Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 41. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:10:49 PM
It would be better if you were able to invest in both Bitcoint and Ethereum, because these two coints are equally strong and good and certainly have their own features. as king and queen of coints of course the same - both have good prospects for investment
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:10:12 PM
In my own perception, i think that if you have an enough capital for investment it is better to invest on bitcoins. Because bitcoin can give us much more profit earning rather than ethereum, and ethereum now is too low that it cannot even make investors have a profit but maybe in future. We dont know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 10:08:24 PM
Right now as prices of bitcoin and ethereum is down it's right time to invest in bitcoin and ethereum as ethereum is nowadays at his lowest price so it's better time for purchase it and hold it for some time as prices go up.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 10:04:42 PM
With all coins down today, bitcoin has stabilized in its value while ethereum has difficulty stabilizing its value. Bitcoin being the most recognize digital coins, would be a better investment compared to ethereum.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
I personally think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are very worth investing. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Ethereum's market performance is also very good. I won't choose between them. I currently hold bitcoin. And Ethereum, I am waiting patiently, I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will bring me good income.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 14, 2018, 08:48:24 PM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
There are always  different ways for things to develop. It is the normal thing in the market. If I were you, I will buy some eth. Because the price of btc is too high and we can not buy enough for us to make the ideal profit. But we can buy in enough eth to make the profit we want.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
if you want invest you should Diversify your money either Bitcoin or Ethereum.If you buy at this time can bury the capital to sell can not be sold, let alone the profit.
Activity: 158
September 14, 2018, 08:15:08 PM
You should invest in both coins because these coins are the highest top grossing in the crypto market thus it can give you large profit.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:55:04 PM
I think the electronic money market is facing a lot of difficulties. You should not buy bitcoin or ethereum at this time. Bitcoin and ethereum prices are falling sharply. Investors are no longer interested in electronic money.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
I think that investing in bitcoin will be the best solution because bitcoin has a great influence on altcoins including Ethereum.
Activity: 7
September 14, 2018, 06:57:10 PM
Potentially, those competing currencies shall stay many years even though they will not become our preferred alternative to all people desiring profits short term observing the prices adoption and present people mild engangement.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 03:02:20 PM
Thank you!
I believe that both coins are excellent for prospective and profitable investments. But now I'm mainly working on Ethereum, considering smart-contracts and useful technologies for launching many ICO. Although part of the money is also invested in the purchase of BTC and NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
I think right now, the best coin to invest in is Bitcoin and not Ethereum. Etherum is not performing so well lately but even if Bitcoin falls, the price will rise again so there is no fear investing in it.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
Probably ETH at these prices if I had to pick one, better to have both though, they're the King and Queen of crypto so far.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
This is solely your personal decision to make. Its left for you to invest in either bitcoin or etherum but having investments in the both of them is not a bad idea. Invest into the both of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
although ethereum is still worth it to invest I think ethereum is in a down trend and needs positive information to get back up.
i think is better way to invest in bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 118
September 14, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
In my own opinion, i did love to say that, Bitcoin has more potentials than Ethereum as we have seen it displacing Ethereum all the time. Choosing what to invest in between Bitcoin and Ethereum, i personally prefer Ethereum because of the project that brought it into existence in the world of cryptocurrency and this coin has the same potentials like Bitcoin which can replicate itself, and bring in more profits.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
I do not think I should invest in bitcoin or ETH this time. Because of price instability, severe decline. If you buy at this time can bury the capital to sell can not be sold, let alone the profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 07:19:57 AM
I would not be in a hurry with investing now. Wait for the trend to change. I plan to buy Bitcoin for about $ 3,000, and Ethereum for $ 50.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 07:19:01 AM
The question of whether to invest in btc or eth is very common among new traders. Both coins are solid coins you can invest in. Why invest in only one if you can invest in both. For now, btc movement still dictates eth movement just like every other altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: