Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 46. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
In my opinion, both are good, but I think the price of eth is cheaper now, and I believe that we will gain more profits as long as we hold it for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

there are many factors that cause it to occur, the main factor is that bitcoin is the first crypto and the most binding market. this is why bitcoin tends to be more expensive than other altcoins. for you to understand more, you should spend a lot of time and explore knowledge both in this forum and in other references.
Activity: 16
September 05, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Investing in any of them would equally be profitable, but to be more specific, I would say you should invest in Bitcoin if you capital is huge, but if you are not prepared to invest big, then investing in Ethereum would give a better profit in the shortest time, especially now that the price of Ethereum is less than $300.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 05, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
Bitcoin to me will attract more investors than Ethereum currently and Ethereum is having serious networking problems. Bitcoin is give good return to day traders and that is the best way to make money now. Ethereum on the other hand has just stay in one place. No going up or down and that is a sign that it is very risky investing in it now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
September 05, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
I suggest you invest in Bitcoin, which is the most stable coin. The reason why Ethereum is hot is because it creates smart contracts. But now many coins have smart contract technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
If you just got into crypto then it will be safer to invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum. Eth and all other altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. Moreover, I think that now is not the best time for investing in Ethereum if you're not ready to wait enough long, maybe 1-2 years.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 02:49:17 AM
Thank you!
If you are asking now, definitely ETH. But it is 30 Aug post, so BTC.
But as you know no one cannot expect the accurate lean period or growth.
However, I can expect that this altcoin will be take unlimited potential back to investors, Ruby-X.
We are offering the fund managing platform to users and there will be diviends!
Check this article about diviends of Ruby-X and get your own Ruby Thanks Smiley
https://bit.ly/2BXCdgn
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:41:45 AM
Bitcoin and Efirium are the two most reliable coins on which you can always trade well, especially if you have knowledge of trading on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
Of great importance is not you will invest in the Etherium or Bitcoin. It is equally good and liquid assets. I myself invest in the Etherium when it grows.
Activity: 18
September 05, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
go for both of them, because neither bitcoin or etherium was a good coin for invest, but personally i prefer etherium than bitcoin.
Activity: 494
September 05, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
Better to buy Bitcoin because bitcoin is more popular and it has a future than eth with more people or investors because it is the one who pays the bite so more people buy bitcoin than eth but I think eth also is good because longterm investing eth and even losing the price of eth many people still buy ethical value so it would be better if they buy two for more profit.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 05, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
Invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two are the top coins and each has its own purpose and advantage, both will appreciate in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
I have also experienced it since then that bitcoin is the only high profit that will show future prices as I think I choose bitcoin rather than ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
I'm not sure 100% which is exactly best. but i can give you some idea as invest line up.Bitcoin is popular from many years ago, and ETH also going popular. If you see statistics, Bitcoin is more reliable and sophisticated technology over ETH. And on the other hand the prices of ETH is rising too much.
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Both coins are good. If there is a option to invest in both coins. I invest in both coins. Both coins are best and their projects are also good. People use both coin but bitcoin is best in crypto currency.
Activity: 551
September 04, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
At bitcoin, capitalization is much greater, because most investors choose it as their investment, even though the technical side of bitcoin lags behind the etherium.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
Bitcoin is rising now and you can catch in on it's rise! Buy bitcoin at every rise the activitity better known as average up and you will be in profit at every rise of bitcoin in fiat! The bull us not here yet but there is definitely a reversal in market trend!
Activity: 773
September 04, 2018, 06:47:40 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum, the most reliable investments for the present day. Chance that you will lose your investment is much lower than what you invest in something else.
Activity: 30
September 04, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
My answer is both. I invest in both coin, as it is the coolest coin today now whether its price is low. But I believe holding two coins is the right choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
If you will invest in bitcoin it will be safer, because bitcoin market capitalization is much bigger. But from another hand, if you can invest in Ethereum you can probably earn even more.
Pages:
Jump to: