Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 42. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
it would be best to invest in btc as always but eth is so cheap now and surely will come back up, in term of profits, i think eth has better potential as it has hit rock bottom. btc on the other hand is a bit more stable and hence lesser risk. its all comes down to the decision of the investor, risk or stability. you choose. a seasoned trader and investor will always choose calculated risk.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 14, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
for me it's better to buy a bitcoin because bitcoin is longterm and more consumers and many people support it and know it better than other coin so it's better to buy a bitcoin and hold it just because bitcoin even loses a lot of buyers so compensate for their losses in other coin so that bitcoin is better than eth.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
To make risk diversification I believe that you need to invest in these 2 coins, they both have a huge potential !
both investments will indeed give you more profit, where now both decline and it's better for you to buy both. both the coin I guess has a large yng market, and when the market starts to come back it gets better, they will increase.
Activity: 116
September 14, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

All the prices right now is down but we can already see an upward movement of the prices. Lets just see if ethereum will truly recover back to its peak and not fall again lower than 200$ mark which is so alarming.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
If you do not want to miss your chance, which is not so often, I think that you need to try so that later, when another time comes, you do not say that you did not invest and did not blame yourself for it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 14, 2018, 07:05:58 AM
To make risk diversification I believe that you need to invest in these 2 coins, they both have a huge potential !
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 14, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
For now I would say BTC. I also wanted to invest in ETH but price is soo unpredictable that I am afraid that the next day it will be cheaper.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 14, 2018, 07:03:49 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

I think Ethereum is a good bet right now. Although its value has plummeted really sharply in the last several months, and it is now in a stable where some doubts are beginning to set in, even for those firm believer before; I would say that investing in it is a good strategy right now because it has been showing really good movements and it's beginning to increase from where it fell. Also, since the price point is not so big right now, it's very ripe for people to invest in, and thus, you can get more coins for your capital, which in turn, would give you more profit once it rises back up again.
Activity: 512
September 14, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
bitcoin is the crypto king while ethereum is only an altcoin. when bitcoin is still in price turmoil it makes altcoin fall continuously
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:15:12 AM
Altcoin is an interesting structure, I think it can be trusted and invested in it. It makes people happy and keeps themselves in the market. Smiley Cheesy Best of all, it hopes for the official representatives of the crypto database, as it gives confidence and has long been on the market, it gives more confidence. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
both are a good choice for investment. bitcoin is certainly a big crypto and investing in it is a pretty good thing to do. but for this time might be better for a lot of definitions of the ethereum. now its worth is low enough and of course, if buying in this price by quite a lot will be able to provide a pretty big result also when ethereum started back to the value it should be.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
Thank you!

It is very risky to invest all your money in one coin. You need to choose a few good coins and split the money between them to avoid losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
It's better to buy Bitcoin because bitcoin is more popular and has a future than eth with more people or investors because it is people who pay bites that more people buy bitcoin than eth but I think eth is also good because of the long term of investing eth and even losing prices eth many people still buy ethical values so it would be better if they buy two to make a profit.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
Indeed this is a coin second coin the obvious. even the obvious has a future. then I am sure that neither the ethereum nor bitcoin is equally great for investment.
Activity: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
in my opinion one of the best way to invest is to diversify, meaning you invest on both btc and eth. that is what i learn from reading books of successful people
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
It would be better if you were able to invest in both bitcoint and ethereum, because these two coints have good quality and have their own features, bitcoint is good for long-term investment, ethereum is suitable for medium-term investments
Activity: 546
September 14, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
Thank you!
I think you should invest in Ethereum, its price is very low, it is an opportunity for us to invest it. In the future, when the market recovers, the price of ethereum will return.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 14, 2018, 03:41:24 AM
To the curret market BTC seems to be more reliable and promising in future profit and ETH is weaker so much so I don't recommend to invest in this altcoin.
But i would still recommend investing in ethereum or i would rather say this is the best coin to invest right now because it is too low right now and it can easily go back to 500 usd any time soon...so ethereum right now is the best investement
It is good to invest on both bitcoin and ethereum. Both coin are now in down of prices in the market which is an opportunity to get some volume of it. Ethereum can get more from selling tokens in the market when it is in good price and then hold ethereum till it will worth of profit. No need to put your cash on exchange but the coin you have can work for you to have it.
Activity: 105
September 14, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
for now i prefer ethereum, if we looked on today chart. ethereum is looks like gonna rise higher, but it's just my opinion both btc and eth was good
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:39:09 AM
Thank you!
Bitcoin prices are always a price reference for other altcoins, whether Ethereum or other coins, so the price of Bitcoin is higher than Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: