Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 24. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrencies or ICOs is one of best investment instruments. Either you want to invest in crypto or ICOs,  they are good. As long as you have big courage to do since investing in both of them are highly risky. Cryptocurrency or ICO is a highly risky investment.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Hi. It depends on the project you choose. Investing is a very risky factor if you don't have any idea about investment and the background of your project you choose. It is risky because it will take you wasting of your money and time. But if you have background in investment, you only have to do is choose the right coin and study the background of their project. Investment is risky but if you have knowledge, it is worth earning.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Yeah sure it is a good investment opportunity but before you invest, you have to take your time to understand the space very well and only invest what you are willing to lose, Don't invest your whole money.
Activity: 224
My advice for you is you can invest in cryptocurrency and icos
But by trying to invest in them just trying to know more about them
For all this you can invest and wait for the results
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Well, no one forces you to invest the choice of each, ico is now a little profitable where you can invest, if you think about it carefully choose projects , and also coins for investment
It seems to me that more is needed not only for the correct analysis of the project, but also for luck, which will give you the opportunity to choose a real and promising project. In most cases, the results of the company ico are known only after the completion of ico and after the sale of coins on the market, rather than during the analysis of the company ico during the pre-sale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, no one forces you to invest the choice of each, ico is now a little profitable where you can invest, if you think about it carefully choose projects , and also coins for investment
Activity: 73
I would suggest that you do. At least, you can start trading cryptos, as many options are open for beginners to use. Platforms, regulations, analysis, and tools all are available for you to use. For more information, check this site out: www.cryptocointrade.com
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Investing in cryptographic currencies and ICO is very risky, but there are opportunities to be rich. Invest in the amount you will not worry about losing money. If you have good knowledge about the plot, you invest with little risk.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Of course, everyone decides this, but in this case you can listen to any suggestions about investing in ico. Personally, I do not stop and continue to work. Now my choice fell on ico EOT. There are several reasons. EOT creates a new gaming platform. As we know ico with its platforms and products are more promising, the direction of the game is the tendon direction that makes ico even more attractive. Also EOT has a number of advantages and innovations. And this is participation in the platform of game developers and its own exchange platform. Of course, in order to make a decision, you need to learn more in detail. Yet investing in ico is still relevant, but you need to choose better.
Activity: 406
Study, find a good project, invest, hold, work for the project if you can, and have patience. that is all you need to do. And many projects provide opportunity to do all that.
Activity: 104
If you have an opportunity and you have a good knowledge abbout cryptocurrencies and ICOs, I think you can invest in them and double your capital. But I suggest you are very careful, because there are many waste coins now. Don't lost your money.
Activity: 238
Its a high risk high reward just like on every investment.You could research on coins that have potential by doing so it could lessen the risk but be aware that the market and price is unpredictable you could lost all of your investment in just a moment try doing a portfolio and not just focus on a single coin this could help you a lot.
Activity: 70
 If you find a good ICO that you are convinced about the prospect of their project, you can invest partly in them. Even though most of the ICO of nowadays are not encouraging, there are still few of then that are actually worth giving the shot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
yes we absolutely must invest in CryptoCurrency and ICOs. I think the higher the risk, the greater the profit. we must invest in the right projects with it. Some ICO projects scam. we must do good research to reduce the risk.
Activity: 420
If you have the opportunity, why not double it:) but know one rule, never vlazhivayte last money, a maximum of 3-5% of the portfolio Smiley
Activity: 170
I think cryptocurrency / ico is the focal point of the world. In the development of crypto, definitely can not ignore the ICO. It is helping the market expand its utility and diversity. A lot of positive news is supporting the crypto market. Investment now has great advantages. #Metahash is the best ICO in the moment. I think you should pay attention to it.
Activity: 252
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

You should. Why do i say so? Although i do not have real facts of crypto in the long term but i do feel that crypto will grow community will grow bigger and larger in the future.
Activity: 84
I also think that it depends on specific altcoins, because there are many of them and they are different.ethereum and litecoin can be held for a long period of time in wallets
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
Yes, of course..
but my suggestion you immediately buy bitcoin now. bitcoin dominates 45% of all crypto,  I think bitcoin will soon be to the moon
Activity: 85
Only buy those with solid projects like HYDRO
Pages:
Jump to: