Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in XRP? - page 4. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2019, 06:58:23 PM
XRP is one of the top rated coin in the market. It is currently at the position 3 with a huge market cap. And there is a full board of chance that it can grow very big in future. But the main problem regarding XRP is it is fully backed by banks. So it is not a fully decentralized project. But of you see it just as a project the XRP is one of the best one. Cause they deliver what they said and in time. They have some big partners and a scope to sprade. So if you are OK with the facts you can go with it. Its really a very good investment in my opinion.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 27, 2019, 05:03:07 AM
Cryptocurrencies were created in order to give freedom to people and they could overcome their dependence on banks. Ripple - again returns you to the bank and you become very dependent on it, because the bank very seriously affects the value of this coin. Like banks - invest in Ripple.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 27, 2019, 04:39:34 AM
I haven´t heard any big news about Ripple recently. In 2017 you have heard about Ripple almost every week, but now? I only know that they have some big partnerships, but noone is really using XRP token.
Activity: 784
August 27, 2019, 04:20:38 AM
I think that XRP was a good coin, perhaps there are also many investors who gain profit from investing in XRP ripple coin as it starts in a very low value coin, until rises up and in the long run XRP goes with good trading volume. I think that XRP ripple coin would show good performance in the future since it is on the top coins in the coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
August 27, 2019, 04:17:02 AM
I believed that XRP is a good coin to hold for the long run but I have watched some Youtube videos regarding XRP and after watching them, I realized that it is not a good coin to hold. Their main target is the banks which is the main enemy of crypto (looks like a movie Cheesy).

Ripple is good for mid term only for me but if you will buy some altcoins, I think you should not invest it on Ripple. XRP has been launched a long time ago but until now, their main purpose isn't fulfilled yet. To be used by banks although they believe that banks will use XRP on the future.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 27, 2019, 04:08:58 AM
Many articles spreading about the XRP could be next bitcoin because of many partnership in the future, but I don't know if that news is true. Well I guess xrp is good for short term.

yeah i do also notice that  . the article that op posted is one of the hundreds of articles that claims to be xrp is a coin that have the potential to become the next bitcoin but i dont believe them but i believe on what most people are saying because those people are the ones that have use xrp and not those writers that might only being paid to write an article .  i hear so many negative feedbacks about xrp but still xrp is standing strong and xrp is still one those top cryptos these days  .
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
August 27, 2019, 04:06:31 AM
maybe an article made about the prediction of XRP will be a bitcoin next is positive news that continues to be spread to make XRP prices get better. XRP also has many world bank partners as partners. to make a lot of money from XRP you need to be patient, if you want to invest in XRP at least it's longterm and have to analyze where XRP goes next.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
August 27, 2019, 03:56:26 AM
Ripple is not a decentralized coin, Ripple is just a centralized coin and the price is always moving at a fixed price or there is no good change in price. if you use the Ripple coins for investment, I would not recommend them, it's better if you use altcoin LTC or some other decentralized coins like ethereum etc.
Activity: 194
August 27, 2019, 03:43:04 AM
Ripple is one of the top coins, so investing in it makes sense. However, all investors should remember that Ripple has a large number of coins in stock at the bank that issued it, which is fraught with abuse and the release of a new number of coins on the market that will reduce the price.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
August 26, 2019, 12:43:49 PM
investing your funds in xrp I'm not sure, my advice is better to choose only the bitcoin or ethereum because there are already many people investing in both coins, indeed at this time the xrp movement has begun to recover, I don't think it will last too long
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 22, 2019, 10:21:13 PM
Most people who are investing in XRP are losing money. I think it won't cost too much because so many people are hoarding it.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 22, 2019, 07:49:39 PM
I just found an article and here it is,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Can anyone confirm it is helpful or is it wise to trade with XRP?

I think ripple as a coin will do well if used as a stable coin with a fixed price because the price has been steady in one position for some time now. so if you are looking to make money off it, just know it might not be a great idea
My personal opinion is to use the XRP as an investment tool for adding a portfolio in case of unexpected flash news come and change the price. Combo coins are a great idea for diversifying the altcoin portfolio but having top coins should be at least 30% of the total crypto portfolio.

xrp seems like a stable coin i find it quite difficult to get profits when investing in xrp,and I personally think xrp is more suitable for short-term trading buying at lower prices and selling as soon as possible when rising, because xrp is not like other altcoin that can go up fast and go down dramatically.
For short term trading, it has a great price velocity. Intraday traders can trade the XRP market swings on the small time frames. Otherwise, investors will not choose the XRP instead of other potential altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 22, 2019, 07:44:33 PM
I just found an article and here it is,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Can anyone confirm it is helpful or is it wise to trade with XRP?

I think ripple as a coin will do well if used as a stable coin with a fixed price because the price has been steady in one position for some time now. so if you are looking to make money off it, just know it might not be a great idea
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
August 22, 2019, 06:54:40 PM
I don't think that  suggestions made by people here on this forum are not really accurate in terms of investment advise and what to invest in. Any crypto coin is worth investing in, all that you need is to spend some time reading and researching more about crypto investment and the principle behind it. Gaining knowledge will help you know the possible profit margin of your investment. XRP currently is good to invest in considering the state of the crypto market now...  
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 22, 2019, 06:12:23 PM
You need to be careful with XRP, unfortunately, it has continue to disappoint even with its potentials. Its growth is highly unstable and unpredictable causing traders and investors to lose a whole lot. XRP as a cryptocurrency still has a long way to go and I however think, it will come good in the long run. Only invest what you can afford to lose if things don't go according to plan.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 22, 2019, 06:11:39 PM
Its quite unpredictable to know that coin XRP is profitable or not but everything is risk taking in cryptocurrency and there's a saying that the risky investment generates more profits.
Activity: 420
August 22, 2019, 05:39:40 PM
coin xrp one coin that is difficult to predict its path,in the past year many people have fallen on xrp hoping that xrp will have a pump at the end of the year,in fact it was a dump,chances are now many do not like xrp and few like xrp I myself also don't like buying xrp coins that are difficult to guess at rates
Activity: 458
August 22, 2019, 01:12:53 PM
Xrp is a pretty successful currency in the electronic money market, you can see that XRP is just behind Bitcoin and ETH. Currently the price of xrp is very cheap. So in my opinion, investing in XRP at this time is very feasible, it can bring you a big profit
What success, Bro? XRP did not show a significant price increase, it even tended to go down. We all know that XRP has a lot of cooperation with banks in various countries, but in reality this is totally unable to increase the price of XRP.  So in my opinion, XRP is not a successful Crypto coin. The price is still far when compared with Ethereum, let alone Bitcoin.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 22, 2019, 12:34:48 PM
Xrp is a pretty successful currency in the electronic money market, you can see that XRP is just behind Bitcoin and ETH. Currently the price of xrp is very cheap. So in my opinion, investing in XRP at this time is very feasible, it can bring you a big profit

I do not know. I do not think that this coin can bring big profit to the investor in the future. Traders do not hold large stocks of these coins at home. More decentralized projects should attract attention. To make a profit a lot more.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 22, 2019, 12:30:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: