Pages:
Author

Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple? - page 19. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
It depends on your goal/strategy. If you want to hodl for long or you want to make profits quicker. Ether is a more solid technology, but Ripple is much faster. They are 2 different technologies. Ripple is rising fast right now because of all the hype it's getting.
I would invest 50% in Ether for the long run and 50% invest in Ripple for faster returns.
Keep in mind Ripple is at an all-time high (ath) try to buy in at a dip.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
If i were you,  I would like to invest ethereum than ripple because even though ethereum price is stable, its price never go down but still rising in every seconds count.  I know it will take a lot of amount of time but it is worth it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
If you position yourself more as a long-term investor, then of course you need to buy Ethereum. This year it should give good results as the news background is positive coming out.
Activity: 80
January 11, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
both of them seems good investments but i think eth is a more safe investment than ripple
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
January 11, 2018, 01:47:33 PM
I would definitely invest in ethereum if i were you. I don’t trust ripple at all. Being decentralized is against the crypto so future of ripple is uncertain. Ethereum is a guaranteed profit.
Activity: 36
January 11, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
my opinion : 90 Eth 10 ripple
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 11, 2018, 01:20:30 PM
The answer of this question should be Ethereum. Ripple now has biggest market cap after Bitcoin but think it made it's jump and will be around $2 in first 3-4 months of 2018. But for ETH it's different. I think ETH is strongest and most trustful altcoin. In 2018 when Russian goverment start to use in the market it will rise more. Trust in ETH and buy it Smiley
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
Ripple is cotrolled by company not buy any community I would personally not buy it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
January 11, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
Ripple is still new nad is mostle a gamble currently while ETH is an established coin and will remain in the crypto as one of its leaders. Will Ripple be able to become one of cryptos leaders? That remains to be seen. So in short if you want to gamble to gain big invest in Ripple, if you want a consistent but less gain go with ETH. WIth the upcoming fork for ETH it has started to rise allready way bigger than Ripple as well.
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
WIsh it was this time last year.   It just seems all the bigs have too  high of an starting investment number.  How much high can eth go with that much out there and I guess the same with lightcoin.   And having bit[Suspicious link removed]ver 30k to double money seems very unlikely too plus if you aint got much that aint gonna help.    Ripple seem to have a ton circulating  can something like ripple have capped it at 19M and what would that have meant as opposed to have 33 billion out there
Activity: 190
January 11, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
Now it is dangerous to invest in ETHER. The price is very high now and most likely will fall. But the ripple just went up and investing in it late. I think you'd better wait.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Please don't make the bankers richer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
You can invest on both because they both make good  increase in the field  competing  whos' next to bitcoin and gives me idea that they are both have big potential in the field  of crypto.
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

If it were me I'd go with ETH. But still depends if you're a long term holder or not. If you want to invest for a short term period, go for Ripple but if you're a holder better invest on ETH. A week ago while XRP's price is increasing I actually was tempted to buy XRP but due to the fact that they say that its for the benefit of banks I bought other altcoin instead.
Activity: 58
January 11, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
I choose ethereum because eth birth sooner and has the certain success. ETH price is rising steadily, I like the safety rather than risk

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 09:21:15 AM
both are good and should invest. you guessed ripple price rise 5 usd, so i think you should invest in ripple. the best, invest with your thought. with me, i like eth than ripple.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
Eth is comparatively better than ripple . Why do you wish to invest ? This answer will help ,it z for long or short term, your expected returns on the investment
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

The two popular altcoins changed position again recently with ethereum regaining its no.2 position.
Both altcoins are good to invest and it is good to diversify you investment rather than going all in. Ethereum and ripple have both recently experienced soaring prices that reached many all-time high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
January 11, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
Both of them are very good for long term investment.
But in my opinion that I will put 80% to ETH and only 20 to Ripple.
I love ETH as it powerful and widely adoption, which almost new ICO use it to run their ICO.
So hold ETH I have chance to invest fast invest to new ico without to buy it on exchange at expendive price.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
I'd say invest in Ripple once it has stabilized. Ripple is currently on a correction stage as its price went up rather quickly. Long term, I still see it rise....

Are you serious? You must be crazy. Is such a garbage a coin invested at such a time?
After a little more research you have to invest. Investments you make in this way harm you.
Pages:
Jump to: