it's more risky in this moment but still profitable.

It's up to you but you need to study the project more and believe in it and in its realisation. Read the whitepaper and study team and advisors to have a godd idea of the project and if it's strong enough to support the actual market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
Invest or not invest in icos this is your choice for me i think investment in icos is a good choice , i joined in quarkchain this month and got more than x10 so you need to find a good ico ,
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Investing cryptocurrency is always associated with risking your money, especially if you have invested in ICOs. Investing in Cryptocurrency is more safer than ICOs because Cryptos are already an active project and investment, on the other hand investing in ICOs is pretty much more profitable, but this is only if the ICO has great potential of being successful and if people in our community especially investors, are really interested in it. Overall, I recommend investing with great caution, always look at all your investment options and have a wide variety of portfolio whether it is a cryptocurrency or an ICO, in this case you can lower the risk of having to regret investing in a failing project.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Cryptocurrency investment is always been a risky one due to the fact that its market price volatility but if you are willing to take double risks, then investing them both is a good idea. The more types of investment you have, the better chances of earning profit too.
Agreed, it is highly a risk involved investing into cryptocurrency or on the ico's. Both has got the potential to yield a bigger profit, and it is purely upon the study about the respective project or the growth of the respective coin. The higher risk one can take lets him profit the best which is the truth in cryptocurrency related investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency investment is always been a risky one due to the fact that its market price volatility but if you are willing to take double risks, then investing them both is a good idea. The more types of investment you have, the better chances of earning profit too.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
At this point of time most alts are down and even bitcoin. For many stock trader, this is the best time to collect/purchase shares since the price is less and they could purchase more units. Well if you believe in the project on that particular Alts or ICO, then by all means go ahead. Just make sure you check the team and the feasibility of the project. Plus, please make sure you invest the money that you are willing to lose just in case all things broke lose in your investment. Huge risk is there and huge gain is there as well.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Investing or not is decision everyone has to make alone. If decide to invest I will recommend buying a well know coins in the begging, because the market is at a low point and the prices are low. I would suggest to stay away of ICOs for now.
Activity: 140

I think you can make very good profits if you can buy a coin when it is exactly at a good price. And also, I think investing an ICO campaign is more risky than investing in many of the altcoins now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It depends on how big of a risk you are willing to take. The bigger the risk, the higher the potential profit. It would be good if you could diversify and invest on both crypto and ICOs. I know they are very risky but there are a couple of very promising ICOs about to start soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
It would be your choice to do so or not. All investmet has its own risks, and in cryptos and ICOs, the risk is from thebmarket volatility particularly with the sudden changes on the market value of the cryptos everytime. This sometimes redult to loss of profit and sometimes, profit.  So just be careful and put patience as a priority if you are into cryptos.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I do not even know how to answer this question. Whatever you want, it all depends on your desire. If you are ready to take all the risks that the crypto currency carries, then act! Just first figure it out and analyze the situation yourself!
Activity: 70
Check Reliance coin! (http://reliance.one/)

This coin started as an ICO and was called Fornix, when devs abandoned the project, and community took over!
The project is very solid now, Devs are working so hard and releasing updates every week!
Price is increasing little by little, ROI is super good for MN and Staking! the platform (decentralized exchange) will be release very soon!

I highly recommend it
Activity: 359

I think you should consider what is your main goal here in cryptocurrencies, and based on this conclusion you can understand your next step that you should take. Trading, holding, investing, quitting.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes you should invest in Cryptocurrency and ICOs, I dont see the reason as to why you shouldn't, There has been an uproar of late concerning ICOs as there has been an increased cases of scams and failed projects but if you are keen enough to spot a good one then you will have nothing much to worry about, ICs are one of the best ways to make money in the crypto arena as they give you head start to invest early in a possibly good coin, If the coin grows in value then the returns will be great
Activity: 154
Yes and no - both. Yes if you are risky investor assuming that crypto will go up eventually. Should make through due diligence where to invest. If you are risk averse investor, then it is not place to make investment.
Activity: 252
Strange question to ask here, if you feel confident about particular coin or ICO, and then why not. Surely you should go and invest right away, and if the things goes opposite, sure you should not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
For me I will prefer investing into ICO's though investing in ICO is more risky, but when you invest right, the return is always huge, you could get up to X2 of your investment capital as case maybe.
Activity: 392
I advise you to invest in the crypto currency market and projects, but you have to invest only in reliable sources, the best way is to get acquainted with people who already earn here  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Investment here could be the minimum and maximum profit! If you do not run out of pants at the same time, it is not worth it!
Pages:
Jump to: