Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 31. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
if you want to invest in ico then recommend to you to be careful and you also have to have a lot of experience because the investment has a very high risk if you are careless then you will cry for losing all the money you have so be careful
Activity: 98
It depends on you. For me, before you invest you may know personally the team of ICO development and their plan and if its a long term platform, because as of now 90-99% all of ICO is scam according on Blockchain Applications and Economics Forum 2018 in Manila, I attended on the forum, i heard that all of ICO is scam 90-99%.
Activity: 187
i dont think so, but before you decide it, must learn how to track or detect a legitimate projects that you want to join and invest some of your assets. and if you have enough knowledge how to trade on the different markets, i think you should buy.
Activity: 320
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Yes, you should start investing now in an ICO, because ICO's now are good, and for sure you will gain huge profit, if the ICO gets successful. Smiley Just pick good ICO.
Activity: 434
this is your choice, but if you are thinking of investing in cryptocurrency, I advise you to do it now while the market is at the bottom, we all hope in its early rise for a long time, I do not know when it will be exactly but it will be!
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

Why not, as long as you find the right ICO project or a crypto coin. Overall, investing in the crypto world is quite risky, but every beginning is risk. And I think it's worth the that risk.
  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
it all depends on how you look at it but you have to research the project extensively before investment.

Read whitepaper, examine social media accounts and project team. Also team members are one of the most important stuff for project. Research their past works, linkedin accounts, attended events etc. Also there are so many cryptocurrency for worth investing in market. Research is key point again in this regard.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
No one owes nothing to nobody. But personally I believe that I need to start not only participation in charitable companies, but also invest in interesting projects. Let even in the beginning I invest small money
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
YES! Because the crypto market is increasing the price again. But if you want to make to invest in the ICOs so be careful to invest in the ICOs. Cox most ICOs are the scams.
Activity: 124
If you feel profit why not. but you have to be careful choosing ICO, because now many ICO are scam and you can lose your money
Activity: 251
Absolutely. If you know that you are ready to invest and you are not afraid to be patient for a while to get your profits out of your investments then cryptos is perfect for you. the thing about cryptos is that you get the most out of your money than any other investments out there can offer you right now.
Merit: 1
It seems to me that we have to invest in both those areas. however all of it depends on the quantity of investment available. ICO may be a very good alternative for lengthy-term investments, and with the help of a crypto result you can get faster.
Activity: 79
The problem with ICOs now is that it is very, very difficult to tell its potential just from doing research. Ratings are mainly incentivized. Posts and reviews are mainly from bounty hunters. News and articles are mainly paid marketing
Activity: 1
If you can't or don't want to invest money in cryptocurrencies, you can always participate in bounty campaigns and invest your free time.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
yes, because to now invest in ICO and crypto is an investment that can give you big profit and get rich.
Activity: 55
You need to be able to make a personal decision to invest or not. This is a risk, it is research projects, the adoption of complex solutions. You need to calmly accept losses with bad investments and do not lose your head when the coin grows and buy at a height
I support that the state should be taken independently. After all, to blame someone for what happened would be quite stupid, and nothing you do not learn.
Activity: 95
If you are not afraid to lose everything, then act. There the main thing is not to panic and be able to wait out the price rise. Well, pick up the project and invest some money.
You need to be able to make a personal decision to invest or not. This is a risk, it is research projects, the adoption of complex solutions. You need to calmly accept losses with bad investments and do not lose your head when the coin grows and buy at a height
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
You should not ask such questions...This can only be your decision and no one else. Make ur own research and don't invest more than you can lose.
Activity: 112
Why not. Just make sure to always check everything like roadmap, team, plans, platform. It took me some time before investing in chozun 途赞 but I can tell it will be all worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: