Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in new projects? - page 18. (Read 3266 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
March 09, 2022, 10:28:39 AM
Hello there, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I've noticed that crypto projects grow in response to certain events, such as the project on metaverse, which has become extremely popular in recent days. Everyone is joining these projects, and everyone is profiting handsomely simply because Facebook mentions the metaverse. According to this analysis, there is a project called secretworld.network on BSC that is a gaming project with mostly live features, and I believe that due to the project's nature, there is a chance to make a good profit, so I'm considering participating in their presale that will be on 12th of March, but I'm afraid of losing money. So I'm looking for suggestions; perhaps you guys know more than I do. I also provide a link to a whitepaper and a website.
Whitepaper: https://secretworld.network/whitepaper.pdf

I never heard about that project before to be honest so i can not really give any advice or recommendation if you should invest into this specific project or not. I think though that the whole metaverse topic or the whole metaverse hype cycle is already past his highest point. We are already in the phase where the prices of most metaverse projects are dropping because there are just to many of them out there at the moment. I am also a fan of the whole VR and metaverse topic and therefore i also like the trend of bringing metaverse and VR to the blockchain but it think that new metaverse projects that are launching now have a hard time.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
March 09, 2022, 10:21:16 AM
Just streamed through the project and it seemed promising to me. It would be one of the good option among new projects to have a bit of your portfolio. If you wish to invest, I'd recommend you to do so as early as possible as these coins boost up ones being listed in exchange. And selling them at a higher price would be a desirable option as I haven't seen any play to earn games making good returns in long term. There are exceptions but these things mostly are left over when newer options are available for the players.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 09, 2022, 10:10:16 AM
It is undeniably true that investing with new projects is riskier than of the others. What I would suggest for you, OP, is to seek as much information as you can to be knowledgeable about the project. And check any red flags you may find, and if by then you do not find confidence that you will succeed with it, I suggest that you do not proceed. While it is true that taking risks will lead to good paths sometimes, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 09, 2022, 10:03:05 AM
I have been visiting the site and for me this project looks like an amateur project. The design that used by this project is very similar like so many shit scam copy cat project.I think that will be a very wise decision if you can avoid to deal with it. You have been making a good decision by talking to other about that and you didn't make your own choice with your ego to invest in the new token. There will always be a chance to make profit even from the shitty token like that and the problem is you must need to be careful with your money.
Investing in the new token like this will make you fall into the high risk high profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
March 09, 2022, 09:55:23 AM
All I can say about projects like this is it's also risky If you did your analysis and you find it Worth investing in my candid advice is to you invest what you can afford to lose. If it's built on the binance smart chain network it might have a high possibility of making huge returns but it's still not a prerequisite to invest beyond caution. Do your research and keep the risk bearable
Activity: 271
Merit: 14
March 09, 2022, 09:48:57 AM
It's a play to earn game, website isn't the most attractive but it depends on what the team have to offer anyways, if I were you I'd invest only what I can afford to lose and take profit instantly when price goes up, I don't have the confidence of holding new tokens this days I'm better off holding ETH BNB or BTC.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 09, 2022, 08:30:43 AM
Hello there, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I've noticed that crypto projects grow in response to certain events, such as the project on metaverse, which has become extremely popular in recent days. Everyone is joining these projects, and everyone is profiting handsomely simply because Facebook mentions the metaverse. According to this analysis, there is a project called secretworld.network on BSC that is a gaming project with mostly live features, and I believe that due to the project's nature, there is a chance to make a good profit, so I'm considering participating in their presale that will be on 12th of March, but I'm afraid of losing money. So I'm looking for suggestions; perhaps you guys know more than I do. I also provide a link to a whitepaper and a website.
Whitepaper: https://secretworld.network/whitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: