Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in XRP? - page 3. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 08, 2019, 10:35:15 AM
I have personally some bad experiences in investing in altcoin xrp and my advice is better if you avoid altcoin xrp in investing in the market, it is better if you choose altcoin which indeed has more clear prospects in the future, such as eth, eos or usdt which is indeed in the last few months the price has strengthened in the market
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 08, 2019, 09:29:25 AM
My opinion is that XRP has many scandals in the team selling. The number of XRP is too many, although it has many times surpassed ethereum. However, if you think that someone who carries a lot of heavy items can go fast, you should buy it. Impossible.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
September 08, 2019, 09:22:38 AM
I heard opinion that ripple foundation are dumping btc almost every month. Not so good investments if this is true
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 08, 2019, 09:15:14 AM
I don't think that XRP could be the next bitcoin, many people says it is not good for long term investment, because they can manipulate and too much coin supply it will not increase for long term.

For me XRP doesn't have any value in investing because the coin only has dropped and there hasn't been any price improvement this year so I'm sure it will be hard to profit from this coin. In fact, most banks are only interested in Ripple technology because it is really good for large transactions and is being applied a lot at big banks in Japan. Also XRP is just a normal coin and not much benefit if you choose to invest
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
September 08, 2019, 08:53:36 AM
XRP is still a best coin in the coinmarketcap and its ranking in number 3 so yes if someone want to invest then they can.

I still hold and buy about $50 every month, I think XRP is the best coin after bitcoin and ethereum, it is certainly worthy of us to make the main choice of investment, I'm sure that XRP's performance will continue to improve so buying now is certainly profitable.

why do you think xrp is the best after btc and eth ??  what makes xrp so valuable ??
eth has his platform , btc (also scamcoins) has nothing but its the first of his kind Wink

and xrp Huh what has this
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
September 08, 2019, 08:52:59 AM
I don't think that XRP could be the next bitcoin, many people says it is not good for long term investment, because they can manipulate and too much coin supply it will not increase for long term.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 08, 2019, 06:25:25 AM
XRP is still a best coin in the coinmarketcap and its ranking in number 3 so yes if someone want to invest then they can.

I still hold and buy about $50 every month, I think XRP is the best coin after bitcoin and ethereum, it is certainly worthy of us to make the main choice of investment, I'm sure that XRP's performance will continue to improve so buying now is certainly profitable.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
September 08, 2019, 05:14:53 AM
I think investing in XRP may be safe, but it will not yield good returns, XRP is the worst performing coin since the beginning of this year, and the XRP team is holding a huge amount of XRP every month. Unlocked 1 billion XRP for sale. I will not invest much in XRP
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
September 08, 2019, 04:37:57 AM
I advise you not to invest in XRP, many people hate XRP and that includes me, coins that have made me spend a lot of money. I am really not sure this coin will develop from the beginning of the appearance of this coin does not have a good development and the price is decreasing, so many people are disappointed because investing in XRP coins, you have to choose a coin.

It seems like many people lose money when investing in XRP. Seeing the current downward trend in prices, there could be many people who lost their money. People think that Ripple and XRP are the same when it's a different matter. Some banks use Ripple but don't use XRP
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 08, 2019, 12:31:02 AM

It is the shittiest of shitcoins.

Ripple Corp. owns more than half of the coin supply and with that they manipulate the market price to whatever they want.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 08, 2019, 12:26:58 AM
I just found an article and here it is,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Can anyone confirm it is helpful or is it wise to trade with XRP?

XRP has a large community and is in the top 3 coin marketcap so that liquidity is huge. I have had several XRPs for some time but I have already sold them. At the moment I prefer other altcoins due to several factors but I think the current XRP price is quite cheap against bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 08, 2019, 12:23:17 AM
yes you should invest now in XRP coin because this coin is very high potential so i'm sure its price will increase in the next few years so i'm sure that when the price of XRP coin goes up the profits of all the investors here.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 07, 2019, 11:43:22 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 07, 2019, 07:56:14 PM
Tried to figure it out which much higher profitability XRP or Bitcoin or with BNB and ETH. We are not just talking about what we can get for a short term but instead to look for a long term period.  If that you see that XRP is much profitable with you,  then you must go for it.  We all have different appreciation toward XRP and for me... I won't keep XRP..

XRP has good potential, but for me it doesn't always last long because in my opinion it isn't suitable but I prefer ETH and BTC, as long-term investments.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
September 07, 2019, 07:44:44 PM
Tried to figure it out which much higher profitability XRP or Bitcoin or with BNB and ETH. We are not just talking about what we can get for a short term but instead to look for a long term period.  If that you see that XRP is much profitable with you,  then you must go for it.  We all have different appreciation toward XRP and for me... I won't keep XRP..
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 07, 2019, 07:44:27 PM
If the supply of XRP keeps increasing, then it might not be safe to invest in it, because you never can tell when it is likely going to dump or even fold up.
Although for XRP to have been able to be at the position it is not, a coin that has been coming from a long way, it shows that it has the tendency to last longer.
Activity: 176
September 07, 2019, 07:35:33 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Everything back to you, are you ready to invest in XRP ?. What I like about XRP is that the XRP system has been created with extraordinary thinking to minimize the percentage of online fraud and fraud in the online world.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 07, 2019, 07:31:18 PM
When i hear or read article with tittle "Can blabla replace btc?" I think this tittle really funny. I dont know what they think about it. I dont underestimate but i think all is need long journey,btc is like superior and pioneer.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 07, 2019, 07:24:12 PM
I am not sure because there are many pros and cons in ripple, such as the Ripple Community is angry because ripple coins are always be add making the market dump, on the other hand the Team aims to prevent market manipulation. many collaborating with well-known companies such as Moneygram, Chartered, American Express, Santander etc. but the price has not yet risen.
Activity: 350
September 07, 2019, 07:17:53 PM

At the moment, I can say that ripple is not visible bullish market, the coin continues to fall, I think you should just watch the coin and watch if we break the downward movement it will be possible to go , and this situation as it is now can negatively say on your balance.
Pages:
Jump to: