Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in XRP? - page 6. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
August 06, 2019, 02:21:14 PM
Xrp is a long term hodl for me, pretty cheap at the moment when comparing to its all time high. They seem to be rolling out events that could raise the price in time to come, and also it is gaining adoption especially for cross border transaction between financial institutions.
I also believe that Ripple will still cost more than $ 2. The project team is very strong and influential. I also plan to invest in Ripple in the future.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 06, 2019, 01:29:00 PM
Xrp is a long term hodl for me, pretty cheap at the moment when comparing to its all time high. They seem to be rolling out events that could raise the price in time to come, and also it is gaining adoption especially for cross border transaction between financial institutions.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 06, 2019, 11:59:29 AM
I have never bought or traded ripple before but my opinion is that anybody that wants to buy ripple should research it very well to be sure it will be worthwhile because I learnt the team dumped a large amount of coins within a small space of time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
August 06, 2019, 11:20:16 AM
i dont know about investing in this , i did then,  only my bad was, i bought it at highest price, after my buy it felt down like a brick... Cry
now i am hoping on reviving ...

probably i lost on this also ...

You must learn a lot from there dude, i remember almost all of my friends have been loosing a lot in this one consider when it was going up  and they were thinking if that will increase even more but they didn't do any research for that dude.
XRP is not a good investment anymore and there was a lot of better platform that offers much more utility usage.

i had just bad luck with this coin.... all because the research Wink i did research this , and first i was sceptic, and when it began to rose, i panicly bought a lot of , didnt sell it wit profit ( cause i was sooooo greedy) , so endit up wit bad invest Wink heck  i made so many bad invest , i can bounce my head to tho wall, the most coins who real f*cked me were f*cking Maternode coins ......

Merit: 507
August 06, 2019, 11:05:47 AM
i dont know about investing in this , i did then,  only my bad was, i bought it at highest price, after my buy it felt down like a brick... Cry

You must learn a lot from there dude, i remember almost all of my friends have been loosing a lot in this one consider when it was going up  and they were thinking if that will increase even more but they didn't do any research for that dude.
XRP is not a good investment anymore and there was a lot of better platform that offers much more utility usage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
August 06, 2019, 10:52:08 AM
in my opinion XRP is good enough to be used as an investment, but I don't like XRP because this coin uses
a centralized system, to be honest I do not invest or trade on this coin
you better invest or trade in other coins, I advise you to invest in bitcoin for investments that you will do
Activity: 783
August 06, 2019, 10:02:39 AM
investing in xrp might be an option, but if you look at it now xrp might not have a significant price development yet and maybe xrp is now waiting for the market pump in the future. so I don't think it's a problem if you want to put money in xrp because xrp has good potential and reputation in crypto
Activity: 177
August 06, 2019, 10:02:03 AM
You should make decision by yourself. I think that the best crypto investment - btc. If btc goes up - all other crypto too. XRP didnt have any significant grow in recent months
Merit: 502
August 06, 2019, 10:00:08 AM

Activity: 448
August 06, 2019, 09:45:32 AM
That is your choice to make. You should study the xrp to see if it is worth investing into. Do your research on the team and the major specifics of the project to avoid being misled.
Activity: 431
August 06, 2019, 09:31:36 AM
I have it but not for long. Because the market movement of XRP itself is not so I can predict. I see movement from bitcoin is better. so I'm switching to bitcoin now.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
August 06, 2019, 09:26:50 AM
though I am not a big fan of centralized currency this is the right time to buy XPT because of its low price and make some profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 06, 2019, 09:04:03 AM
Every investment is a a function of risk taken, base on the information getting from some where, hence to invest on XRP for Holding in a long time, is a very good idea, which can be more profitable in the future.
Activity: 686
August 06, 2019, 08:45:29 AM
To trade - yes, to hold - hardly. Trading may be good because this coin has sufficient liquidity. I do not think that investing in this is a good idea, as it is an asset that depends on a small number of people. They can play vs the majority, including against you.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 06, 2019, 08:28:43 AM
Xrp is the fourth largest cryptocurrency according to the coin market cap, and that implies that the project is solid, but due to the nature of the quantity in circulation, its not going to be a lucrative source of investment, in the short run. I'll advise you only invest in xrp, if you're willing to hold it for long term as the value its trading presently is not likely to have a substantial change anytime soon.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
August 06, 2019, 08:10:47 AM
I just found an article and here it is,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Can anyone confirm it is helpful or is it wise to trade with XRP?
Putting money in xrp is just like you saving your money on tether without expecting any profit in return. Many people are judging it by its previous rise which was the same way many other coin rose as a result of bull run of all altcoins, so bitcoin can only increase through bull run, and you know that, most bull run value does not always last in the market and I even don’t a little if the bull run of this year will affect xrp.

If you see many people taking of ripple and advising people to invest in it is just because they already made a mistake of investing in it, and what would you expect from them rather than for them to just continue to promote the coin so it can witness growth for their investment to be able to yield result and not because it as much use case.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 05, 2019, 12:16:39 AM
I just found an article and here it is,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Can anyone confirm it is helpful or is it wise to trade with XRP?

I don't think the article will help raise the price of XRP or ETH. But it will help these altcoin hold holders more confident. Because when compared to Bitcoin, they have a lot of potential for price increases in future
Activity: 440
Roobet
August 04, 2019, 11:02:26 PM
With recent responses of altcoins againts bitcoin movements, I think that investors, whom have interests and plans to invest in altcoins, they should consider long term investments in altcoins. It is difficult to get profits from altcoins in short term, but in the long term aspect, I do belief that investors will not get losses if they determinantly invest in altcoins, and hold them till the end days of this year, or early months of 2020. If altcoins won't recover at the end months of 2019, they will do recover in early months of next year, when crypto market will come into bull run with bitcoin halving.
Activity: 54
August 04, 2019, 10:34:25 PM
yes i think it will a good investment for you , because most of whales have mensioned that this coin will be reached to a higher price in the future .. and it has the fastest network , so in the future xrp will use instead of eth for do the  transaction..
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 04, 2019, 09:48:50 PM
RXRP is one of my favourite coin to hold, they faster network and huge adoption. but i dont believe that ripple can be next bitcoin, but i believe that ripple can be bigcoin and-or stable coin. No doubt ripple will become number 2 in market capital. In other side ripple have a chance to become real stable coin in next 5 years
Pages:
Jump to: